Home & GardenPest ControlThermacell
Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller

Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller

by Thermacell

The Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller effectively repels mosquitoes by creating a 15-foot zone of protection. This compact, easy-to-use and stylish device will look great on any patio or deck while it works to keep pesky mosquitoes from biting and bothering your guests.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller!
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I have tried several ways to combat mosquitoes and other bugs in my lifetime. The [product:thermacell-patio-shield-mosquito-repeller] works great. At first, I was a little optimistic about it. But after a couple of times using it, I was able to see a big difference in fewer mosquitos. Easy to use and scent-free. Would recommend this to others.
Jess M.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start by saying I live in FL next to a wildlife refuge so the mosquito situation in my backyard is akin to World War III. I had high hopes for this little guy because I hate having to coat myself in a layer of bug spray every time I go outside but I made a grave error. This probably helps in places where mosquitos don’t have the numbers to block out the sun and aren’t the size of a baseball but certainly not here. I used this guy for about 10 minutes and received an equal number of bites in return. Would not recommend for my fellow FL mosquito fighters.
McKayla M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great product. No odor and works well to keep bugs away. Used for wedding reception at outdoor areas.
Kaylynn W.
Columbia, SC
We picked one of these up to give to a family member and they loved it so much! Great gift for any impossible to shop for family member in mosquito country.
Misty D.
Byrdstown, TN
Live this! Really works! I’m very pleased with this! Helped keep the mosquitoes away!
Patty F.
Moorhead, MN
Love Thermacell! Keeps away ants, mosquitoes, gnats - great for keeping the deck comfortably pest-free! Easy to use, not a strong scent, and don’t have to spray down with deet!
Aly O.
Tried this and I really didn’t feel like it worked at all 🤷‍♀️ Still had mosquitos buzzing around and biting.
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
I get destroyed by mosquitoes every summer. This year I found this at target and thought it was worth a shot. I’ve used it for two weekends at my lake house & it seems to really be working. It’s well worth the money
Melissa W.
Eagan, MN
This little gadget is the best thing ever! My husband and I love sitting on the patio but hate getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. I get it set out about 10 minutes before we go outside and once we go outside there are literally no bugs!!
Nicole P.
Red Lake
This product was recommended to us by a friend. For the price that you pay I do not find them effective. The nice thing I will say is that they don't give off an overwhelming scent. I didn't find it effective for our small space, we still ended up with mosquitoes buzzing everywhere despite our small patio space.

Looking for your answer?