Wanelo Online Catalogue

BY WANELO #21 in Websites

• Has anyone ever had an issue with this website?16 Answers
  • Is the quality of the products you receive the same as it is shown ...8 Answers
  • I have heard really bad stuff about this website?? They steal your ...7 Answers
Wanelo  Online Catalogue
Wanelo Online Catalogue
  • "Wanelo get me in trouble so often because im sitting in class reading through my feed adding all these super cute things!!" in 61 reviews
  • "wanelo has all kinds of amazing things can always find it fast and easy on my phone love it so much i always spend hours just looking at sorts of things!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "I've found so many cute stuff here, and I like being able to flag them and return to my favorite items once I've actually got the money for them." in 53 reviews
  • "I can always find so many different things & most of the time they have at least a few things that drops within that category. " in 47 reviews
  • "Wanelo is my favorite online shopping site, they always have super cute clothes and you can put them into categories and look at them later. " in 44 reviews
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Wanelo gives me life, it's my shopping sherpa. I visit the app every day. You save products you like into Pinterest-style collections (as opposed to boards), and you can sort your categories into anything you want. For example, I have a shoe category, a hat category, one for sunglasses and dresses... But the best part about it is when you get into your groove, the more you save things you like, the more Wanelo gets familiar with your style, and it has this feature called "Magic", where it finds products you might also like! It's never steered me wrong! Plus, you'll get an alert when products you've previously saved go on sale. And when you buy directly from Wanelo, you often get free shipping! Be sure to write a review! You'll help a lot of people out that way!
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
Wanelo has very cute items I can spend hours looking at things! But just keep in mind when ordering items;
Clothes: they usually always run small and don't look like the pictures ALWAYS look at the reviews! Especially picture reviews of the items!!!
Jewelry: nice items but can be cheaply made!
Makeup: knock off items even though they will advertise with the real product! Sometimes it's not so bad.
Shipping: make sure you buy items MONTHS in advance especially if you're ordering a gift, it may take a long time! It's pretty much like the Wish app! Just better advertisement!
Aleigha F.
Aleigha F.
I've gotten 3 things from Wanelo, I've gotten a pair of adidas shoes for my ex boyfriend and they look almost real! And they are amazing quality even though I was scared because they come from China. I also received a morphe 35f palette which looks exactly like the real one and the pigmentation is beautiful and blends very well! And then I got a 16 pc kylie Jenner lipkits which all have amazing color and look so real and they don't smell like harsh chemicals and they are super amazing quality! Look at reviews before you buy though!
marley p.
marley p.
Wanelo is very entertaining to look through clothing and other items and sort what you like and dislike. It's not the most trustworthy to actually buy products, though. There are a lot of scams and products that people order but when they receive them they look nothing like what was on the site. Products also come damaged a lot of the time with sketchy return policies. You can only buy one item/set of items at a time and the shipping fees vary per vendor. I really don't trust this site but it's fun also. Would not recommend.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
This is something you really have to be careful on. Some items on this platform could be equated to the same items sold on Wish - and I think a lot of people are learning the quality may not always be stellar. Chances are, the more you're paying for a product, the better of a chance you'll have at it arriving in one piece. It's best to just use common sense here, and remember - you get what you pay for. $5 may seem cheap, but it may be $5 out the window after it falls apart in 30 minutes.
Brielle C.
Brielle C.
The online catalog on Wanelo is impressive. They have everything including high end pieces of clothing. It's very useful because you can browse through the photos without being taken directly to a different website. Once you do find something you like you can click on the picture & be redirected to their website to purchase. I have found items that are "out of season" as well as newer items that might have sold out. For me it's helpful to have another outlet to find things you like.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanelo is a great time waster if you just want to look at cool stuff while you're bored. It has a variety of things that cater to pretty much every style. Although the clothes seem nice and legit, all the clothes I've bought off this app have come from China and are not the fabric, size, or color I wanted. I basically wasted all the money I've spent on this app. I do not recommend buying anything off here unless you have ordered from that specific store before.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Wanelo is a great app, however, you get what you pay for. NEVER buy something without a review that states how the product fit, and what the persons size ordered was. I don't even buy products without photo reviews or you'll get something that may look completely different. Many products are from over seas and will take months to arrive. Reviews and pictures are vital if you're going to order off the app. It can be great! Just use cautiously!
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this website. I use it for inspiration and I "like" lots of things! I've never actually bought anything off of the app but it links you to the website where you can by cute and cool things! It matches things you've already "liked" and suggests other things you might enjoy as well. The only thing I don't like is that it always shows you the same things and doesn't update the products or it shows you things you've already saved.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA
I absolutely love this online shopping app! I've gotten so many awesome products from stores on this app! But definitely be careful because some things are scams and when they come in they are not what they say they are or do not look how they are supposed to look. Just be wary and make sure you read reviews. I tend to only buy something from there if it has multiple reviews with pictures that way I can see what I would be getting
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Are products from here good quality?
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Is anybody else addicted to Wanelo or is it just me?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
How addicted are you??
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How great are the prices?
Jamie H.