BY WUNDER2 #97 in Lip Plumper

WUNDERKISS is a 2-phase lip plumping breakthrough and works differently than any lip plumper on the market - so you can expect to experience unique and enhanced results. Plumper, more voluminous, and hydrated lips in under 2-minutes that will last up to 24 hours. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping glosses, but ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I bought mine from CVS, super excited to try it. Since I do like the look of a fuller lips without getting injections. But hey if that works for you, do you boo! I have already a pretty meaty bottom lip and my top lip is also kinda there but not as full. I suggest exfoliating your lips gently then applying the gloss. Though it doesn’t do much to your lips. There is a slight tingle and plumps them ever so slightly and it doesn’t last that long. I like to do this before I apply a bold lip and kinda let the gloss settle in while I do the rest of my makeup.

Even though I did like it, cause I paid $25 for it, i personally wouldn’t buy it again. Maybe if it lasted longer and did more plumping then maybe.
Alex B.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for 1 week and I love it! Not only did my lips look fuller, they were softer too! I had several compliment on my lips. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick plumping gloss that doesn't have a high sensation of burning!
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping glosses, but nothing seemed to really work except for maybe an hour or two. I don't have small lips, so I don't need anything extreme, is just like the look of fuller, thinker and maybe a little more plump. Worth the money?