Tylenol® Cold + Sore Throat Cool Burst Liquid
Soothes sore throats, fever and body aches while a cooling sensation lets you know help is on the way.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acetaminophen 500 mg in each 15mL
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 90 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.see more...