THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment uploaded by Susie S.THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment uploaded by Marrion G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

An easily-absorbed moisturizing hand and nail treatment cream that helps to protect, condition, and soften the hands, and cuticles. Contains panthenol which improves flexibility of the nails and reduces flaking and breakage. Ideal for everyday use. Contains one of the richest sources of natural Vitamin E, wheatgerm oil, which helps to hydrate and protect skin from moisture loss. Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment will appeal to all customers who are concerned with the damaging effects of the environment on their skin and those looking for effective hydration.

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment
  • "Very moisturizing for my dry hands. I use hand creams and lotions many times a day, but with this one I only needed to use it once per day! I wash my hands a lot, yet my skin stayed very hydrated and glowing. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, especially if you find yourself washing your hands a lot throughout the day." in 5 reviews
Silvia C.
Renton
While I don't outright dislike this, I also don't think it's a very worthwhile product. The cream is very light and delicate. It absorbs easily without feeling sticky. However, I did find that I preferred THE BODY SHOP® Almond Hand & Nail Cream to this as it does a much better job of locking in the hydration. I also generally think this cream isn't really worth the price you pay for it because you don't get very much.
Bonnie V.
I really liked this, it was a great hand lotion and really moisturized my dry cuticles. The only thing I didn't like about this is that the smell was only so so. I would've preferred no smell in comparison to the strong medicine smell (or I can't even explain what the smell was!!).
Marie G.
Chandler, AZ
I get horrible hang nails especially in the winter when the weather is so dry. I decided to try this hand and nail treatment and wow what a difference. Not only has it eliminated my hang nails but it makes my hands so soft. I wash my hands all day long so they usually feel dry and cracked by the end of the day. I keep a tube of this in my purse and just a little goes a long way. it smells so delicious too and what a bargain. I would recommend this.
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Packaging is practical (as well as the size for /bags) and the company is cruelty free but I think that's where the pros end for me. I don't hate the scent as much as other reviewers do (it smells similar but not the same as original Oil of Olay moisturizer) but what really bothers me is how it dries down. It leaves my hands feeling tacky/sticky and that is a huge dealbreaker for me. Out of principle, I will finish the product but never purchasing again. In fact, if you have access to Trader Joe's, their house brand travel hand cream is only $1.99 and way better than this (and
Emalee H.
Russellville, AR
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is my favorite daytime hand cream. While it's probably high maintenance of me to have a different hand cream for day and night, I do because this one doesn't leave your hands greasy or unable to write or type after you apply it. It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands feeling so soft and smooth.
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
I love love love this hand and nail treatment cream by body shop. It not only does treat your hand really well ... The fragrance of it just blows me away .. Super nice it is. I have recently switch on to new hand and nail treatment cream but this has been and still is my all time favorite.
Mary C.
Manchester, NH
This makes my hands really soft. The scent is pleasant. It is gentle and not too oily, but sometimes too thick. It is a little more expensive than I'd like, but not horrible. It lasts for a good amount of time. Not sure I would buy it again, but I usually like to change it up.
Zulema U.
Great product. Light weight and easy to apply. Love how it's natural and organic. It's definitely long lasting and smells great. It's gentle on my skin. The vitamin e nourishes my hands beautifully. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
What a luxurious hand and nail treatment. I got this online and it was my first body shop purchase and it did not disappoint! I use it everyday and my hands are so soft and silky and hydrated. This will be bought again!!
Annamarie W.
Cincinnati, OH
How effective is this product? I Work with my hands A lot and need some extra TLC :)