BY THE BODY SHOP

Inspired by fresh-baked Halloween goodies, our special edition Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter features a delightful blend of autumn inspired scents. Give your body all day moisture with our new spooky Vanilla Pumpkin Softening Body Butter.

• Body moisturiser
  • 24 hour moisture
  • With vanilla extract from Madagascar
  • Easily absorbed
  • Softens skin
  • Scented with quintessential pumpkin fragrance, vanilla from Madagascar and hints of tonka bean, hazelnut and maple syrup.

Buy on ULTA*
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this body butter. My first reaction when I saw it was that it would be sickening or not very good... Boy, was I wrong!  The smell is not too overpowering, or sweet. It is PERFECTION!  I am definitely going to stock up while it is out for the holidays!  I don't think I have ever liked one of their holiday scents this much.
K👑 R.
White Plains , MD
Literally body butter is good but the pumpkin body butter just puts your body in the fall mood. It is perfect during fall season. The formula of the body butter feel so good on my skin as if it's soothing my skin. I use the body butter probably about once a week just because of my sensitive skin and not wanting to risk anything. But this product is a must have!!!!!
haily c.
katy
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS HEAVENLY. I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH. it is so soft and so gentle to the touch i love everything about it. i bought it at ulta and its a very good price and easy to find. i would recommend to people who love lotion and nice smelly things.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
LOVE this body butter. 24 hour hold on moisture. Pretty packaging, unique smell. Matching set with shower gel and hand cream. The smell isn’t an over powering pumpkin, but a nice splash of it mixed with a warm vanilla. Totally recommend!
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Melinda H.
Albuquerque
The pumpkin smell reminds me of my mother  making pumpkin pie the around my holidays  the sweet smells of the vanilla is like having ice allamode it smooth and silky and not sticky
Megan S.
Madison Heights
Such an awesome scent. I can't wait to pull this out in the fall. It really reminds me of the fall weather that seems to be nonexistent of late.
Ashley C.
Senatobia, MS
So luxurious! This stuff smells so good, you just want to eat it! And it leaves the skin feeling so soft and touchable!
Sophie F.
I love this body butter by the Body Shop. It reminds me at those rainy autumn days and cozying up under a warm blancet by the fireplace with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in your hands🍁...
After I apply it on my body I smell like a pumpkin and my skin feels so smooth 😍*true Love*
Deven L.
Norfolk
My favourite body butter yet from The body shop! I’m glad they created this autumnal, festive favourite perfect for Halloween season! With hints of pumpkin mixed with vanilla it’s the perfect combination.