Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTylenol
Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Medicine for Relief of Cold, Flu, Fever, Cough & Congestion Symptoms

Convenient caplets to tackle your tough cold and flu symptoms by clearing congestion, quieting coughs and relieving head and body aches

is this effective for cold and headaches
Start your review of Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Medicine for Relief of Cold, Flu, Fever, Cough & Congestion Symptoms!
Sana S.
East York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Medicine for Relief of Cold, Flu, Fever, Cough & Congestion Symptoms uploaded by Sana S.
Works wonders for me whenever I get sick. I usually take it if I feel tired or when I feel symptoms of getting sick and it always works for me
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,926 reviews
Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Medicine for Relief of Cold, Flu, Fever, Cough & Congestion Symptoms uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use this for allergies. It’s the only thing that helps to keep my nose from going crazy. Starts working fast and helps me get by a big part of my day
Winnifer A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love it because it helps me feel better if my head hurts after a while it improves me and I feel that it does its job very well. There is always in my house, highly recommended
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best medicine to take for a sinus cold. When ever I get that type of sickness, I reach for this. It is so helpful when you have to keep going, and you have a runny nose and headache. This medicine clears me right up.
Aimee P.
Fresno
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually always have some boxes of these in the cupboard. You never know when a cold or the flu will strike.
nora F.
Shelby, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So effective specially when the symptoms are starting. If you take a rest after the Phill your going to wake up much Better
andrea G.
Van Nuys, CA
Por lo general uso pastillas, porque es más fácil para mi jaja. Y así que es la mejor opción en mi casa. Siempre voy a tener Tylenol.
Katheryne G.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Muy buenas muy recomendadas. Cuando me siento enferma es lo primero que ago toma esta medicina y ya me siento mejor
Alan W.
main Street, maypen
Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe Medicine for Relief of Cold, Flu, Fever, Cough & Congestion Symptoms uploaded by Alan W.
This product is very helpful, also provides instant relief of symptoms. This product is a must have for my medicine cabinet and I always recommend friends. Advil has always been a favorite brand of mine and it's products have stood the test of time.
Laura S.
Hutto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best stuff to use when u get flu or cold. It clears out mucus in the chest. And helps with cough and fever. I use the pill because the liquid isn't my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...