Medela Postpartum Support uploaded by Joanne H.

BY MEDELA

Gentle abdominal support after delivery or surgery Maximum comfort for new moms Recommended by healthcare professionals and moms worldwide.  An excellent gift for new moms. Offers extra support and comfort after delivery and surgery Helps mom return to regular activites and wardrobe sooner Comfortable against the skin Easy to wear, adjust and remove Machine washable Lightweight, breathable spandex for maximum comfort Stretches to fit the natural curves of your body Adjustable velcro closure for easy fit Size Chart Pre-Pregnancy Dress Size Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Small/Medium 6-12 23"-27" Large/X-Large 14-20 28"-34" medela.com see more...

• Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in plac...1 Answers
  • For a price like that, is it comfortable to wear ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birt...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I received this postpartum support band as a gift for after my second child is born (due in march) and I look forward to using it. The fabric is nice and soft, but still seems like it will be supportive.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked the product, it felt tight, comfortable & was easy to use but at some point the material seemed to have stretched out & didn’t feel snug anymore. The small was too big & I still had some loose skin so I had to go with a different brand :(
Krista B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying that they DOES work but my problem with this was that as a new momma and so much going on it was just flat out uncomfortable! For a sleep deprived momma trying to adjust it was super hard to sit it and I just didn't find it ideal for the excessive postpartum baby snuggles and downtime after birth.
Robin C.
I bought this belt on Amazon for under $20 without having a high expectation. I bought a size large because pre pregnancy I was a pants size 12. I had a C-section and then began to wear the belt about three days after once my gas pains went away. I felt that the belt definitely help keep everything in place which made the recovery less painful and more comfortable. My only complaint about the belt was that answer about two weeks it was too large. But that was not the fault of the belts I lost a lot of weight very quickly.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I purchased one of these after my son was born. After first the band did not bother me because I was wearing looser clothes. However, as I started to wear tighter clothing I felt like the band was super noticeable and that it never really stayed in place. I like that it helped me feel more secure and tight after birth at first, but I don't know if it really does what it claims. Also the band could be really itchy on your sensitive after birth skin.
Chelsea E.
I used this after my 2nd baby and was a little dissappointed at the bulk of it. I understand most women don't wear tight fitting clothing right after pregnancy, but it was uncomfortable to go from sitting to standing and chasing my older child around. If somehow it could be made thinner it would be a much better product!
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
After I had my baby I wore this for about 2-3 weeks. It was great for helping tighten and pull things back into shape. It doesn't provide "a lot" of back support because of the light-weight material, but I used it mainly to help flatten the belly. I had issues with it being visible under my shirts. I just layered a tight tank under my t's and it helped hide the bulky velcro flap.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I found this to be uncomfortable to wear. The material was itchy and forget it if you wanted to bend over..it was too stiff and rolled up. Doesn't fit typical women, you have to be a skinny chick to get a good and comfortable fit. Basically it only did the job if you were standing up not moving..and who has the time it stand upright all day and do nothing...
Jessica S.
When you have a "tumor baby" removed from your abdomen this is especially useful. My son was a big boy and I traveled back and forth from the NICU for weeks and I don't think my insides would have felt so secure with all that walking without it.
Allison R.
Seminole, FL
I had a 10 lb 6 oz baby boy june 2013. After I had him my belly looked horrible. If youve ever watched Click you know what the tummy tongue is. Well I had one, BAD. He is now 4 months old. I used the post partum support. And my belly no longer has a tummy tongue.
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Do you feel that it lacks support?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a C-section.. will this help me get my stomach back in place? lol I'm not allowed to exercise but I don't want to have my belly hanging lol
Danielle N.
Where can I buy this? I have seen similar ones at Motherhood Maternity.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this actually work? I would love to try it after I give birth next month
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is it confortable to walk around wearing it? Does it stay in place or moves in our body?