BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place ...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Krista B.
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Traci R.
Traci R.
I did not love this. I had a c-section and anytime I wore this my incision site would hurt so bad. It also doesn't stay in place because there is nothing grounding it. The one thing I did like was it made it easier to sneeze, cough, laugh, and get out of bed.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Chino, CA
After a baby you would be surprised what support you need and this gives just enough if you don't get too big in your pregnancy. It's light weight and doesn't look too bulky under your clothes still giving enough support for your tummy.
Kim U.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I found this to be uncomfortable to wear. The material was itchy and forget it if you wanted to bend over..it was too stiff and rolled up. Doesn't fit typical women, you have to be a skinny chick to get a good and comfortable fit. Basically it only did the job if you were standing up not moving..and who has the time it stand upright all day and do nothing...
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
I had a c-section. (Not my choice) but this helped a ton!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
When you have a "tumor baby" removed from your abdomen this is especially useful. My son was a big boy and I traveled back and forth from the NICU for weeks and I don't think my insides would have felt so secure with all that walking without it.
melissa l.
melissa l.
pa
I got one from the hospital since i had a c section and it helped a lot. i believe no matter what it would have helped because your back has to get used to things again. when i didn't wear it i was in a lot of pain. i also hear it helps you loose weight.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
I did not find that these helped make my waist any smaller postpartum, but they did provide nice support for my over-extended lower back muscles after delivery.
Beaumont, CA
This is the first support I used, but after about a week I had to switch to a more supportive band. I material is flimsy.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased one of these after my son was born. After first the band did not bother me because I was wearing looser clothes. However, as I started to wear tighter clothing I felt like the band was super noticeable and that it never really stayed in place. I like that it helped me feel more secure and tight after birth at first, but I don't know if it really does what it claims. Also the band could be really itchy on your sensitive after birth skin.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?
Laritza A.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month