BY TRIDENT #6 in Gum

Trident Unwrapped Original Flavor Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol: Chewing Trident may help reduce the risk of cavities Calorie content reduced from 5 to 3.5 calories 30% fewer calories than sugared gum see more...

• Is this gum sugar free??25 Answers
  • Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the mo...83 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite?Trident Gum2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My mom really only lets me chew this type of gum because its sugar free and it really captures the fruity feeling of the flavor that it says it is!" in 54 reviews
  • "These gums have been around for a very long time and still taste amazing and last long!I highly recommend keeping one of these packs around! " in 44 reviews
  • "It's flavor lasts forever, they're always coming up with new flavors, there's lots of pieces in a pack, and it's just good." in 35 reviews
  • "I love trident gum because they have a lot of different flavors to try so I do not have to chew the same flavors all the time." in 32 reviews
  • "I have tried many flavors, and i have come to conclusion that trident gum lasts a very short period of time im sorry to say." in 27 reviews
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter picked this out for herself while we were browsing on Amazon last week. She was intrigued by the variety and packaging. It arrived promptly and had a nice variety of flavors. She reported that the gum was fresh and tasty. I think she liked the fact that it came in a sturdy paperboard box, which every kid needs when hiding gum from their sister.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love trident gum. It has long lasting flavor and tons of different choices. My favorite is the orange version. It isn't that expensive and mine last for about two weeks. But I don't chew it every day. You would have to buy it about once a week if you did. You can't really blow bubbles with this but then again it's not bubble gum. All in all this gum is great and it definitly deserves a 5/5.
Sarah M.
I love Trident gum. It was the only gum my mom would let me and my brother chew growing up. It came in lots of fun flavors. I always thought the packaging was fun to open. According to influenster this product has been discontinued but i hope they bring it back cause it’s great !
Jody D.
I love Trident gum. I usually buy the cinnamon flavor gum. Although I have many other flavors that I like. I love the flavor of the gum. The gum lasts a fairly long time. The portion of the gum is great. There is not to much of the gum to put in my mouth at one time. Compares well to similar products.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love trident!!! They have sooooo many great flavors!! Also it's so cheap! The flavor last a while too!!! I recommend this brand to everyone!!! I get them from Walmart usually!!! I'll buy more when I'm out
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this is one of the few brands that actually keeps the flavor even if you have it for awhile. Trident has a lot of different flavors to choose from and I love that. It isnt going to get stuck in your teeth or it wont dissolve to and be gritty and slimy. It is a great gum
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
This is my favorite gum! The gum came and it's super fresh and minty. The original flavor is great. It's very vibrant and the flavor lasts a long time. I love that it's sugar free so you can chew away. Buying in bulk is so much cheaper than the store. We've really enjoyed this purchase.
Sade J.
This is my favorite gum brand to buy! It comes in a variety of flavors and the flavor lasts a long time. It is very affordable to buy at your local convenience store. My favorite flavor is the watermelon because I like the sweet taste! I’ll definitely recommend it to others!
Danii C.
The perfect gum!!!!! I can pop a piece in my mouth after eating and not have to worry about my breath smelling. Also I get to keep the white teeth so that’s a plus.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love that they have a variety of flavors, but the flavor doesn't last very long. I used to always buy some when i was in high school, not anymore though i rather buy other gum or non at all
Adrien B.
Do you pefer the classic flavors such as mint and so on or the more fruity flavors?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your flavor?
Daniela B.
Whats the best flavor
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum sugar free??
Serena N.
Niagara Falls, NY
What is your favorite flavor?