BY THE BODY SHOP #7 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
ArthaLou D.
Elk Grove Village
This thing has worked wonders on my skin as well as my brothers. My skin is a little problematic, but my brother has exponentially more oily and acne riddled skin than me. He has gone to the dermatologist many times and has tried many topical steroids as well as general creams to help combat the texture in his skin. However, the ointments would only temporarily fix his problems, and his acne would come back worse every time. After I introduced this product to my brother, which I bought as a recommendation from Sophdoesnails, I left for college. When I came back, I saw an extreme difference in the texture of his skin. His acne had cleared up and several of his scars were gone. The oil in his face is more controlled now and his skin has a more even texture to it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with problematic skin. For those with dry skin, there are better products out there, for this does have mattifying elements. But for anyone with problematic skin, I would highly recommend this!
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
I bought this about 2 weeks ago to help with my acne spots. It has brightened up my skin I use the cleanser at night before the toner and the toner in the morning. I have seen the acne problem on my face clearing up and my face is getting softer. At first it stings but you get use to it and it has made my skin tone even out, I did have discoloration on my forehead but it is even now. If you have uneven skin tone and breaking out I would recommend this.
Aubrey S.
Syracuse
This was the first and only toner that I have ever used. I used to have very bad acne and I was willing to try anything to clear it up, and I noticed a huge difference once I finally added this toner to my routine. While I was skeptical at first since it is a mattifying toner and I had very dry skin, this hasn’t dried my skin out and all. With this in my mix of skin care my skin’s texture has actually improved and I really now only have a few break outs at a time. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so unless I find something better!
Andrea V.
fresno, CA
An affordable product I love using!I discovered this product In the beginning of last year, a sweet Employee who also suffers with oily skin recommended me this product and I honestly love it sometimes you'll even catch it at Ross or marshals which makes it even more cheaper but the price itself how it is is a good price for a good tone or not on the expensive side but also not so like incredibly cheap like it's with your money. I like to take it out of the packaging sometimes I put it in the Spritz bottle and just put it over my face And grab a cloth and put away the excess. Overall just really enjoy it
Lisah W.
Wyoming, MI
Love love love tea tree oil, it is so great for your face. This is what I currently use and have been very happy with it. It took the place of another mattifying toner I used and loved and lived up to the old ones expectations. It smelled very strongly of tea tree upon opening and I was worried it would be heavier like the concentrated oil, but that was silly! Of course it is extremely lightweight and made my skin feel even and clean. If you’re not used to tea tree oil it may be a bit strong to get used to, I remember having a hard time adjusting to the strong smell when I first started using the oil on my face (same smell as mentioned above). Great product! Definitely worth the money.
Ishita I.
new york
To start off, I have always had very bad acne. I went to many doctors and dermatologist to find out how to get rid of it. I tried many medications, Face cleansers, scrubs, and etc. This toner did the trick. It felt like magic. I saw an improvement in my skin after a week of using it. This is a product that I have to buy no matter what. If you have never tried this product, then I don't know what your waiting for. THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying TonerTHE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner
Annie S.
Woodstock
If you have a single pimple or a whole face of pimples, dark or light skin, oily or dry skin, BUY THIS! I found this online, but I didn't buy it. When I was at my cousin's house, I saw that she uses this. I had three pimples by my nose and I decided to put it on them. I am not joking, the next day the white heads were coming tot he surface and the pimples were gone within the next few days. I couldn't believe it! I have the Mario Badescue and Kate Summerville drying lotion which are way more expensive and have so many more chemicals. I was shocked by how natural this was and how cheap it was!!!! I am definitely buying another bottle. This also gives my pimples a cold, tingly feeling when I put it on, which is how I know that it is working. I am still in disbelief with incredible this product is! I am so happy that I bought it.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I purchased this from the body shop because I had heard a lot of great things about it. My acne was getting out of control and I wanted to use something that could control it. I started using this toner twice once in the morning and in the night time. I started to see a huge difference in my face. I used this toner and the matching tea tree oil face wash. It really was working but I noticed that my face was getting extremely dry which is weird because I have oily skin. So now I have started to use it only once a day. I have purchased this product twice already and will be purchasing it again once it is all done.
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
This is a lovely toner for oily skin. It leaves you with a very mattified feeling and relieves you of any excess oils. However, as I have combination skin, this product did not work for me. If you do not have oily skin, I'd avoid this product. It is too drying and can leave your skin feeling too tight and uncomfortable. Try a different toner in The Body Shop line. However, I've recommended this product to my friends who struggle with oily skin and acne, and they've absolutely adored it, so I do still speak highly of it as a product.
kylie k.
I tried this toner out for about two weeks before coming to the conclusion that I am not a fan of this toner. I know that it’s supposed to have a tingling sensation, but it wasn’t pleasant and it felt more like it was burning. I also felt that it did the exact opposite of what it claimed. I had broken out and even had little bumps. Maybe an allergic reaction? Not sure. But this is not the product for me. I was really rooting for this product as I wanted to see if tea tree oil products could help my skin.
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Chanel A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does it really help to clear dark spots?