BY THIERRY MUGLER

Courtney H.
Empire, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really want another bottle of this! This is like magic in a bottle! I put this on if I’m a little crispy after the tanning bed or a day in the sun and go to bed and i wake up and I ave this golden tan and smooth skin I absolutely love this product and could recommend it enough! Also the smell is like heaven in a bottle! 🧡
Elise B.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is the dang bomb. It smells like actual heaven. I'm not usually a super sweet or super fruity smell kind of girl, so this one is not overpowering. It's extremely moisturizing but soaks in quickly so you don't feel sticky!
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
Love this stuff! This lotion contains hemp seed oil which is one of my favorite all time moisturizing agents! It's a gentle lotion that smells nice, isn't too strong and something that can be worn daily even without use of tanning beds!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
I have always found it difficult to find a product that total body moistures after showers and exposure to sun. I found this daily moisturizer about 3 years ago and stocked up. Initially, I would use this after showering and bathing to maintain my spray tan. I continued using it because of how soft and smooth it made my skin feel. It moisturized my skin without feeling sticky or oily. I noticed that after shaving it did not cause any reactions to my sensitive skin as some perfumed lotions I have used. The fragrance is fresh like pear more so than kiwi to me. I recommend this to anyone but especially those looking to maintain their tans.
April B.
Cleveland, TN
Best after tan lotion when using a sun bed. It has Hemp Oil which helps keep you moisturized which in return helps you maintain your tan. Has anti aging ingredients and helps firm skin. It really does help maintain a long tan which is beneficial for those busy weeks when you can't get to the salon frequently. Highly recommend!
Wendy C.
1,432 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
So I got a bottle of this earlier this month after using a packet and OMG this scent is so much better than how it was in the old yellow bottle!!! I can actually smell the kiwi pear scent wich is great and the moisturizing was pretty good just like how I remembered it!!! I'm glad DS revamped the bottle and happy the scent is legit kiwi pear this time around!!

5/5 stars!!!

Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wish I could give 10 stars for this product, absolutely amazing lotion!!!! Has the best scent, such a clean and light smell that's definitely not overpowering at all. Love using it after tanning or being in the sun ad it acts as a tan extender! Top 5 beauty products of all times!
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of Designer Skin's products!!! It's important to use a tanning lotion before a UV tan, but it's just as important to moisturize your skin daily. This is a fresh scented, light, non-oily moisturizer that will nourish your skin and help your tan to last longer!
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great to use for indoor tanning! I switch between brands for indoor tanning lotion. They all work the same to me, it usually depends on my preference when I purchase the lotion.
Amy M.
Excellent after tan moisturizer that also smells great! Gets rid of the out of the bed after tan smell. Perfect for right after a tan or after a long shower. Leaves my skin super soft!