BY THE BODY SHOP #36 in Toners & Astringents

A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.

• Donde consigo este producto me gustaria para el i... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm new to the toner game- I'm not super acne-prone and I have dr...2 Answers
  • What exactly is the benefits of using a toner, especially one wit...1 Answers
Kami T.
Tallahassee, FL
This toner is amazing! I've been using it for about a year with the matching moisturizer, and I have pretty sensitive combination skin and I can use it daily without becoming dry or oily. When I use this in combination with the moisturizer, my face has never felt softer or cleaner. I can definitely tell the different when I stop using it for a few days. I also have skin that's incredibly prone to pores, and while this isn't a pore removal toner, I can tell the noticeable difference in my pores when I use it. Would recommend for anyone with combination skin whose looking for a gentle, cleansing toner!
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
Dry skinned people, rejoice! This toner is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and does a great job of removing any residue of makeup that didn't quite get removed (for me, it's faint, lingering mascara smudges) as well as any residue of cleanser that didn't get rinsed completely away. It has a moisturizing feel that keeps your face a little damp when you apply moisturizer.

It's a good purchase, but wait for The Body Shop to have a sale. They have them often (B3G3 Free is common) and you can get your essentials at a better price.
Laura T.
Refreshing toner. Smells so fresh and natural, not medicinal. Revives my face, making it look and feel fresh and younger. I'm 54 and after using this vit. E toner, I can go make-up free and still look young! It has given me a beautiful complexion that strangers complement me on and ask what I use! When I do put on foundation, the toner makes my skiin so smooth, the foundation glides on and there are no wrinkles for it to settle into. Never looks caked on. This toner has truly made me look at least 10 years younger!
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Most toners either completely dry my skin out, or don't do anything at all. I was hesitant to try this, but decided to give it a try anyway. So happy I did! My pores look and feel smaller, my face isn't dried out and there are rarely any blemishes. I use this typically at night when removing my makeup, however sometimes I will use in the morning too if I feel like my cleanser is lingering on my skin. Even using more than once a day doesn't dry my skin out and I have extremely dry/sensitive/eczema prone skin!
Catherine S.
Davis, CA
This was amazing for my dry, troubled skin. After a week or two of using this, I did feel that my skin was more moisturized. It's pretty effective but I feel as if i could just get a cheaper, no alcohol toner and a good moisturizer which may be more effective. It didn't cause any breakouts but didn't exactly help them as vitamin e should smooth skin and calm it as well. I might buy again, but would go for their vitamin e lotion instead of toner.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
The texture is nearly gel-like, but it's fine because it feels really moisturizing. I have mixed feeling about this product because after this toner when I try to apply moisturizers (most of the time Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream for night or sunscreen fro day), three out of five times it makes my cream shed white residues. Although this toner smells nice and is gentle, I don't like the inconvenience and stickiness.
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI
I've purchased Vitamin E Moisture Cream directly from the Body Shop before and I loved it! I really felt like the moisture was the perfect level of moisturizing but without being too thick and oily. I also felt like my skin was firmer after using it for a while, like it was a little anti-aging!! I joked and said it was Botox in a bottle! I loved the baby powder fresh smell of it, too
Hope B.
This entire line of Body Shop products is amazing for combination skin. I have oily T-zone, but dry everywhere else and am a black woman who naturally excretes more oil and this is the perfect toner for my skin. I've used tons of products and this is the only one that works to even out my skin. I also use the moisturizer for dry spots, it's a little pricey, but it's a miracle cure!
Achira B.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this toner. I have definitely noticed a n improvement in my dull complexion ever since I have started using this after cleansing and before moisturizing. Sometimes just cleansing and moisturizing is not enough for our sensitive skin that goes through so much everyday and this Vitamin E toner definitely worked to make complexion less dull. Super impressed by it.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
The Body Shop Vitamin E Vitamin E, also called tocopherol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that dissolves in fat and is essential for the body because it is an antioxidant that helps protect the fatty acids. In addition, it preserves the body for the formation of toxic molecules resulting from normal metabolism, such as entering through the airway or mouth, I recommend it
Escential +.
How is this like after a couple hours ? Does it make your face too oily? Can I use it under my makeup since it has an oil base ? How is this in comparison to the other body shop toners ?
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I have pretty dry skin, and I've been looking for a toner that doesn't dry out my skin. I know that sometimes alcohol in the toner can do that, and this has hydrating in the name so I was wondering if is actual is hydrating but also removes all traces of makeup, dirt, and all that? Thanks!
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
I'm new to the toner game- I'm not super acne-prone and I have drier skin- is toner something that's going to help my pores?
lina s.
Albuquerque
This product sounds amazing ! I heard good for sensitive skin to. Is this good for dark spots and wrinkles
Kayla C.
What exactly is the benefits of using a toner, especially one with vitamin e? Would god be okay for dry skin like mine?