BY THE BODY SHOP #6 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Toner is a refreshing toner with tea tree oil that removes traces of cleanser, makeup, and impurities. The 'shake to activate' mattifying powder in the formulation helps to give the skin a matte, shine-free finish. It effectively tones the skin, helping to prevent acne blemishes with regular, everyday use.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
I bought this about 2 weeks ago to help with my acne spots. It has brightened up my skin I use the cleanser at night before the toner and the toner in the morning. I have seen the acne problem on my face clearing up and my face is getting softer. At first it stings but you get use to it and it has made my skin tone even out, I did have discoloration on my forehead but it is even now. If you have uneven skin tone and breaking out I would recommend this.
Annie S.
Woodstock
If you have a single pimple or a whole face of pimples, dark or light skin, oily or dry skin, BUY THIS! I found this online, but I didn't buy it. When I was at my cousin's house, I saw that she uses this. I had three pimples by my nose and I decided to put it on them. I am not joking, the next day the white heads were coming tot he surface and the pimples were gone within the next few days. I couldn't believe it! I have the Mario Badescue and Kate Summerville drying lotion which are way more expensive and have so many more chemicals. I was shocked by how natural this was and how cheap it was!!!! I am definitely buying another bottle. This also gives my pimples a cold, tingly feeling when I put it on, which is how I know that it is working. I am still in disbelief with incredible this product is! I am so happy that I bought it.
kylie k.
I tried this toner out for about two weeks before coming to the conclusion that I am not a fan of this toner. I know that it’s supposed to have a tingling sensation, but it wasn’t pleasant and it felt more like it was burning. I also felt that it did the exact opposite of what it claimed. I had broken out and even had little bumps. Maybe an allergic reaction? Not sure. But this is not the product for me. I was really rooting for this product as I wanted to see if tea tree oil products could help my skin.
Kelsey S.
My skin is very sensitive so this may not happen to everyone...I loved this toner so much at first but then my skin started flaking off in large chunks because it was so dry. I was also using the tea tree moisturizer at the time but I don’t think it’s the right moisturizer for my skin. The toner made my skin super clear and helped out my oily skin, and once I switched to a moisturizing serum at night (applied after my toner) all my problems were solved!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
If you have oily skin, you definitely need to add this to your skincare routine. I normally used a high-end product on my face, but this toner works just as good as my Shiseido toner and left my skin looking matte and my pores look smaller. This is my second bottle of this product and I will continue to be repurchasing.
maggie f.
Amazing product if you have oily skin! I use this product about every other night to prevent my skin from drying out and there is a noticeable difference! It keeps my skin from looking oily for most of the day. If you have sensitive skin be careful to not use it every day or it can possibly irritate your skin. Besides that I definitely recommend! The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Annarose🦄 G.
Ludowici, GA
I bought this the other day in the set of 3, which includes the facial wash and lotion. The first time I applied all 3 my face felt like it was burning some but the second time I did it, it did not. It felt really nice. I will say, my face is not as soft as I would like it to be BUT it has only been 2 days so far of using it so I need to give it some more time. So far, I like the routine and the products.
Erica N.
Long Beach, CA
Started using this when i hit 25 and the acne came back. I really love the way it makes my face feel. The whole Tea Tree Starter kit has helped clear up any blemishes i get. Love using this when i apply makeup, it really dose keep my face matte. I love the smell of it as well but some think the smell is too strong. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Ace M.
This toner is very refreshing after i wash my face with their cleanser. You can really see alll the dirt that comes off from my face and neck. The price is very worth it. It will last a long time because you don’t need that much. I’m not seeing a difference yet to my face because I just got it but it really gets all the impurities off my face.
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
I’m dry combination skin so maybe that’s why? But this dried out my skin a lot. Also i am acne prone so I was hoping it would decrease my acne but nothing much has changed. I’m not sure if i would recommend it because I don’t think it has worked for me at all. But I do hear from oily skin people that this product did wonders.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Sacha C.
I have been wanting to try the new tea tree range but am worried it may break me out. I have sensitive skin but am prone to a handful of breakouts that I really want to minimise but wondering if anyone could give me any advice? Thanks! :-)