BY THE BODY SHOP #26 in Toners & Astringents

A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
  • "Great for sensitive skin and fro dry skin. i use all of these vitamin E hydrating collection from the body shop" in 147 reviews
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
I love this toner! Price point? $15 stinkin’ bucks! With an ulta coupon, it comes out to $13!

It’s a hydrating toner, that removes all the gunk from your skin, while leaving it hydrated. I’ve stuck with this product for years, and every time I try something new, I always come back to this toner.

Simply put, it leaves my skin feeling clean AND hydrated. Which is something difficult for me to find in a good hydrating toner.
Sydney P.
Seattle
I like to use The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner during the winter months when my skin is especially dry. This toner really lives true to its name, as it is incredibly hydrating! I picked this up at Ulta, and it lasted all the way through the winter for me. I would recommend this for dry skin types (even if just seasonally), but maybe look for a different toner during the other seasons, if you have oily skin, like me.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I recently started using it at night and I can already see drastic changes in my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin like traditional toners and helps my moisturizer sink in better. I use it with the body shop vitamin e moisturizer. My skin has started looking a lot brighter and clearer since I've started using this.
Angela M.
Amherst, MA
This toner is amazing for my dry skin! I sometimes feel like my acne reducing face washes can make my skin feel right but this helps put moisture back into my skin. The packaging is great and allows out only just enough product at a time to cover my face. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Tina C.
I have tried this along with the vitamin E moisturizer. Both were great. I still use the moisturizer but I switch up. It is light, sinks into skin, feels nourishing and my skin always feels moisturized even in the winter or when I use retinol products which dry my skin.
Shey k.
Locust grove, GA
I like it and it gets the job done. I dont buy it religiously because it is on the costlier side and the amount of product you get to me personally could be better. The body shop is expensive but it works. You are lef with your skin feeling smooth and moistureized
Michaela C.
Issaquah , WA
Very hydrating doesn’t feel sticky or drying once it dries. Feels a little tingly but I personally like that. Very effective when it comes to removing stubborn makeup. Love the packaging. More inspired to try more things from the vitamin e range now
Angel F.
Boise, ID
Okay so for me personally I have tried out a lot in a lot I mean a lot of cleansers body moisturizers everything and this personally is not the greatest thing in the world but don't get me wrong it works it just it's not the best
Cynthia C.
Round Rock, TX
I love this toner! I always buy it. It really does help but moisture back into my skin after I’ve just washed it. I use it all the time. It’s my third time buying this toner and I’m obsessed. Definitelygoing to keep buying this.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
Definitely for mature skin. Feels like nothing on me and I'm 23. Is hydrating but also not useful for me right now. It makes you feel greasy somehow if you don't need this product.
Escential +.
How is this like after a couple hours ? Does it make your face too oily? Can I use it under my makeup since it has an oil base ? How is this in comparison to the other body shop toners ?
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
I'm new to the toner game- I'm not super acne-prone and I have drier skin- is toner something that's going to help my pores?
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I have pretty dry skin, and I've been looking for a toner that doesn't dry out my skin. I know that sometimes alcohol in the toner can do that, and this has hydrating in the name so I was wondering if is actual is hydrating but also removes all traces of makeup, dirt, and all that? Thanks!
lina s.
Albuquerque
This product sounds amazing ! I heard good for sensitive skin to. Is this good for dark spots and wrinkles
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I don't really use toner, but am interested in adding to my facial care routine. Is this a good one to try?