THE BODY SHOP® White Musk® Eau De Toilette uploaded by KookHee K.THE BODY SHOP® White Musk® Eau De Toilette uploaded by Butheina R.THE BODY SHOP® White Musk® Eau De Toilette uploaded by Nicole Marie R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The White Musk® Eau De Toilette is a blend of our No.1 iconic fragrance: a scented symphony of pure, cruelty-free musk. The perfect light, sensual, floral fragrance. Layer with other White Musk® products to build the fragrance.

• Iconic White Musk® scent
  • Cruelty-free musk
  • Lasting fragrance

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

• I saw this on the Korean drama Goblin. What does this per...3 Answers
Kristin Ann S.
I love this scent so much but it is so fleeting. It lasts all of 5 minutes. Alrehab has a good white musk attar for $5 this just wont last pity shame because I’d consider making this my signature frag that’s how much I like but I didn’t because it’s disappointing. I use attars of white musk oil instead. They travel well & are cheap!
houda M.
Cheap or not, I liked this smell the longer I wore it.

I was originally planning on buying Eisenberg's Diabolique, but I saw that someone mentioned this as a "reminds me of", and to half the price of the Eisenberg.

Why pay over doubled the price when you can find cheaper and almost equally nice smelling substitute?
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
I visited the Body Shop in the Houston airport. The store was very ascetically pleasing and, despite its small size, had plenty of products including hair, makeup, and body. What I didn't like was that the sales associates did not speak to me or ask to help me even once while I was shopping.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
I cant get over this, i'm on my third bottle because this stuff smells too good. it makes everything smell so homy and so nice. I bought it from the body shop store. its super gentle and i cant get over the smell.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
This scent has been a staple in my perfume collection forever!! It's my all-time favorite musk! The smell is so distinct and long-lasting. The price is just right!! I would definitely recommend this to people to enjoy musky scents!!
Sanosuke D.
Mason, WV
I have loved this fragrance for at least 20 years, and it is a staple in my collection! I feel like this could very easily be a unisex fragrance. Crisp and refreshing with earthy musk finish.
Cara L.
One of my classic favorites from The Body Shop. Big fan of this aroma for its light, refreshing clean powdery floral aroma. It is none offensive. Not too floral or fruity and not too clean. Great balance. Has always been a hit with the men in my life. My husband especially loves it. This is one of their best lines aroma at the body shop in my opinion. The perfume oil is nice but I prefer the eau de toilette for the spray nozzle. Aroma lasts a while in my opinion. Great price for the amount and quality.
Ru S.
This has a very strong smell, so it is not good for people with sensitivity to smell. Its a good scent but over time it starts to feel stronger. Its a good product though!
Chrissie S.
This has always been mave favorite perfume eversince i can remeber an iv always got it in the body shop , smells amazing an lasts a good while too ,nit bad price .
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I had a high hope of this perfume. Cause I love perfume has a heavy scent to it. However it smells somthing weird n doesn't stay long enough.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I saw this on the Korean drama Goblin. What does this perfume smell like?