BY UNDER ARMOUR #2 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
  • Laundry questions: Fabric softener liquid or no? Dryer or hang d...24 Answers
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I have a hard time spending a lot of money on active wear, but once I started working out consistently (5-6 days a week) I saw the need for higher quality clothing. The pieces I have in my closet from Under Armour are wonderful. They hold up well, fit true to size, and feel great. I tend to shop at our local outlet so I'm not up on the newest trends, but I don't really mind being behind on fashion.

I guess I say "true to size" because I've gotten to know the brand, but there are different lines of clothing that run slightly different when it comes to the sizing. All of the Cold Gear runs a little tighter (to keep you warm) and the Heat Gear is a bit more loose (so you don't die of suffocation in the summer heat). It might take a trip to the changing room to get the hang of the sizing, but it's pretty consistent after the first few attepts at trying them on. My husband and I both wear different sizes in different seasons because of the Heat vs. Cold gear difference. Sometimes it's the difference between a small and a medium for me and a medium and a large for him. Try the products, once you get the fit right it's worth the investment.

Personally, I use their sports bras on a daily basis. I have quite a few tank tops. A majority of my leggings are from UA. Their headbands and socks are great accessories. And they have the BEST sweats. I have a few hoodies that I wear and a pair of sweatpants that are great for winter months getting to and from the gym. I recommend UA for anyone looking for comfortable, functional fitness clothes. I think they are worth the price.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Under Armour is a GREAT brand. Their representatives are fully human, and they will admit that "in the beginning their products weren't great".
However, Under Armour is one of the only products that carries a stability shoe with dynima fabric created by NASA. It also has a molded heel cup in their newer shoes that prevents motion and beads off sweat. This means no blisters. I love this company. The also create a clothing line with five branches.
Heat clothing- which is clothing made to cool you off in hot weather.
Cold clothing- which is clothing made to warm you up in cold weather.
Storm 1 clothing- which is clothing that is water resistant.
Storm 2 clothing- which is wind resistant and water resistant.
Storm 3 clothing- which is waterproof clothing that is knit at the seams.
They're product is definitely top notch. 100% quality.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Are you the sporty type of person? Under Armour is and has always been very innovative in their products that delivers. Further, it is a company who invests in research and technology to further come up with new products. It may seem simple yet the truth is it is a very good product that you can be sure it will last. It is not cheap for sure but it serves its price by giving the consumers the highest quality and comfort that they need. Whether you are a pro or a plain sports enthusiast you can be guaranteed that Under Armour products are made of the highest quality possible without sacrificing quality and affordability. I do have items from Under Armour and I can attest to its dependability.
Linda A.
Linda A.
Ever since I started running obstacle course races, I was on a hunt to find the best compression gear that would hold up to the beatings each race would give it. I was willing to pay a bit more to try different brands of gear in order to find the perfect match for my new found sport. It was so worth it! Under armour has never let me down since I first tried it several years ago. The material is breathable yet gives the compression needed for quicker recovery. Also, it has a few snags it's ensured from several years of racing but no actual tears. Would totally recommend this brand of clothing if you're looking to get your money's worth!
Loren G.
Loren G.
Toledo, OH
I'm a dedicated fitness enthusiast, I work out all the time running and lifting weights. I'm also a group fitness instructor and need to wear workout pants that aren't see-through at all. I LOVE Under Armour! I'd say half of my workout wardrobe (which is bigger than my regular wardrobe) is comprised of Under Armour gear. I always look and feel great when I wear their gear and feel like their prices are comparable to other high-end fitness gear. I've tried the cheaper brands and they just don't last. I'd rather spend $50-75 on a pair of workout leggings that will last me years than $25 on a pair that'll be worn out in a few months.
Pop D.
Pop D.
I love Under Armour, all of their products, socks, hats, sneakers and so on. They definitely put a lot of hard work, sweat, tears and thought into their products. I have never heard any complaints about them. I have read many good reviews about them and what they stand for. If they were to give me some of their products to test in return for an honest review, I would do it without thinking twice about it. And if I were to find some fault or issues with it, i would voice my opinion and maybe give a recommendation as to how they might be able to improve it or the type of material that might be more beneficial.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
I exclusively use Under Armour for my exercise routines. During the warmer months I use lightweight and breathable shirts, running shorts, capri leggings, bike shorts and t-shirts. Sometimes I'll wear the compression gear. I appreciate the lightweight options for my two hour derby practice. I also wear a pair of memory foam sandals/slides, which are very comfortable.
In the cooler months, I'll wear the Under Armour heat gear leggings, long sleeves, and warm up gear. I don't find that the heat gear clothing causes overheating or a additional spike in body temperature. They are still breathable.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
A lot of people might not like what I have to say but I'm not sorry. We bought some shoes for our sons at an Under Armor store. Over $200 later we thought they would last a while because "everybody was wearing them" and they had been a well known brand. My boys are 15 and 16 and are NOT rough on their shoes. In less than 2 month, both of their shoes had spots wear the "paint" (apparently) had rubbed off their soles. I will never buy Under Armor shoes again! EVER! We bought them Nikes in August and it's fixing to be November and their shoes still look brand new. Something isn't right people.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Murray, KY
My son only asked for one thing for back to school : an under armour backpack. At first I was against it because he is nine and I thought they where a bit pricey for his age. Then I gave in and got him one. He loves it and so do iI Best purchase for school. It is very comfortable with padded straps which are great for all his heavy books. Also it has tons of storage pockets. It even has a thermal pocket for lunches. The colors and patterns to chose from are awesome too. He has used it for over a year now with very little wear on it. I definitely recommend this backpack for any child.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
SoI am from California I moved to PA during the winter and this brand saved me from freezing. I ended up buying one of their heavy jackets it was very pricey but so worth ever penny it kept me warm all winter long. Think of buying these jackets for my children also because they really do the job. I also love the cold gear under Armour that they have its very warm and I honestly don't think I can ever buy any other type of gear besides under Armour ever again I've had nothing but great experiences with everything I have bought from them would recommend this to anyone.
Sydney I.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Yzelda Joie F.
Yzelda Joie F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?