BY TRIDENT

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is Trident gum better than its competitors?  What's your ...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new flavor. What's your prefer...5 Answers
Trident Gum
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these gums really are a delight, never tried something similar, its taste is incomparable. they fascinate me
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am reviewing the 59 soft stick ,car pack in spearmint. Love the pack size. Very convenient lid too. Fits perfect in drink holder in my car . Perfect mint flavor.
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the fruity diverse flavors. I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Trident is my favorite brand for gums and I always have one in my purse or in my bag to carry on and take it anywhere with me
Danii C.
The perfect gum!!!!! I can pop a piece in my mouth after eating and not have to worry about my breath smelling. Also I get to keep the white teeth so that’s a plus.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Trident gum is my go to alternative for candy. It is very flavorful and a great gum to chew. It is also very affordable.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Marie S.
Brooklyn
I like how good this gum taste, I be wanting to bite my tongue while eating this gum man.
Syka K.
Lobe how they come in a host of flvours nd are ll sugar free. Clasiic long lasting chewing gums teeth friendly
Egleiser G.
Son los mejores !! su sabor es muy suave pero perfecto para satisfacer la necesidad de algo dulce ya que dura. El sabor no se pierde al instante. Tienen un aroma increíble, su textura es agradable y su presentación es muy cómoda para guardar el resto jaja. Los amo en todas sus presentación menos el de Canela, ya que me pica en la lengua, de resto me encantan todos.
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?