BY THE BODY SHOP #9 in Toners & Astringents

A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin.

• Suitable for all skin types
  • With vitamin E
  • With Community Trade soya oil from Brazil
  • Facial toner
  • Hydrating, refreshing feel
  • Non-drying
  • Pairs well with others products from the Vitamin E Collection

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), PPG-26-Buteth-26 (Emulsifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Diglycerin (Humectant), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Triticum vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil) (Emollient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient).

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
  • "Great for sensitive skin and fro dry skin. i use all of these vitamin E hydrating collection from the body shop" in 147 reviews
Dima A.
Washington, DC
This is my holy grail toning product!! I've tried a few other toners, both from The Body Shop and not, and this is the only one that actually positively adjusted the texture and color of my skin! I have naturally dry/combination skin that's very red and acne-prone. This is the weirdest skin type and I have to use a combination of mattifying and hydrating products to keep everything balanced. With this Vitamin E Hydrating Toner, however, I don't need to use as many products anymore. All I need is my face wash and this toner and I'm good to go! I wash my face twice daily and after each wash, I apply this toner on my hands and pat it on my face and neck. It not only smells amazing, but relieves the redness and breakouts on my skin and keeps it both moisturized and not too oily throughout the day. If you use a cotton pad instead of your hands, it'll also pick up any leftover makeup your face wash couldn't. It never leaves my skin feeling sticky or clogged up. I love this so much and will keep repurchasing! Great for all skin types, but especially those with sensitive, dry, and combination skin.
Mackenzie S.
Glenview, IL
I’ve used other toners by the body shop but this is by far the best. I do my normal routine of washing my face with a cleanser. I’m always amazed at how much make up is still left over from washing, even when lightly scrubbing with a washcloth. This really does an awesome job at removing leftover makeup and my skin stays hydrated overnight. Since using this, my skin hasn’t broken out as much. I give props to how well it removes literally everything
Sydney P.
Seattle
I like to use THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hydrating Toner during the winter months when my skin is especially dry. This toner really lives true to its name, as it is incredibly hydrating! I picked this up at Ulta, and it lasted all the way through the winter for me. I would recommend this for dry skin types (even if just seasonally), but maybe look for a different toner during the other seasons, if you have oily skin, like me.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
I love this toner! Price point? $15 stinkin’ bucks! With an ulta coupon, it comes out to $13!

It’s a hydrating toner, that removes all the gunk from your skin, while leaving it hydrated. I’ve stuck with this product for years, and every time I try something new, I always come back to this toner.

Simply put, it leaves my skin feeling clean AND hydrated. Which is something difficult for me to find in a good hydrating toner.
licett S.
Weston
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
A must-have for dry skin or dry climates
I got hooked on the vitamin E skin care line after moving to Minnesota several years ago, and it’s become a staple ever since. I always stock up on the vitamin E skin routine during the winter months, and it’s never let me down. The toner is a great complement to the cleanser and moisturizers, and the lack of alcohol in shores that it will not dry out your skin. Does an incredible job of picking up impurities, residual make up, etc.
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I recently started using it at night and I can already see drastic changes in my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin like traditional toners and helps my moisturizer sink in better. I use it with the body shop vitamin e moisturizer. My skin has started looking a lot brighter and clearer since I've started using this.
Angela M.
Andover, MA
This toner is amazing for my dry skin! I sometimes feel like my acne reducing face washes can make my skin feel right but this helps put moisture back into my skin. The packaging is great and allows out only just enough product at a time to cover my face. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Shey k.
Davie, FL
I like it and it gets the job done. I dont buy it religiously because it is on the costlier side and the amount of product you get to me personally could be better. The body shop is expensive but it works. You are lef with your skin feeling smooth and moistureized
Nour D.
Laval, QC
Anything that says hydrating and toner, give it to me! I always love products with vitamin E in them. Smells great and feel great on my skin! The packaging is simple and cute, prefect for traveling. Great product to have in your skin care routine if you have dry skin.
mariah c.
orlando
This product was great for my oily skin. It balances your complexion with a natural light hydrating feeling. It is great for those like me that have skin scarring or imperfections. I noticed it helped reduce those scars and make my skin feel bright and refreshed!
Ami K.
Brampton
I am looking for a toner . I have blemish skin . I have dry skin . Will this toner good for use?
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
How is this like after a couple hours ? Does it make your face too oily? Can I use it under my makeup since it has an oil base ? How is this in comparison to the other body shop toners ?
Laura G.
Cornelius, NC
I'm new to the toner game- I'm not super acne-prone and I have drier skin- is toner something that's going to help my pores?
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I have pretty dry skin, and I've been looking for a toner that doesn't dry out my skin. I know that sometimes alcohol in the toner can do that, and this has hydrating in the name so I was wondering if is actual is hydrating but also removes all traces of makeup, dirt, and all that? Thanks!
beauty f.
debrecen
Can it be used on sensitive skin?