BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Fitspiration Expert
I absolutely LOVE Under Armour. From their shoes to their work out clothes, to their bags, to their hair supplies. They are all amazing and the quality is even more amazing. They are kind of expensive, but their products literally last forever ( okay well maybe not forever lol but a LONG LONG TIME) my first shirt i purchased from them is still in like new condition and that was 5 years ago. I love everything this company has to offer; their shoes are so comfty, as well as their clothing. The dry fit keeps you cool/ yet warm in the winter. Just an amazing brand! They are my number one work out company I buy from.
Christopher C.
Worcester
Fitspiration Expert
After trying many different active wear brands I've finally settled on Under Armour for all of my workout wear. The clothes have a great fit that doesn't hinder my workouts or get in the way.  The fabrics have an amazing stretch that moves well with the body as well as the moisture wicking effect to keep you dry throughout your workout.

Another added bonus is that they carry some of their pants in men's tall so I can get pants that fit. I think they are pretty affordable compared to other active wear brands. Plus I can usually find some great selections of UA at Kohls.

Now Under Armour is all I wear for spin, pilates and yoga classes.
Dana L.
TBH I never could justify spending a lot of money on my active gear...being a treadmill rat isn’t strenuous enough for me to do that. However, this past February/March I was in Iceland and needed some cold gear. I ended up buying buying their ColdGear leggings & a mock-neck top + their 2.0 base-layer leggings & crew-neck top for the trip. Totally worth it, I practically lived in the ColdGear for day-to-day things & used the base-layers for layering under my gear for hiking glaciers. Excellent quality & true to size. Will definitely continue to buy their products. (Pictured: sitting on a glacial chunk in my UA ColdGear leggings.)
Stacey M.
I definitely struggle to spend a lot of money on active clothes even though I am in them a lot. I didn't really get into Under Armour until about 3 months ago. I had a couple of their items before visiting one of their outlet stores, but they were not a top brand in my mind to buy active wear.

After walking out of the outlet store Under Armour is my go to for active wear. They have very high quality items. Their clothes all fit true to size and are not uncomfortable to wear. I love that they offer so much variety when it comes to their leggings. The sports bras are also amazing they offer enough support and are very comfortable to wear.

Under Armour is a little more than some other active wear brands, but the quality is worth it. The best part is that most of the time you can find some of their stuff at TJ Maxx or recently they have been having a lot of 40% off sales.
Nicole M.
Kulpmont
My whole household is a huge fan of Under Armour. The quality of their items is one that is sure to last over the years. I also love how they support their troops, first responders, and law enforcement by offering a 10% discount with proper ID. They also combine that discount with any other discount as well! GREAT company!
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
Fitspiration Expert
Not only do I love under armours clothes and workout gear, I also love their company! Their clothing is great for all sizes, my husband is 6ft 3in and their sweats actually fit him, small victory for those who understand the struggle! They fit me well too, I wore their clothes pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and after. So comfortable! Better yet we’re a Military family and they offer 10% off all the time PLUS sometimes they offer a full half off sale for Military and police. Incredibly generous company.
Josie M.
Fitspiration Expert
I like this brand a lot but I'm not the type of person to spend $80 on a hoodie. The clothes need to fit true to size as well. The large fits more like a medium. I like the shop the sale racks! Maybe supply more coupons or lower prices a little. But over all the shoes are awesome and so are the workout clothes.
Charity R.
Cherokee
My husband and Is favorite brand is by far Under Armour! We love anything athletic, whether it be running, hiking, swimming, the gym or just lounging around, Under Armour is always our go to choice for comfort, durability and impact!!
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Fitspiration Expert
Under armour has some of the best products that I own. Their clothes last forever it seems because they’re made so well and can be washed continuously without fading. I love the comfort and look that their clothing provides
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Fitspiration Expert
A classic fashion icon for athletics apparel. It is good quality and a lot of people love this. Personally i feel that they could come out with cuter items considering that athletic clothes are in right now.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda Joie F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?