BY TRIDENT #1 in Gum

• Is this gum sugar free??25 Answers
  • Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the mo...83 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This gum is definitely long lasting yummy flavor ful and everything good Ina gum.but it has some acid nature I guess that caused a swear throat damage which am still suffering nearly a week after to .planning to consult doctor." in 92 reviews
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
Kristina R.
This is my favorite brand of gum. The flavors last a long time and I usually only ever buy minty gum flavors, however I also really love the Trident orange and green packs! I usually buy this from Costco because you can get a whole bunch for less then it costs at a grocery store. I like that the packaging is smaller/more compact than other brands because it's easier to carry in my bag. Only problem I have is that it sometimes doesn't latch too well and I end up with gum pieces everywhere in my bag.
Ashley W.
I love trident gums! I always find myself leaning to pick up s new random flavor they have come out with and I always end up loving it! My favorites are the watermelon and the orange one. I love how long lasting they are they are super affordable. I would highly recommend the selection is great from mints to sweet and the different packs they come in are great definitely give them a try!
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Trident is our family favorite due to the flavored, the texture and the fact that it doesn't stick to work on my teeth nor to my kids' braces. We usually have no less than 3 flavor sat any time so there is something for everyone.
Only suggestion would be to make a larger sizes for people like my son who need two slices each time.
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
I really like trident gum the biggest downfall is I like to chew my gum for long periods of time and after awhile it completely falls apart in your mouth. Their minty flavors seem to hold flavor for awhile and do freshen your breath, however my favorite is the strawberry flavor but it looses its flavor way to quick.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing against Trident as the flavor is good but the gum leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth. I have tried it on several occasions and it is always the same. The price itself is good and you can find it at any convenience store but I cannot get over the aftertaste so this is not a product that I recommend
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Trident comes in a variety of flavors. My mom use to always have this in her purse when i was growing up. So it holds some memories for me. My only complaint with this gum is the serving size is small and the flavor doesn't last for very long. The gum gets hard and you have to spit it out after awhile.
Hannah K.
A sweet treat that's good for your teeth!! Trident has great flavors that last a long time and it's the best chewing gum for people who get cavities easily. My dentist actually recommended Trident gum to me. The sweetener in it is called xylitol which is actually GOOD for your teeth! Awesome!!
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
This is my "go to" gum! it leaves the taste of mint in your mouth almost all day and is a must have for my purse always! they have this product literally everywhere, i normally get mine from Walmart and the price is very reasonable! who wouldn't want cheap gum that actually works, right?!
Doneisha F.
Love the taste of the Watermelon Twist. Not too sweet but sweet enough. Easy to chew but wish the sticks were bigger. I end up eating two at a time. Also I wish the flavor would last longer because I am a big gum chewer and it gets tough after about 20-30 mins. Then turns to rubber.
Analizth G.
All of their presentations taste good. The price and packaging are favorable. I love that they let the breath fresh and above all that they are low in sugar. One thing I like is that they retain their flavor. Fortunately I always buy this brand and I carry it in my bag when I go out
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?