White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray, Extra Hold, Unscented uploaded by Savanah J.White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray, Extra Hold, Unscented uploaded by amy R.White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray, Extra Hold, Unscented uploaded by Hermila C.

BY WHITE RAIN

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product.

• Is this brand better out Suave brand?1 Answers
  • Does this company make the same product with less hold?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mel C.
I refuse to use aerosol hairspray. They are no good for the environment and most brands that use them aren't cruelty-free. This is a great and cost-effective product. I have super thick and wavy hair and it holds my style nearly all day. It dries quickly and it doesn't have a scent. I do have to rinse my hands after because I sometimes crimp with my hands after spraying but other than that, this is the only one I use.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This white rain product is pretty good. It does its job to hold your hair where ever you want it to stay. And it is pretty cheap compared to other hair products. The only reason I give this product three stars is because it makes your hair super hard which I do not like and it makes your skin sticky if you get it on your face. And it will flake if you rub it against anything.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This is one of the few hair sprays that I've tried that actually held my hair in place longer then two hours. The smell is decent since it is "unscented" but it of course does have a slight typical hairspray smell. I like the fact that it is a non-aerosol spray. It is a good amount of product and a good quality for the price. I would buy this again in the future.
Sophia Lorainne S.
Versailles, KY
Doesn't leave hair crunchy, and the smell doesn't linger n hair, which is a plus for me. It works great on holding more natural styles in my super thick hair, and holding tight curls in my mom's fine hair. Sprayer head isn't ideal, due to uneven application, but is worth the sacrifice when not using aerosol.
Jessy S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Especially for my curls, my curls can turn into frizz if i don't use the right products. Using this white rain extra hold hairspray it keeps my curls perfect all day without being crunchy. Sometimes i notice the nozzle can get clogged which can be inconvenient.
Nanette T.
Allegany, NY
I really am not a hairspray lover! I hate stiff crunchy hair - this leaves your hair stiff and crunchy but your hair stays put...both myself and 6 year old daughter use this. It does have a smell to it although it's supposed to be unscented. My daughter hates the smell...
Kaitlynn L.
I ususally will only buy this product if I am planning on wearing my hair in a formal "up-do". It's a very strong hairspray, so if that's what you're looking for this is the product for you. However, it is very heavy. It's not a light hairspray that you could spray all over and still have some give. I have light blonde hair, and when using this it makes it look greasy and hard.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
I wouldn't say this I scented however the scent is very light and clean smelling. This does have a nice hold but makes your hair a bit hard looking. This is very affordable and available at places like Walmart! I would definitely recommend this to someone on a budget!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I love this hair spray. It's more controllable, since it's not an aerosol. It also has excellent hold, without leaving my hair stiff. There are some leakage issues once the product gets low, but that's simply because of the dispenser since it's not aerosol. Would definitely recommend.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Been using white rain for more years than I care to mention. I love this brand but was disappointed in the delivery the non aerosol spray gave me. I need unscented due to allergies but found this one running down my forehead due to pump issues more than not.
Lisa M.
Is this brand better out Suave brand?
Ali F.
Does this company make the same product with less hold?