BY UPPABABY

The Uppababy Easy Fit Sunshade can block up to 80% of the suns rays and so offers a high level of protection for babies and children travelling in the back seat of a car. The sunshade can stretch up to 17 x 28 and so will easily fit any back window. The Uppababy Sunshade can be installed in less than a minute and as well as four standard suction cups, the sunshade also comes with four super-grip suction cups. These ensure that the sunshade remains fixed to the window and cannot be pulled off by older children. Parents will appreciate the peace of mind that the Uppababy shade gives them. As well as protecting their child from the harmful rays of the sun they can also be confident that it will remain secure on the window. Due to the fact that it is so versatile, it can be transferred to another vehicle if the child is travelling in someone else's car. Transfer to another car is quick and easy as the sunshade takes less than a minute to be installed. see more...

Keliesha J.
I'm a huge Uppababy fan. Simply because they make great products. This shade is no different. It's a really great quality shade. I use it for my daughter and have since she was born. She's now 3mths old and we'll likely use it until she's way older. Only downside is that you can't roll down the window.
Amanda M.
Spring, TX
I liked that the shade had suction cups so they stay on the window and it did a great job by providing shade the only downfall I have about this product is that I didn't like that I wasn't able to roll down the window.
Brenda D.
Portland, OR
This saved my life! My daughter has very sensitive dry eyes because her tear ducts didn't develop completely. She had surgery on them and they were corrected but she is very light sensitive still. This is the only way I didn't have her screaming in the backseat as a baby . Now she's a teen and we still have it on the window for her
Emi M.
Even with my windows tinted, there are some super sunny days. For those types of days these window shades perform miracles. My toddler is less fussy because he's not being blinded by the sun!
Nevaeh R.
My friend has this and she loves it for her daughter. I don't have one but maybe I should get one for when I have my God kids
Victoria S.
My cousin uses this and loves it! great for keeping the sun out of your little ones eyes.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I bought this for my niece recently and it has def come in handy. great for trips when the sun is hitting the side of the vehicle that the child is on!
Kinzie V.
These are my absolute favorite sun shade for the kids windows! I have tried them all!! These are the only ones that actually stretch to cover the window all the way. They do a good job but if they made it a little darker inside by blocking even more light then they would be the all around best!! Give them a try!