BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet

THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet

This refreshing and mattifying facial moisturiser with aquasphere technology, drenches skin with moisture for all day hydration. Leaving the skin feeling cooler and softer. Now formulated with plumping hyaluronic acid, wheatgerm oil and vitamin E. Use as part of your personalised skincare programme.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Silica (Absorbent), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 (Absorbent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer (Film Former), Ammonium Polyacrylolydimethyl Taurate (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), C12-13 Pareth-23 (Surfactant), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), C12-13 Pareth-3 (Emulsifier), Menthoxypropanediol (Flavour), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

Cuales productos de esta marca me recomiendan para piel grasa si es que hay alguno?
Could anyone recommend a good moisturiser which also gives a brightening affect? I currently use THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet but want something which brightens skin.
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Super hydrating and nourishing. It has a jelly texture which is great for me because I hate creamy textures. Although it's super hydrating it isn't heavy and it soaks into my skin so easy. I use this every night before I go to bed so my skin is fresh and ready for makeup in the morning in reviews
My favorite day mosturizer so far. It mosturizes very well while not leaving my sensitive skin oily at all when I usually get oily patches on my t-zone using other mosturizers. Perfect for combination skins and oily skins as it helps prevent those terrible oily patches. in reviews
...really really like it. I used to use a very harsh topical treatment for my acne prescribed to me via my doctor and it left my skin feeling awful. It dried my skin out and it was very sore, I guess I would also use the term "waxy". This stuff saved me! It feels gorgeous to the touch and my skin just drank it! My skin still felt a lil poop, but it took away the pain, made my skin look nicer, helped my makeup sit nicer on my skin. It's just a hella good product. It's a cute colour, too, which always helps. If you want the product to go from 10/10 to 11/10 then pop it in the fridge before using it- OMG you're going to thank me! in reviews
Perfect for my dry skin specially in winter. It does not leave any geasy feeling on the face and prepares my skin nicely to make up.in reviews
Erika P.
THE BODY SHOP® Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet uploaded by Erika P.
I really like this product. I use it mostly after washing my face at night before going to bed. It absorbs well and makes my face feel silky soft and smooth. It is very light which is a plus in my opinion.
Fay S.
Immediately when you apply this it gives a great cooling effect. Even on really hot days you can feel it and it’s amazing. It smells slightly of roses and has great glass packaging. I like how this applies however I have super dry skin that absorbs it in a second and it feels like I applied nothing so I will not be repurchasing. It’s great for oily skin however!
simmy K.
Hanover , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. just a little bit goes a long way. I loveeee it. Everyone I’ve suggested it to has thanked me 😌
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
This used to be my go to moisturizer, but a few things made me try other products.

The pros about this product is the cooling, minty sensation it gives your skin. I LOVE that effect. Specially after a hot day here in AZ. It does the job of moisturizing the skin, and it doesn't feel oily or heavy.
But there are a few issues I have with it. The menthol or whatever creates the cooling sensation, can irritate your eyes.  I don't necessarily have super sensitive eyes, I used contacts for over 8 years, and wore makeup like crazy, etc. But if you put this on your eyelids, they will burn. With that in mind, it is easy to just avoid the eye area and have a separate eye cream. However, after getting lasik done, putting this remotely close to my eye will make them burn a bit, nothing crazy enough for me to want to wash it off, but I thought I should mention it in case you have very sensitive eyes. After Lasik my eyes have become very sensitive to any type of fumes. It could be something that I will used to, but I thought I should mention it.
Another reason I stopped using this product was because of the way it would make my makeup look. My makeup would sit on top of my skin and if I rubbed  my cheek or something, ,the makeup would literally create little rolls (kind of like when you use a exfoliating gel that removes dead skin). At first I thought that maybe it was dead skin and I needed to exfoliate. I exfoliated and tried it again.... same thing happened. I thought that maybe I needed to wait for the moisturizer to fully absorb before putting makeup.. So I tried that, and while it was better, it was still doing it. This worked for me if I used very little, wait for it to dry completely OR use it at night as a mask.
I am sorry if this is too long, I wanted to provide as much detail as possible. I think that this might work for a skin that's oily but very dehydrated, because the skin will absorb all of it without making it oily. I really like the cooling feeling, and I am always tempted to use it during the summer, but then I remember how my makeup just doesn't agree with it.

Miranda  S.
Clinton, MA
I use just a dime size on my neck and face after showering. A little goes a long way with this product. I find after use my face is much softer and it stays like that through the night even in my dry apartment. Great product and smell!
Darla C.
Clifton, TX
Amazing product! Between my sensitive skin and rosacea it is difficult to find products that don't burn, sting or exacerbate the redness. This fits the bill. It works wonders on the dry areas and soothes the redness. It is small and expensive but worth every drop. A little goes a long way with this too.
Tatiana G.
Seattle, WA
Very good cream for hot and humid summers. Made my skin feel fresh and hydrated especially after shower. Not sure if it actually gives you as much moisture as you need but definitely feels good for a while after applying.
V O.
great product. decent price. not greasy and easily absorbed. unlike the regular vitamin E moisturiser, the aqua boost sorbet gives a more cooling effect when used. last all day. non sticky feeling. great for my sensitive skin. easy to use everyday
Mary W.
Ovid, NY
Whwn i startwd using The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet it helped keep my body aoft and moist.
member-604180423
This is by far my most favorite product from the body shop. It is fantastic to use during the summer and on days when its humid but your skin still needs some moisture. It goes on easy, and definitely does NOT leave an oily greasy feeling. You wont even feel like you applied this, but your skin will thank you! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!