Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#21 in Toners & Astringents

A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.

Photos (11)
Inessa K.
Inessa K.
Molodechno, Belarus

Katherine F.Cary, NC34 conversations

1 influenster found this helpful

Dry skinned people, rejoice! This toner is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and does a great job of removing any residue of makeup that didn't quite get removed (for me, it's faint, lingering mascara smudges) as well as any residue of cleanser that didn't get rinsed completely away. It has a moisturizing feel that keeps your face a little damp when you apply moisturizer.
It's a good purchase, but wait for The Body Shop to have a sale. They have them often (B3G3 Free is common) and you can get your essentials at a better price.
Kami T.
Kami T.
Tallahassee, FL

This toner is amazing! I've been using it for about a year with the matching moisturizer, and I have pretty sensitive combination skin and I can use it daily without becoming dry or oily. When I use this in combination with the moisturizer, my face has never felt softer or cleaner. I can definitely tell the different when I stop using it for a few days. I also have skin that's incredibly prone to pores, and while this isn't a pore removal toner, I can tell the noticeable difference in my pores when I use it. Would recommend for anyone with combination skin whose looking for a gentle, cleansing toner!
Cary, NC

Laura T.
Laura T.

Refreshing toner. Smells so fresh and natural, not medicinal. Revives my face, making it look and feel fresh and younger. I'm 54 and after using this vit. E toner, I can go make-up free and still look young! It has given me a beautiful complexion that strangers complement me on and ask what I use! When I do put on foundation, the toner makes my skiin so smooth, the foundation glides on and there are no wrinkles for it to settle into. Never looks caked on. This toner has truly made me look at least 10 years younger!
Divya R.
Divya R.
Quincy, MA

Most toners either completely dry my skin out, or don't do anything at all. I was hesitant to try this, but decided to give it a try anyway. So happy I did! My pores look and feel smaller, my face isn't dried out and there are rarely any blemishes. I use this typically at night when removing my makeup, however sometimes I will use in the morning too if I feel like my cleanser is lingering on my skin. Even using more than once a day doesn't dry my skin out and I have extremely dry/sensitive/eczema prone skin!
Maggi C.
Maggi C.

This toner is great for any skin type. I have oily skin and find this toner very refreshing after I cleanse my skin or use a face mask. The consistency is more gel like than water, but I find it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky afterwards. It does remove a little bit of residual makeup, however I wouldn't recommend this product to remove a full face of makeup. Overall if looking for a simple face toner that will not dry out skin, this is a great one. Slight scent, but nothing overpowering in my opinion.
Maryam S.
Maryam S.
Brampton , Ontario

This product is great as it takes of the oil, dirt, makeup off the skin and helps remove any impurities or leftover cleanser. Overall nice and gentle feel to it however may not be the best product for people with oily skin as it is composed of Vitamin E. Having oily skin, I would try a different toner next time like the pomegranate one they offer. For people with dry skin, this toner is the one for you as it will also leave your skin moisturized.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Davis, CA

This was amazing for my dry, troubled skin. After a week or two of using this, I did feel that my skin was more moisturized. It's pretty effective but I feel as if i could just get a cheaper, no alcohol toner and a good moisturizer which may be more effective. It didn't cause any breakouts but didn't exactly help them as vitamin e should smooth skin and calm it as well. I might buy again, but would go for their vitamin e lotion instead of toner.
Tessa Z.
Tessa Z.
Canberra

It is such an amazing toner for its price. I'm a returning customer and have purchased it many many times. It beats a lot of the much more expensive toners that I have used by far. Very moisturizing, I have dry/combination skin and it woulds great for me. I used to have the 'whole range' of this Vitamin E line from The Body Shop (including serum, facial cream eye cream) and I liked all of them. Highly recommended.
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA

The texture is nearly gel-like, but it's fine because it feels really moisturizing. I have mixed feeling about this product because after this toner when I try to apply moisturizers (most of the time Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for night or sunscreen fro day), three out of five times it makes my cream shed white residues. Although this toner smells nice and is gentle, I don't like the inconvenience and stickiness.
Escential +.
Escential +.

How is this like after a couple hours ? Does it make your face too oily? Can I use it under my makeup since it has an oil base ? How is this in comparison to the other body shop toners ?
Laura G.
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC

I'm new to the toner game- I'm not super acne-prone and I have drier skin- is toner something that's going to help my pores?
Thao H.
Thao H.
Portland, OR

I have pretty dry skin, and I've been looking for a toner that doesn't dry out my skin. I know that sometimes alcohol in the toner can do that, and this has hydrating in the name so I was wondering if is actual is hydrating but also removes all traces of makeup, dirt, and all that? Thanks!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI

I don't really use toner, but am interested in adding to my facial care routine. Is this a good one to try?
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

What exactly is the benefits of using a toner, especially one with vitamin e? Would god be okay for dry skin like mine?

Join Now