BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love under armpit for the whole entire family. I order online often. I also go to kohls and tj max to get it which has better deals but I buy it for myself my husband and daughters they are kind of expensive but so cute
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Under armour gym shorts are so very comfortable! I love mine! I wear them everywhere from lounging around the house to workouts at the gym to even running errands in town! I recommend getting you a pair for yourself!!
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
Who doesn't like this brand? I love it however, I have found that the sport bras are not holding up like they use to 5 years ago. I still highly suggest it through.
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
Very amazing products, clothes, shoes it provides, not so cheap but worth the money, material on gym clothes is comfy and I personally think it makes me feel fit, sexy and good. I recommend this brand is very high quality
d m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
 I was kind of excited to try it out. We played for about an hour and fifteen minutes, so enough time to be a good test, and the Under Armour definitely came through! It didn't magically "wick" ALL the sweat away, it still got damp, but somehow it never got cold damp. I'm not really certain if it worked because it was wicking sweat away. It may have helped that it fit a little more snugly than most of my T-shirts. But anyway, it worked, I'm sold.

The Under Armour is made of 95% polyester and 5% elastane, aka spandex. So I guess the magic is in the elastane. Or possibly the way the fabric is put together, who knows. I don't know why it works, and I don't really understandtheir weird commercials, but I do recommend the Under Armour product.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I had never really gotten into the UA brand until I started working for Cabela's but after getting some product training and gaining knowledge of what certain products do, I really like them! I got the honor of receiving a really good discount so I bought some things for me and gifts for other people. I really like that the clothes are so high quality and withstand different active encounters you may endure. The clothes are very fashion forward so there are a lot of colors and designs and styles.. there is something for everyone! The clothes are a bit more on the pricier side, but I believe that's what helps set their brand from others who may not have better quality or variety. The products are great and everyone should try it out at one point or another!
Sarah D.
I absolutely love shopping here. My son plays sports and their clothes are great. They last a long time. He loves their cleats. I love their sports bras and other workout clothes. Super comfortable. I recommend to everyone.
Caitlin D.
They always have exactly what I need in the sportswear area. Doesn't matter if it's shoes, shirts, spandex shorts, or any kind of sport material. All while helping me look good and feel good no matter how sweaty I am.
Caryn D.
Albany, NY
My sister bought me several running pants and shirts for the gym and the colors are amazing! The quality is outstanding! Definitely will be buying more outfits from there! When there is a sale the prices are phenomenal
Cheri' M.
Simpsonville, SC
Love this brand however, it is a bit expensive so if you love to wear this brand wait for it to go sale!! I gave it 4 stars only because of higher prices but their brand is 5 stars! You won't be disappointed! Love!
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?