BY WUNDER2

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

WUNDERKISS is a 2-phase lip plumping breakthrough and works differently than any lip plumper on the market - so you can expect to experience unique and enhanced results. Plumper, more voluminous, and hydrated lips in under 2-minutes that will last up to 24 hours. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping glosses, but ...2 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Alex B.
Alex B.
Tomball, TX
I have been using this product for 1 week and I love it! Not only did my lips look fuller, they were softer too! I had several compliment on my lips. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick plumping gloss that doesn't have a high sensation of burning!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Has anyone tried this? I've used a few lip plumping glosses, but nothing seemed to really work except for maybe an hour or two. I don't have small lips, so I don't need anything extreme, is just like the look of fuller, thinker and maybe a little more plump. Worth the money?