4 colors available

BY WUNDER2

Promotes perfect brows in under 2 minutes. Perfect eyebrows that last for days. With Permafix Technology. Wunderbrow is the complete, safe, one-step solution to eyebrow shape and hair loss. Its exclusive Permafix Technology and proprietary Hair Fiber Complex creates the perfect brow in less than two minutes that will last until you decide to take it off. Wunderbrow contains an exclusive blend of hair-like fibers, combined with specially treated pigments designed to fasten onto skin and hair. This Hair Fiber Complex is then fused into a Permafix Gel that creates a flexible matrix, locking the natural color and hairs on your brows. The results are natural looking, perfectly shaped eyebrows that last for days. ; see more...

• Am I doing something wrong? it seems that I can't get my brows to c...4 Answers
  • I have a scar on my eyebrow where hair doesn't grow. Has anyone use...2 Answers
  • I just ordered this in brown/black. Any tips or special ways to us...1 Answers
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Loveland, CO
Absolutely love this product! I have naturally thin and super light eyebrows, so they are difficult to see. Wonderbrow fills them perfectly and easy to shape. I love that this product stays on in the shower. After about 2 days I have to reshape and add a little more to fill in spots, but that's super simple! Much better than having to completely redo my brows every day. The applicator brush is good for getting product on, but not for shaping. It's a little too thick to give a good shape. I use an angled brush and take some of the liquid from the applicator and that works like a charm! You don't need much, I found that out the hard way. First day I used it I put on waaayyyy too much and it looked like dried paint! But after I figured out how to use an angled brush and only use what I need, it has been an amazing product! The brow brush is awesome to blend eyebrow hairs with the color so they don't look like they're all laying in a straight line. Overall a great product and I will be purchasing again when I run out of my current tube!
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
Review for: Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel, Brunette, .11 oz
I've been dying, but hesitant, to try this "miracle" product!! I've uploaded some pics of my brows before/after (no filter) & as you can see I have very thin, sparse & light eyebrows. I usually use a stencil & eyebrow powder to fill them in, but the downside is that if you accidentally touch or rub your eyebrow, the color comes off. Or if you sweat, go swimming, or just have oily skin like me, it will come off. I'm going on vacay this wknd & decided to give this a try as I will be spending most of my time in the sun/pool. I ordered it off of Amazon for $22 & received it in 1 business day! I followed the directions starting with a clean surface. I had already viewed some wunderbrow tutorials on YouTube (highly recommend) b/c everyone applies it using different techniques. Don't go into this assuming "one way fits all." It's doesn't. Thick brows? Use the wand it comes with. If not, like me, use a slanted eyeliner brush. It was easy to apply & lasted a few days. Easy to remove as well. LUV!!!!
Monique K.
Monique K.
If you're anything like me, meaning you accidentally plucked your eyebrows too much one time 9 years ago and never had them grow back properly so now your brows are as bald as a bowling ball, you've probably tried several, if not many eyebrow gels powders, and pencils. And noticed that many of them wipe off with sweating, oil, faceplanting on a pillow, etc. But not the WUNDERBROW makeup! This stuff has seriously made my eyebrows on fleek. After years of mastering drawing in my brows, it was easy to master this product too. It is the most natural -looking eyebrow makeup I've ever used. And you don't use much. I have a feeling my bottle of it will dry out before I finish it. It is a great value and goes on beautifully. I'll probably never use another eyebrow makeup again.
Shawna P.
Shawna P.
I have been going back & forth about purchasing this product as it always appeared in my Facebook and also watching reviews on YouTube but I didn't want to spend the $22. When Amazon had their prime day the cost came down to $17 so I decided to just try it out. I first bought the brunette color and it was too light and ashy for my brows so I exchanged it for the black/brown color and the color matches perfectly. You do have to use a light hand though as it is a very pigmented product but once you figure out how to apply it for what works best on you it actually is a pretty awesome product. Where I live is very humid so I am constantly sweating and it last through all of that without needed to be retouched. Love it!
Haley p.
Haley p.
Ashtabula , OH
Review for: Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel, Brunette, .11 oz
This is amazing...a game changer for summer. I know that if you're like me in the summer you are trying to wash your face a bit more or swimming and both normally require reapplication of your eyebrow makeup. Not with this. Once you apply you let it dry and its waterproof and doesn't instantly wash off. Now if your face gets oily it does wash off a bit sooner but it still lasts for more than one application. The only downside is for those of us who struggle to get our eyebrows perfect and in that case either have someone who is good at it do them for you or go slow when applying to prevent them from being too overpowering.
Geannie G.
Geannie G.
London, KY
Review for: Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel, Brunette, .11 oz
I have terribly fine/thin brows & have always had to "draw them on". Nothing ever stays very long because I also sweat & end up touching my face a lot.
Wunderbrow is great. It does NOT stay on for days, as advertised & doesn't NEED special remover to take it off. I used basic charcoal bar soap & a spinning facial brush, like usual, & the Wunderbrow came off with no problem.
I DO like how it looks & the fact that it DOES last much longer than anything else I've tried. I would recommend it to anyone w/brow issues.
You can read my full review on my blog listed on my profile. Search for Wunderbrow followup
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel, Brunette, .11 oz
OK. So I used this a bunch of times now. The first problem is that the wand that comes with it is so thick. I use a slanted brow brush that I apply the wunder brow stuff on with. Next, it doesn't stay for long on people who have oily skin. So if you apply it right before the pool you'll probably be okay with it lasting while there but as soon as you start to sweat a few hours in or later on that night it rubs right off. Also I purchased their cleanser that's made to specially take it off and what a waste. It rubs right off. Don't waste your money.
Kiley Y.
Kiley Y.
Review for: Wunder2 WunderBrow 1-Step Brow Gel, Brunette, .11 oz
So I have no eyebrows and I am always on the hunt for a new eyebrow product. I recently order the Wunderbrow gel in brunette. It was reasonably priced but took a long time to arrive (or I'm just spoiled by Amazon prime). I like the gel but I wish the brush was a little smaller so I could create a more chiseled arch. The Wunderbrow lasted through the day, overnight and I finally had to touch up the next evening. I would recommend this product to anyone searching for an inexpensive way to have fuller eye brows.
Neira A.
Neira A.
Stockton, CA
sooo. wunderbrow is simply just amazing. you dont need much product and is pretty user friendly with an angled brow brush (not included). for 20 bucks id say its worth it. i do wish the container was a bit longer with more product. it usually last me about 2 1/2 months before needing another, and i'm an everyday user. doesnt smudge or come off easy. it can last me about 2 days depending on how i sleep on my face. work out/swim safe as well.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I kept seeing this on social media. Facebook kept recommending it. It said no smudge. Immediately I was curious. I bought a tube to try. And I'm in love. As a makeup artist, and for myself. For precision applicationI use a liberal brush instead of the brush in the tube. It will stay days until you wash it off. But still comes off with soap easily. I must order all the colors so I can use on all of my clients!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Am I doing something wrong? it seems that I can't get my brows to come out so easily as advertised.
Meg c.
Meg c.
I recently changed up my hair color and am having a very difficult time finding a last long brow product that works for blonde brows. I have little to no actual brow hairs and can't find a product that doesn't wipe off of my skin within hours. Does this work well? Does it last all day? Has any blondes tried this? Does it have a red or too dark tint to it? HELP!!
Pinas C.
Pinas C.
Who have used this brow gel?and what are the results?
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
London, ON
How well does this product work? Is it worth the money?
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
What's your take on the product? Easy to use? Realistic or exaggerated brows? Pricey? Stay put or smudgey? Would you purchase more than once?