BY TRIDENT #2 in Gum

• Is this gum sugar free??25 Answers
  • Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more...83 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This gum is definitely long lasting yummy flavor ful and everything good Ina gum.but it has some acid nature I guess that caused a swear throat damage which am still suffering nearly a week after to .planning to consult doctor." in 92 reviews
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
This is my favorite brand of gum. The flavors last a long time and I usually only ever buy minty gum flavors, however I also really love the Trident orange and green packs! I usually buy this from Costco because you can get a whole bunch for less then it costs at a grocery store. I like that the packaging is smaller/more compact than other brands because it's easier to carry in my bag. Only problem I have is that it sometimes doesn't latch too well and I end up with gum pieces everywhere in my bag.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I love trident gums! I always find myself leaning to pick up s new random flavor they have come out with and I always end up loving it! My favorites are the watermelon and the orange one. I love how long lasting they are they are super affordable. I would highly recommend the selection is great from mints to sweet and the different packs they come in are great definitely give them a try!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
I have always been a huge fan of Trident. All of the flavors. Even the original flavor is delicious. I would always break my pieces in half so I would have more. The flavor last a long time and does not dissolve in your mouth like some do. Sadly I have to give the gum 3 stars because it contain aspartame, which I am allergic to. I can no longer enjoy my favorite gum. :(
Brian V.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
It's nice because it's cheap, especially at Costco where you can get a huge pack. The flavor doesn't last too long, up to 10 minutes, but that's ok. I chew gum just to keep my mouth from smelling. One thing to note is after a long time chewing (6-8 hours), it will disintegrate into little pieces in your mouth, which is kind of gross.
Kirstin A.
Kirstin A.
Trident is my absolute favorite gum! Their fruity flavors literally make me feel like I'm eating a real fresh strawberry or watermelon, and I love fruits just as much as the average person, maybe even more! Trident is so long lasting and I can never pull it out of my bag without someone else asking for a peice of this delicious gum.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Trident is our family favorite due to the flavored, the texture and the fact that it doesn't stick to work on my teeth nor to my kids' braces. We usually have no less than 3 flavor sat any time so there is something for everyone.
Only suggestion would be to make a larger sizes for people like my son who need two slices each time.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I really like trident gum the biggest downfall is I like to chew my gum for long periods of time and after awhile it completely falls apart in your mouth. Their minty flavors seem to hold flavor for awhile and do freshen your breath, however my favorite is the strawberry flavor but it looses its flavor way to quick.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Nothing against Trident as the flavor is good but the gum leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I have tried it on several occasions and it is always the same. The price itself is good and you can find it at any convenience store but I cannot get over the aftertaste so this is not a product that I recommend
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Trident comes in a variety of flavors. My mom use to always have this in her purse when i was growing up. So it holds some memories for me. My only complaint with this gum is the serving size is small and the flavor doesn't last for very long. The gum gets hard and you have to spit it out after awhile.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
A sweet treat that's good for your teeth!! Trident has great flavors that last a long time and it's the best chewing gum for people who get cavities easily. My dentist actually recommended Trident gum to me. The sweetener in it is called xylitol which is actually GOOD for your teeth! Awesome!!
Adrien B.
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Breanna O.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?