BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in plac...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birt...1 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I really liked the product, it felt tight, comfortable & was easy to use but at some point the material seemed to have stretched out & didn’t feel snug anymore. The small was too big & I still had some loose skin so I had to go with a different brand :(
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Traci R.
I did not love this. I had a c-section and anytime I wore this my incision site would hurt so bad. It also doesn't stay in place because there is nothing grounding it. The one thing I did like was it made it easier to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get out of bed.
Robin C.
I bought this belt on Amazon for under $20 without having a high expectation. I bought a size large because pre pregnancy I was a pants size 12. I had a C-section and then began to wear the belt about three days after once my gas pains went away. I felt that the belt definitely help keep everything in place which made the recovery less painful and more comfortable. My only complaint about the belt was that answer about two weeks it was too large. But that was not the fault of the belts I lost a lot of weight very quickly.
Shelby K.
This work great for helping everything go back into place after you have a baby. They keep you nice and secure I just wish they do something about the velcro the heard sticky part either rub on my skin or stick to my clothes
Jennifer H.
Norfolk, VA
I haven't used it personally, but ive heard good reviews on how well it works, and how comfortable it is to wear.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I was recommended this and wore it after my C-section. It was ok but because I have a short torso I was pretty uncomfortable wearing it. It was expensive and in my opinion not worth the money.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
The Medela Postpartum Support band was really pricey like $30 in canada and the babies r us brand was $15 and did the same job!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I went out and bought this not to long after my c-section. I was told it would help my back. It really didn't do anything for me. I was really disappointed. On the bright side, it did help cover my incision and make it more comfortable to wear pants.
Carri M.
My pp belt after my c section was a life saver! I went have another baby without one
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month