BY TYLENOL

Soothes sore throats, fever and body aches while a cooling sensation lets you know help is on the way.

Ingredient Name

Acetaminophen

Ingredient Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Active ingredients

Acetaminophen 500 mg in each 15mL

Inactive ingredients

anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.

Do not use

• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)

This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
  • mL = milliliter
  • use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

• Does this work fast  Tylenol® Cold + Sore Throat Cool Bur...1 Answers
Juan F.
Cypress
I don’t like giving medicine a rating but if it works good I sure will, this medicine made me go back to normal in 3 days if you do it even 6 hours as it says on the directions, you will be feeling goof in no time.
Irene S.
Darby, PA
I use this product when I have sore throat and I really think it's a nice product to use ...better than most products I've used that say that your sore throats would disappear...I definitely would recommend this product to people
Melissa S.
Georgetown, KY
This has been a go-to product since I was a teenager. I love the cool sensation and it's not horrible tasting like several other medicines. It takes a while for the drowsy aid to kick in and I don't feel I sleep entirely through the night but the taste alone is hugely why I chose this product over others.
Kathy M.
This medicinal line rocks! If your in the military or healthcare field pulling a 72hr sift, your only going to do it with the help of this product line. They vary depending on symptoms. Get the liquid, it makes the difference. I did not get the same results from their medicinal lines sold in pill form.
Karen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is so gross but it is the one product that will help my throat when it is sore and when my tonsils are swollen. It leaves my throats feeling cool. I always repurchase this. The other flavors are not tolerable for me at all.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great to use when you have a cold along with a sore throat. The liquid has a cooling effect which really helps to soothe the throat and then the tylenol helps to lower your fever or to alleviate achy joints/ muscles. I like to always keep this on hand.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product when I get a severe throat ache. It works great relieving the pain and cough and lasts a pretty long time. I'd recommend giving this a try if you're looking for a good cough medicine at a decent price. You can find it almost anywhere. Great product.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I had this when I had the worse cold and it didn't help at all it taste gross n it just made my stomach hurt n everything I ate after taking this in the morning would mix in with the mint it was discussing
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
I get extremely bad sore throats when I'm sick and this is always the first thing I reach for. It's so amazing how cooling it is and it's always worked amazingly for me, I get it at target and i've never been disappointed
Christina D.
Fort Eustis, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol cold is my go to medicine. I have tried multiple kinds and this product has worked the best for me. I hate getting my seasonal colds along with my allergies and both day and night products work amazing for me.
VERONICA C.