Under Armour

Under Armour ? For a decent selection of sports apparel and footwear, [product:under-armour] is one of the top go-to brands . This shoe manufacturer and supplier is just 19 years young, but that doesn't leave them at the end of the competitive running industry. In fact, the brand established its as a running shoe brand with trusted options for both track and trail. Its selection is offered for men, presence women and children alike, whether they are casual runners or professionals in track and field, such as Adrian Foster. The men's and women's models that have high ratings in the last few years include the [product:under-armour] Charge RC, [product:under-armour] Micro G Engage, [product:under-armour] Speedform Apollo and the [product:under-armour] Micro G Pulse.
Where is this brand sold?
Can someone please tell me a great shampoo for oily scalp ?
Start your review of Under Armour!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
His particular favorites are the cold gear products, because he loves to golf regardless of the weather, and nothing beats their cold gear.in reviews
Whether it is their shoes, clothing, or accessories they have great quality and their products are always up to date with the latest fashions. in reviews
the workout clothes are of the highest quality they use the best technology to give you the greatest comfort when you work out.in reviews
I am a runner and the socks never slip down into my shoe, and their sports bras provide great support for fuller cups. in reviews
I'm a newbie when it comes to workout gear and have learned under armour is one of the popular brands.vhowever, they seem about the same quality as others but their price tag is pricey.in reviews
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour uploaded by Ginger L.
Who doesn’t love Under Armour? My husband just bought this new Under Armour hat at Bass Pro Shops and loves it. My boys are always wanting Under Armour products for sports activities. Under Armour is a trusted name brand with great quality and affordable price, especially since it lasts for a very long time.
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour uploaded by Stella Z.
Always buying clothes of this brand for me and my hubby. Good quality and affordable price. Now they have 50% sales so it’s a high time to renew your sport apparel😉
Kate D.
West Warwick, RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour uploaded by Kate D.
All the under armour apparel and sneakers I have bought have been great quality. Always stylish and comfortable! My whole family wears this brand a lot.
Anthony F.
Onalaska , WI
Under Armour uploaded by Anthony F.
Purchased a pair of Men's UA Vanish shorts. After four washes (on cold) the shorts are completely destroyed. Called custom service and because it is over 90 days - about 20 days over - they can't do anything. Safe to say not pleased.
Tian P.
Bixby
Under Armour uploaded by Tian P.
I bought some under armour clothing for my workouts and I can truly say I have so much support especially in my sports bra! It exceeded my expectation and I’m just truly happy.! It’s so cute! 😍 I’ll be buying more.Under Armour
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Under Armour uploaded by Samantha K.
My husband loves the Under Armour shirts with the flag on back. He is a firefighter and likes the patriotic look. I think the price for this brand is a little high for how simple some of their clothing is. It is decent quality and lasts through work and play.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Under Armour uploaded by Shatoya W.
Under Armour uploaded by Shatoya W.
I prefer the under armour brand because of the quality and the amazing support I get from the sports bras! I’m top heavy and the high performance bras are so worth it and quality is great! Doesn’t matter how many times I was anything from this ! I buy under armour more than any other brand
Cheyenne H.
Easton, MD
Under Armour uploaded by Cheyenne H.
Was given an Under Armour Hoodie for Christmas. I enjoy the bright vibrant color of the hoodie. It is also very soft, fits true to size, and is warm. Looking forward to going for a run in it. Definitely will be seen and safe thanks to the awesome color. #underarmour #clothes #bright #run #healthylifestyle
Brittany F.
Bimble, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Under Armour uploaded by Brittany F.
I really love under armour brand! Their clothes are really comfy, soft & breathable and they are made good! They can be pricey but their worth it and you can find good sales all the time on their website & other retailers! Also, the outfit my 1yr old is wearing is literally 3 years old and it still looks pretty good & has been stored in an outside building through the seasons!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,269 reviews
Under Armour My little guy is obsessed with UA and has several items, such as sneakers, shorts, shirts and hoodies. All of his UA have held up very well and he is quite active. I definitely recommend the brand and continue to purchase regularly.

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
CHIKH Y.
oran
il y a 9 mois
Under Armour ? For a decent selection of sports apparel and footwear, Under Armour is one of the top go-to brands . This shoe manufacturer and supplier is just 19 years young, but that doesn't leave them at the end of the competitive running industry. In fact, the brand established its as a running shoe brand with trusted options for both track and trail. Its selection is offered for men, presence women and children alike, whether they are casual runners or professionals in track and field, such as Adrian Foster. The men's and women's models that have high ratings in the last few years include the Under Armour Charge RC, Under Armour Micro G Engage, Under Armour Speedform Apollo and the Under Armour Micro G Pulse.
Karina M. il y a 8 mois
I like under armour phantom shoes. They are the best for workouts. a little pricey but works it.
BRITTANY S.
Birmingham, AL
il y a 2 ans
member-eb88a il y a 2 ans
Avoid UA. Ordered 4 trainers all refunded.
Ashley V.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Sean F. il y a un an
sorry, I can only answer for men's workout wear from UA.