Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator - 7 Ounces

by Paula's Choice

SOFTENS ROUGH SKIN WITH 2% BHA: This full-body treatment is formulated to soften and smooth skin with the combined powers of BHA and antioxidants. Gently exfoliates and removes dead dull skin cells to reveal the radiant smooth skin hiding underneath....

Hey! What is your go to, affordable face wash, toner, serum and moisturizer for acneaic skin? I’m trying Paula’s choice/Shea moisture now and want to use the same routine at night as in the morning to keep it simple.
I have never tried Paulas choice before, does anyone know how well their retinol works?
I recently received this product for free when buying the 2% BHA liquid exfoliant and 10% niacinamide booster gel. I’m wondering, how exactly is this product used? Is it for your face, your body, or both? I also don’t know where to add this into my skin routine! Any advice on this product would be greatly appreciated💓Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces
Start your review of Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces!
Jessica M.
Marysville, WA
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this on my arms because I have KP. This cream has the most amazing super light texture, almost like it's whipped. It goes on super smoothly and it's easy to rub in. Never any pilling or balling when I really work it into my skin. I also love the smell, you can definitely tell it has the BHA in it. I feel like it'll be light enough to keep using in the summer, but for the winter time I often add another thicker cream on the top to seal it in. My arms definitely feel smoother, I am happy with the results. KP is very difficult to treat, so I'm not expecting dramatic changes. I might try the AHA body treatment when I am done with this bottle.
Narya M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Narya M.
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
LADIES, You need this product. I use this down there after shaving for 3 days! And let me tell you something. No itching, no redness, nothing... I highly recommend.
Fanz H.
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Fanz H.
[product:weightless-body-treatment-2%-bha7-oz-tube-gentle-salicylic-acid-body-exfoliator-paulas-choice-7-ounces] I recently tried this body treatment and it did give me really good affect it definitely moves out any rough bumpy Ness I use it on my elbows my back anywhere where there’s rough patches and it does not leave any greasy sticky feeling it absorbs very well! The only downfall is you do pay a lot for something that’s pretty small tube but a little does go along way overall I do like this body treatment
Christy M.
Effingham, SC
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Christy M.
I have become a little addicted to paulas choice products lately.. it all started with exfoliate, I love it so much I was looking through the other products and I was surprised to see this. When I saw claims and ingredients I had to try it. I’ve been having rough bumpy patches on my legs, and my elbows have been awful. I saw a difference the first day after I had used. I use it at night, and the rough bumpy patches are almost completely gone! I have tried everything on my elbows and this is the only thing that has made them better. I really am amazed at the improvement in my legs! So happy to have found this, it’s amazing!!
Erin N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Erin N.
I really like Paula's Choice products and grabbed this as bday gift after enjoying the retinol body treatment. well it doesn't actively harm my skin, I don't notice a difference after using this. I'm guessing it's the alcohol content but my hands actually seem a little tight after using this and I keep it to other areas.
Ahu K.
Hampton, NH
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Ahu K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love paulas choice products! They have made wonders for my skin! I use the body treatment and the spray for my back where I have old hyperpigmentation due to old acne scars and uneven skin! I have been using these for 2 months and I have seen great improvement on the scars colors as well as on my skin texture! These are price wise somewhere in the middle So not cheap but definitely worth the hype!
Ping H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Ping H.
I like this body cream,it has light chocolate smell(or vanilla),the new version package is better than before,made my skin smith and hydrate,less acne on back,I usually use it 3 times aweek,it can remove dead skin gently, definitely recommend if u have acne on back
sylvie P.
syl
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by sylvie P.
helps with chest & back acne. I seen a difference in the kp on my arm (definitely decreased inflammation or blemishes because i even see a difference in a keloid scar i had). I will go as far to say it can even help with ingrown hairs but to layer a cream on top of sensitive areas such as between the thighs & if you have skin on the drier or more sensitive side to layer it w a moisturizer.
Stephanie Z.
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Stephanie Z.
A nice gentle and lightweight body lotion that provides some gentle exfoliation to the skin. I use this on my arms where I have some KP-like bumps and I have definitely noticed a difference. A pretty good value for the price!
Lauren A.
Libertyville, IL
Weightless Body Treatment 2% BHA,7 oz Tube, Gentle Salicylic Acid Body Exfoliator Paula's Choice - 7 Ounces uploaded by Lauren A.
this is one of the best products i have ever come across. it has helped the little bumps on my legs and makes my skin feel so smooth!!