BY WHITE RAIN

• What are the good facts about this brand?1 Answers
Mystee B.
Concho, AZ
I live in an area where it's almost constantly windy. On top of that, I'm a ranch girl. So I'm dealing with pigs, goats, chickens, and other livestock as well as riding and training horses. So far, I've found nothing that perfectly holds up to the intensity I put my hair through daily. But, I have found this is close. I love the non-aerosol spray because it doesn't flatten whatever styling I've done to my hair. My hair is super thin and aerosol sprays can flatten rather than hold my hair (due to the force of the spray).

A day not out on the ranch this holds perfectly for volunteer and school events. On the ranch, it still does well. It also leaves no icky white residue.
Jay A.
While I like the product and brand for me and my hair it didn't work. Not completely. I used it on completely dry and clean hair. I wanted this for when I put up my hair in a ponytail. I liked how it went on and the non aerosol part of this product. I noticed the hold but only partially. My hair was holding strong only in stands. but after 30 minutes my hair was not holding in place. I gave it to my mom who has thin hair and she said for her it worked amazingly.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Good basic hairspray. I keep one at work for touch ups. Works great. Smell is good but not too stinky. Sticky but not like glue in your hair. Price is good - cheap enough to keep just at work and not miss it at home. Beats the salon brands for sure because who wants to waste money and wash it down the drain?
Angelica R.
I dislike the fact that this product isn't an aerosol and it makes my spraying hole really sticky. At one point nothing was coming out anymore. Also, at the end of the day my hair seems to have white flakes. I bought this product at Walmart. I prefer to use the audience hair spray with the aerosol.
Melinda B.
Windham, OH
White rain has been around for years and i have always used their products. Yes i have tried others but i always come back. this hair spray, i found it to work really good. Thick hair is hard to curl and stay, but with this product it holds and believe me that is saying a lot when you have thick hair
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
My hair is often frizzy and unruly, but this is amazing for keeping lose strands in place. It's a great value and lasts FOREVER. It adds volume to my hair. I have very thick, uncolored hair so I'm not sure how it works on other hair types, but I will definitely buy this product again.
Kayla B.
Tried this before and not satisfied. Spray flakes causing the look of dandruff and the scent was strong. The product is cheaper than others but it does lack in quality a bit.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Great hair spray!! holds my hair all day. when i where a pony tail it stays up and my hair does not have fly always coming out of my pony tail . its easy to use and has a great smell and it is not overwhelming like some other hair sprays. i would recommend to any one.
Cheri J.
Methuen, MA
I really like white Rain because it doesn't make my hair feel sticky and it makes my hair feel full of body and it keeps my hair style in place all day long. I will be buying this product again and i definitely recommend this product 100%. thank You white rain!!
Beatriz A.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this hair spray because it is cheap and works well with my hair. I have thick and light brown hair. It is a great product for being cheaper than other products and it is long lasting. It works perfectly on me, so I think it should stay the way it is
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
What are the good facts about this brand?