Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTylenol
Tylenol Cold + Mucus Severe COOL BURST Liquid

Tylenol® Cold + Mucus Severe COOL BURST® Liquid

by Tylenol

Ease sinus and chest congestion and also calm a persistent cough with a combination of powerful medicines.

Does this work well? I need something that will actually work, and give me some relief!!
Works wonders for being sick which i currently am, and i went and bought this stuff last night and it put me to sleep for hours!!! it taste horrible so i would recommend getting the gel capsule instead its a huge pill but beats the taste of drinking it. i feel a lot better after taking this but did notice i felt short of breath....
Does flavoring your medicine cause it to lose strength in being effective?
Start your review of Tylenol® Cold + Mucus Severe COOL BURST® Liquid!
Product Highlights
This product make me feel so much better when I woke up.in reviews
This works great I had a really bad cold That would not let me sleep at night took this and it made my cold so much more better and it was also better for me to sleep at nightin reviews
This is a wonderful way to get rid of a cold.in reviews
I love this cold medicine.in reviews
Christine H.
Highland Spgs, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a very refreshing taste when you are sick. I get the severe mucus because I have that issue so bad. It is averagely priced. The cool mint flavor just feed feels like it wiped all that gook out. You can easily find this at any store
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Worked well and helped for a few hours until it wore off. I feel this works better then the off-brands even though most have the same ingredients.
Izz C.
Williamsport, PA
Tylenol® Cold + Mucus Severe COOL BURST® Liquid uploaded by Izz C.
This is the cooling effect that is great to get you breathing and feeling better in no time. There is nothing that really needs to be improved for this product as long as you follow the directions and recommended dosage for age groups! Tylenol® Cold + Mucus Severe COOL BURST® Liquid
Cristie  B.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down some of the best cold medicine out there. Tylenol stays in my medicine cabinet because I know when I need it, it might not be available at the store and I don't want to feel bad any longer than I have to, so I just keep it stocked up. I feel good in no time with this. And it last longer than others. No feeling groggy after either. Fast acting and I like the cooling sensation when I swallow the syrup.
Shelby  C.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
His helped to keep fever down and though I wasn’t fond of the taste, the “cool burst” was a nice touch.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,137 reviews
Great for night time colds. Definitely gives you relief. Of course the flavor is string and nasty. But it's a medicine that works. Very effective. Affordable as well.
Carolina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has brought me temporary relief until it’s time to go to the doctor’s office. I think this product is a good temporal relief medication.
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
This works as well as the daytime and I also keep this one stocked up on the fall and winter months. The nighttime does taste a little better than the daytime. The nighttime does make you sleepy so I would recommend taking this when you're ready for bed. I buy both this one and the daytime at Wal-Mart.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This is actually fairly decent for that cough with the mucus and congestion. The only reason for 4 stars is for one the taste is yuck like most of meds but it seems as if each dose doesn’t last until the next dose. I guess it depends on how bad the cough and congestion is. I’d buy again and I definitely recommend.
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well I use it with my kids and for myself works well it helps a lot It might have a medicine taste but it works very good