BY WUNDER2

The perfect accompaniment to WUNDERBROW. For easy touch-ups on the go, try the dual-ended WUNDERBROW D-Fine Brow Liner & Tinted Gel for perfect brows. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jade L.
warwick, RI
I purchased this product today! I am very impressed with the pencil and the gel, it truly is waterproof WHEN it comes to the gel, however the pencil part is really not fully water proof! It did transfer to my hand as well. I believe the price is very steep at $24 and you get the smallest amount of gel product! To get a full gel version you must pay $24 for the pencil and gel combo and then an additional $22 for just the gel. I do like that it is now avail at local stores and not just online only, but for the price... there should be way more product!
yaroslava k.
such an easy product to use it two in 1 its a pencil and tinted brow gel, it really gives you the perfect eyebrows, I love the pencil part of its very precise and the tinted brow gel is great, your eyebrow hair will not move it will define the eyebrow hairs just you gotta make sure to apply lightly so it doesn't touch the skin or it will come out supper dark., I got this in black/brown but its a little dark for me to wear during the day but great for sexy bold make up look. Ill be purchasing this again just in a lighter shade. Wunder2 WunderBrow D-Fine Brow Liner & Tinted Gel