Trident Gum

by Trident

#12 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum

I've never tried this before..Have u ever tried? How is it.
Do you like traditional Trident Gum ? Or crazy flavors?!
Whats the Best flavor? And why?
Start your review of Trident Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!” in reviews
“These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! ” in reviews
“It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good.” in reviews
“I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time.” in reviews
“I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say.” in reviews
Queens
I love these gums ❤. I have tried watermelon, strawberry, and citric, and mint flavors one. I chewed these gums after eating food. The flavor stays in mouth even after 30 minutes. It keeps our mouth fresh 😊 and it is good especially after eating meals to prevent any cavities. I would highly recommend these gums. Trident Gum
Emerson
I like trident for their variety of flavors. They have more than most in that regard. Sometimes I think the pieces are too small for my liking, but they are pretty good with taste life-span. I also am a big fan of the bubblegum flavor--probably my favorite bubble gum.
NJ
Trident Gum uploaded by Pooja V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Which flavor would I pick !!! Hmmm , I like all of them 🙈🙈 . But mostly everyone want to try the spearmint and orange . And then chewing gums is the best exercise for face and those who wish to hv perfect jaw line 😬😬Trident Gum
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,027 reviews
Trident is my top 3 favorite gum brands! I always have some flavor of Trident laying around my purse because they taste delicious and are super long lasting! I love the different flavors that they have come out with. Highly recommend!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Trident gum. (In truth I love all gum) I love all the flavors and varieties. It's a good quality of gum and the price isn't bad. I keep all kinds of gum in the house at all times and this is definitely among the favorites.
Leighton, AL
Trident Gum uploaded by Taylor L.
Green spearmint and pink orginal are both my favs!! Never run out of either!! The #wegotflavor campaign was just for me I swear! My favorite gun of all time is definitely trident! I chew several pieces a day and have for a very long time!! Thank you #influenster for the virtual voxbox!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like trident gum, they have a nice assortment of flavors for everyone. If you like super sweet and fruity, or minty, or spicy they have those and everything in between as well! Would recommend if you are looking to go on a place and are congested
Bakersfield California
I love gum. Always have some type of gum on me and trident is a good gum. Only enjoy the original flavor. The other flavors seem to not last that long for me. I buy trident once in a while.
Clemson , SC
Trident Gum uploaded by Katy K.
Purchased at: Target
Packed with flavor! So Trident Gum ‘s new WE GOT FLAVOR hashtag campaign is fair play - the Tropical Twist flavor is really great and packs a punch of flavor - and lasts a good long while, too! Plus it’s sugar-free!
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love trident gum their flavour last so long not like gum that you chew for two minutes it loses taste trident has a long lasting flavour. I also love the trident layers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawnee , KS