BY THE BODY SHOP

Keep skin feeling nourished, protected and smelling like freshly picked peaches with our Vineyard Peach Body Butter. Enriched with peach kernel oil and Community Trade shea butter from Ghana, the rich and buttery texture absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling peachy-soft for up to 24 hours.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Prunus Persica Kernel Oil/Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil (Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Prunus Persica Extract/Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract (Natural Additive), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colour), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colour).

• Is this a good product? Does it leave your skin soft? How...3 Answers
  • Does this work well on people with sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Is the scent a fake peach scent like Fuzzy Peaches, or a ...2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Vineyard Peach Softening Body Butter
  • "Bought a few for 5.99 each at Marshall's. Definitely smells like peach and is very sweet, but in a more natural, mature way. Extremely hydrating, yet not greasy. Glad I stocked up!" in 32 reviews
  • "First off this body butter smells AMAZING! leaves my very dry skin feeling soft and silky. it absorbs nicely and leaves you feeling moisturized for 24 hours. and leaves a nice light fresh crisp peach scent " in 10 reviews
  • "I use them every night before bed and it keeps my skin soft even throughout the next day." in 1 review
Dana K.
Sarasota
I haven't used peach but I have used Satsuma, Coconut, Strawberry, and Shea Butter.  The butter itself is really nice and creamy.  I love the strawberry scent even though I probably smell like Strawberry Shortcake (i.e. I'm not wearing it to work).  The scents in general aren't subtle.  There is a cloying element to them that I don't find with Trader Joe's body butter and that shouldn't be with a brand at this price point.  I do love that the company is cruelty-free, though.
Jodie Z.
I like the smell of peaches and the scrub had just the right amount of liquid to product ratio. Not like some other companies like fragrant jewels body scrub, fj's is so thick it's unusable. Plus it stains my skin. Body scrub works though.
Emily H.
Winthrop
Love all of the body shop’s body butters but I think this has to be my favorite scent. Smells so sweet and fresh! Always leaves my skin looking hydrated and dewy. Will always reach for these body butters when purchasing moisturizer!
Krystal C.
There new 24 hour formula blows me away. I’ve never used just a hydrating product in my life. I thought I knew what hydration was but I’ll admit I was wrong. Fantastic formula! Right now I’m using up my other lotions and after this might be the only one I purchase. 😍😍😍
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I love The Body Shop Body Butter better than any other moisturizer so when I saw they had it in peach, which is one of my favorite scents ever, I had to get it. It smells good enough to eat! The consistency of it is perfect; nice and thick (almost solid like butter) while still not being greasy or heavy. I can use this in the morning and my skin is still super soft and smells good that night. Can't recommend enough!
Michelle L.
I wear this lotion in the winter time. It's a nice light soft scent. The body butter is rich and creamy. It makes my skin soft during the winter. A little goes a long way. I brought this at Marshall.
Tina S.
Simply amazing for dry skin. I purchased on the fly and feel in love. I noticed and immediate difference on my hands with this product but after a few days my skin had become softer and moisturized. Definitely a staple for me now, and not just in this scent ( note not a fan of the Olive oil, smells like I've been frying something....)
Meg B.
This body butter is my favorite! I love using it Year around to hydrate my skin. The scent is very summery but I love anything with peach. It's not too sweet which is nice so it doesn't give u a headache or make you sick of the scent. I've gone through three or four of these
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Brooks B.
Springfield, IL
I am a hoarder of the body shop's body butters. I recently found this scent and everyone in my family is obsessed and trying to sneak to find my vineyard peach! Love it! Hopefully I can find the again and my local TJ Maxxs
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good product? Does it leave your skin soft? How long does the scent last?
Darleen H.
Bennington, NE
How well does this product moisturize your body? I am in need a hydrating body lotion!!
Emily B.
Arlington Hts, IL
How is the smell, is it too strong of an aroma? Does it moisturize your body and does your body stay moisturized? For how long?
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Does this work well on people with sensitive skin?
Caitlin T.
Is the scent a fake peach scent like Fuzzy Peaches, or a true scent to the fruit?