Wanelo Online Catalogue

by Wanelo

#21 in Websites

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
I am looking for two sculptured lamps with elk produced by John Parsons do you have any and a phone number that I could contact you with
Hello all! Okay, so I'm hoping someone can give me the 411 on Wanelo. What is it and how to use it. A friend of mine put me on to it, so I checked out the website and I saw some ridiculously low prices on some high end items which made me suspicious. Another thing that made me suspicious was the fact that none of the sellers had contact information, or where the item is coming from. You go on Amazon or Ebay, that information is there. If something is too good to be true, it usually is. I learned this lesson the hard way dealing with a site called Rosewholsale (You may have heard of it, they have ads all over Facebook) I need some serious help here! I literally spend hours on the site, DAILY, just looking at all the stuff I want to buy but not in fear of being scammed! I just want some assurance that the site is safe and reliable and that the items are not fake or used. Thanks
Start your review of Wanelo Online Catalogue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Wanelo get me in trouble so often because im sitting in class reading through my feed adding all these super cute things!!in reviews
wanelo has all kinds of amazing things can always find it fast and easy on my phone love it so much i always spend hours just looking at sorts of things!!!in reviews
I've found so many cute stuff here, and I like being able to flag them and return to my favorite items once I've actually got the money for them.in reviews
I can always find so many different things & most of the time they have at least a few things that drops within that category. in reviews
Wanelo is my favorite online shopping site, they always have super cute clothes and you can put them into categories and look at them later. in reviews
Melissa B.
Palmdale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Wanelo  Online Catalogue uploaded by Melissa B.
You’re not going to believe this, but this is 110% true! On my recently passed fathers grave, it’s all true. It’s a one-in-a-million, once a lifetime things that happened to me bc of Wanelo. It was 2013 and I’d never heard of this app. I made a pair of vintage Levi’s high waisted shorts and put them for sale on the Storenvy page. No one knew about them, I admit I had been drinking the night I posted them lol which is rare for me. But I posted this same exact pic (Remember is 2013) and the next morning I woke up hungover and had to be at my boutique to open the doors in like 15 minutes and I checked my phone really fast to see that I had 43 orders for these, (at a whopping $45 each - that’s 90% profit!!). I emailed storenvy and said that there was something wrong, that I have all these orders and it can’t be right… but I checked my PayPal when I got to work and the amount I seen almost made me pass out!!!!! Turns out, someone had seen the shorts in storenvy and posted them on Wanelo with the link to buy them from my online shop… it took less than 12 hours for my all those orders and the funny thing is, they were still comjng in… Man o man, every single day I was drenched in orders and I was getting so many that I couldn’t work AND make the shorts so I had to hire someone to work on my store while I slaved away at home making these shorts. The ladies at the post office hated to see me coming in at 4pm every weekday. Anyways, I turned off the site after about 6-7 months bc my hands were in balls of pain and my back was killing me and i was over it. But those months I made more money than you’d believe. THANKS WANELO AND WHOEVER POSTED THEM! I actually got to buy my first Chanel bag ($5k) with my Wanelo money. Those were great days lol I’m incredibly thankful for those times and grateful I got to experience that. I appreciate every single person who ordered from me. Wanelo can be very useful… 😉
Jeurika S.
Nashua, NH
I love this app! I've ordered a few times and haven't been disappointed yet! Just be careful what seller you buy from. Sometimes I'm been tempted with the $13 shoes but looking into the company that sells them shows you who you can trust!
Tatyonia F.
Hopkinsville, KY
One of the best websites where your going to find everything you're looking for and more ! You have your own page where you can add anything and organize it how you want!
Celina W.
Wanelo is one of my favorite apps on my phone. I enjoy being able to go on the app daily and find whats new in the fashion world and what's trending. I also like how when you click on a product it tells you were you can easily buy it and for how much.
Heather S.
Mandeville, LA
Probably one of my favorite online sites, very similar to Pinterest except it's better in the sense that you can actually purchase it from the site!!
Darian J.
Bessemer, MI
I love wanelo for fashion inspiration and new ideas. It allows a wide variety of different styles and hides you in the right direction. One fall back would be when buying the items it's not always so reliable. It's better for ideas and inspiration in my opinion.
Dylan
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is the perfect app for being inspired with anything you can think of! So many endless possibilities and neat products
Emma H.
Plain City, OH
Wanelo is a spectacular app for those who are shop savvy! Caution,Those who can not handle themselves around cute items, back away! From clothes to house hold objects, Wanelo has it all and then some!
Cathy G.
The thing I love most about this site is that I can save items and go back months later to still buy them. This gives me a sort of motivation to save up some money in order to check things off my list. I always find something I love and find it really convenient that I can save them.
Melanie W.
Rogersville, TN
Amazing and fun. I love that I can find products and be directed with one click to the shopping page to purchase!!

130 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...