BY THE BODY SHOP #9 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
I bought this about 2 weeks ago to help with my acne spots. It has brightened up my skin I use the cleanser at night before the toner and the toner in the morning. I have seen the acne problem on my face clearing up and my face is getting softer. At first it stings but you get use to it and it has made my skin tone even out, I did have discoloration on my forehead but it is even now. If you have uneven skin tone and breaking out I would recommend this.
Madie T.
The scent is very strong like tea tree oil is. I’ve only bought this product once though it is very good for getting rid of blemishes. It works pretty well. I would recommend for the creators to try to dull the scent but other than that great product.
Becky R.
Sioux Falls
This toner changed the game when it comes to my skin care regimen. I use it after i wash my face with the same type of cleanser and the two of them paired together worked so well that I didn’t have to use my acne medicine anymore. I was using the Ziana gel on the problem parts of my skin and after about two weeks of using this toner I didn’t even have to use my gel anymore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne or anyone with oily skin. However, if your skin is on the drier side I’d definitely stay away from this because it can be drying.
Ishita I.
new york
To start off, I have always had very bad acne. I went to many doctors and dermatologist to find out how to get rid of it. I tried many medications, Face cleansers, scrubs, and etc. This toner did the trick. It felt like magic. I saw an improvement in my skin after a week of using it. This is a product that I have to buy no matter what. If you have never tried this product, then I don't know what your waiting for. THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying TonerTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Breana E.
Great Bend
If I am being honest this is the only toner I have ever tried. So I am a first time user of this product. I have only purchased one bottle of this but I will say I do want to order more. This product is mattifying, which I LOVE!!!! With my oily skin it easy makes my pores look smaller and evens my skin tone. I can feel it working on my face when I am applying the product. I do also use the face wash & mattifying lotion. Keep in mind it does help when you use a line of products together.
Recently I did run out of everything but the toner and I finished it up with some other products and it worked just as great!!! I will end up purchasing this again. If you know of any toners for oily skin please feel free to share with me. I am a new user to toners so I'm not sure on what brands to use.
Sumaya S.
This is my holy grail skin care for acne spots. Whenever I feel a bump coming in or I see one showed up overnight, I just dab a little bit of this on there and it dries right off. It's absolute magic. Depending on the condition and size of the acne, it may take a while but it takes a maximum of a few days to see results. I remember the first time I used it I was a bit hesitant because of the strong tea tree smell. But I pushed that feeling aside and tested it out. The acne around my jaw area is very stubborn so i wasn't expecting it to work but lo and behold, after applying this to the spots for about 3 days, I woke up on the third day with a very clean face!
Rachel M.
I had cystic acne for several years. Nothing helped get rid of it. I decided to try this tea tree line and my skin cleared up. This face wash doesn't smell the best (none of the tea tree products do), but this is a gentle formula that actually cleaned my skin. Between the face wash, toner and spot treatment, my skin completely cleared up. It's been about 5 years and you'd never know that I had cystic acne. My skin is now clear, I have a few scars and they're very faint and not pitted.
Jordan W.
Orlando, FL
I can not tell you how much I love this timer! It makes your skin so very clear and you feel and smell like you left the salon- the smell is very strong which I love but may not be for everyone.
Kayleigh f.
michigan
I love this product. The travel size is perfect to take on vacation as it can easily fit in your travel bag. The entire line is wonderful, especially the toner. After I use it, my face feels squeaky clean. I would recommend using cotton rounds to apply this product, as it's easier for the toner to reach below your pores. It sounds disgusting but it's true! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone wishing to clear up their blemished skin.
Stephanie T.
Queens
I absolutely love this toner. It's the only face toner I use before putting my makeup on and after taking it off for the day. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean, clearing away any residual makeup or oils on my skin. The refreshing tea tree oil infused in the toner helps clear away any acne and impurities as well as shrinking my pores for a smoother makeup application. I absolutely love this toner and would recommend it to anyone suffering from acne or oily skin!
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Emma J.