Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner

THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Does this give a cooling sensation when applied?
have fine lines or wrinkles? THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner! makes them disappear! i’m a dermatologist :)
I’ve wanted to try this. Is it pricey and if so worth it?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products againin reviews
I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic.in reviews
I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin.in reviews
But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. in reviews
Phia W.
Saint Paul, MN
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Phia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far I have not noticed any clearing effect. It doesn’t smell so great either. I was really hoping to love this but it doesn’t do it for me .
Catherine F.
Columbus
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Catherine F.
This toner works great. It really tightens your skin and helps keep oil at bay. The large size lasts a really long time, so you get good value for your money. It also smells great. I love that the Body Shop is cruelty free, fair trade, and organic too!
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Meenu R.
Nice product…i have been using this toner as to fight with my acne problem before. It was nice along with other acne prevention products. Tea tree oil is always good for the skin and smells good. Very affordable…will recommend others if they have acne issues.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Lawanda F.
The toner is great I saw real results in two weeks , it does not burn, leaves your skin feeling great
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Mierna R.
These products are really nice packaging. But it didn’t work for my skin. I have sensitive skin and it gave me a little burn and rash and caused more acne. The price can be expensive. But if you don’t have sensitive skin you can definitely try it out and see how it works for you.
Dali C.
New Castle, DE
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Dali C.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner I am amazed with this product. It is the best toner I have ever used for acne. It doesn’t smell perfect but the result will surprise you.
Edrozelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Edrozelle T.
I have troubled skin and this is a life saver! It is not expensive and you get a lot for your money. It doesn't sting my eyes, it makes my skin feel clean without drying it.
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by LaTonya S.
I like this toner it helps mattify your skin and along with the face wash it did help with my blemishes a little but not so much with my acne. When I would get a bump and it popped it wouldn’t leave a blemish it would scab up and fall off. I’ve been using mostly everyday with a cotton round.THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Deserie R.
Riverside, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by Deserie R.
brightening and improving uneven skin tone and my dark spots.I'm acne prone and this is great for my skin. It’s gentle. I have a travel size as well. Ive been using it for about 3months now.
karen J.
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner uploaded by karen J.
I love all things tea tree and this toner works beautifully as a makeup and oil remover. My only disgruntlement with it is that my skin is too sensitive and immediately stings just a teensy bit and inflamed my near constant allergic rashes when they go up to my cheeks. I would use it more often if it was better for sensitive skin. *update: This broke my skin out SO bad, like a it hurts too much to put makeup on, bad. The sensitivity was one thing but causing severe breakouts when it's suppose to help acne, naaah can't do it.

313 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kadence K.