Wanelo Online Catalogue

• Is the quality of the products you receive the same as it is show...9 Answers
  • I have heard really bad stuff about this website?? They steal you...7 Answers
Wanelo  Online Catalogue
Wanelo Online Catalogue
  • "Wanelo get me in trouble so often because im sitting in class reading through my feed adding all these super cute things!!" in 61 reviews
  • "wanelo has all kinds of amazing things can always find it fast and easy on my phone love it so much i always spend hours just looking at sorts of things!!!" in 56 reviews
  • "I've found so many cute stuff here, and I like being able to flag them and return to my favorite items once I've actually got the money for them." in 53 reviews
  • "I can always find so many different things & most of the time they have at least a few things that drops within that category. " in 47 reviews
  • "Wanelo is my favorite online shopping site, they always have super cute clothes and you can put them into categories and look at them later. " in 44 reviews
Joanna R.
You have to be careful of Wanelo but I tried a store called Live Fabulously Boutique and yes, it's a hidden gem. I would recommend shopping there over Fashion Nova. You have to be careful because there are some stores on there that aren't as they say they are but just do some research and you're good.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Great site to discover new and interesting products. It's like a wishlist site where you can explore, and create wishlists and even purchase products from the site as well. The negative side to it is that it has become over run by many companies from Asian countries that tend to sell knockoffs and post misleading pictures as if they are selling the original and not a poorly made fake version of it. I ordered a dress on there once and it looked so pretty in the picture. When I received the dress it looked like a cheap, poorly made Halloween costume. I was away so I wasn't able to return it in time and ended up having to keep it. And the measurements where way off about 2 sizes too small. It can be hard to find what your looking for as you run across a lot of unrelated terms and way too many crappy knock offs. But I have seen some great, legit, quality brands on there too. So if your willing to search through tons of crap to find the good stuff its worth it. But either way fun non the less.
Juliette G.
New Fairfield , CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Wanelo has very cute items I can spend hours looking at things! But just keep in mind when ordering items;
Clothes: they usually always run small and don't look like the pictures ALWAYS look at the reviews! Especially picture reviews of the items!!!
Jewelry: nice items but can be cheaply made!
Makeup: knock off items even though they will advertise with the real product! Sometimes it's not so bad.
Shipping: make sure you buy items MONTHS in advance especially if you're ordering a gift, it may take a long time! It's pretty much like the Wish app! Just better advertisement!
Aleigha F.
I've gotten 3 things from Wanelo, I've gotten a pair of adidas shoes for my ex boyfriend and they look almost real! And they are amazing quality even though I was scared because they come from China. I also received a morphe 35f palette which looks exactly like the real one and the pigmentation is beautiful and blends very well! And then I got a 16 pc kylie Jenner lipkits which all have amazing color and look so real and they don't smell like harsh chemicals and they are super amazing quality! Look at reviews before you buy though!
Daniela M.
Good app I can literally sit here for hours looking at there things. Everything is so cute at first I was scared to order. You just have to really read and be careful with some of the boutiques. I've noticed that a lot of there products are fake but you get what you pay for. A lot of the time I just use this app to get ideas of outfits.

Got this shirt from wanelo took about to 2 weeks to come in but I love it and I only paid 3 dollars for it !
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Wanelo is a good app for finding new products. However, I have deleted the app after realizing most of the items sold on the app are fake. You will receive the product but it will not be the genuine product you are thinking you are receiving. For instance many branded items sold are not at all affiliated with that company, they just forge the logo and copy that product and sell it as if it's real.
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have bought several products from wanelo and i have found several problems. The first problem is practically everything on that site are nock offs which means its cheeper but not as good quality. The second problem is when you go to order the product it says it's coming from America but then after you've already purchased it it tells you it's coming from China
Peyton B.
Asheville, NC
I used to love wanelo and would go on it all the time. I liked how it had options to go directly to the websites to buy the clothes. However now days wanelo offers lots of options for amateurs to sell their own clothes that they make and you have to be careful with that because sometimes they aren't high quality.
Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
I am actually a Wanelo Model! They send me free clothes and I can use them towards my stories on the app. I also get to keep the clothes. I love the app and have been happily a part of the community for years now. I definitely recommend trying it out if you want to! (also, my page is @thegirlwiththefreckles)
Rachel L.
i use to browse this app all of the time a year ago because they had the cutest clothes from all kinds of different boutiques now a lot of their stuff is just cheaply made clothes that lack the quality the boutiques had. people are selling stuff for cheap on the app but sometimes it ends up like one of the memes: when you order it online vs when it comes in the mail
Lauren I.
Are products from here good quality?
Katelyn B.
Seattle , WA
Is anybody else addicted to Wanelo or is it just me?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
How addicted are you??
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How great are the prices?
Jamie H.