THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner

Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner infused with potent tea tree oil, purifies and tones in one step. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog the pores. With shake-to-activate mattifying powders, our toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves skin feeling clean, toned, refreshed and visibly clearer.

All Ingredients

Water, Alcohol Denat., Corn Starch Modified, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Limonene, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Does this product help with breakouts?
Hey everyone!! I’ve heard mixed things about this product and some some advice would be much appreciated! Is the tea-tree smell over powering at all?
Can this be used with color treated hair?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again” in reviews
“I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic.” in reviews
“I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin.” in reviews
“But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. ” in reviews
Araraquara Sp
Loção facial tônica, com óleo de Tea Tree of Quênia, que limpa, tonifica e remove como impurezas da pele, ajuda a prevenir a aparição de espinhas. Contém propriedades purificantes, antibacterianas e cicatrizantes, deixando a pele com aparência matizada e com aparência refrescante. 250 ml.
Validade mínima de 6 meses! É perfeito migas!!!!
Validade mínima de 6 meses! É perfeito migas!!!!
Eu amo demais esse produto, amp usar ele , e acho que tem uma performance muito boa na minha pele que é oleosa , cumpre tudo que promete e melhora muito a textura da pele oleosa , eu compraria super novamente e super indico para quem quer um produto como esse.
Live at first sing. when I went to buy it, I was actually looking for another thing and got it by mistake but I don't regret. It one of the products I can't take of my closet. It helped me a lot on my acne scars and pimples too
Rio de Janeiro
Muitas pessoas me indicaram essa marca, e eu nunca me arrependi de ter comprado. A embalagem é muito linda e fácil de levar em viagem. Achei MUITO bom, não me desapontou em nada.
arapongas
It is a good product, leaving my skin and matte, but lasted all afternoon. In addition to contain alcohol, the product is not worth the price charged. There are better and less expensive tonics
A melhor surpresa da minha vida é Toner, é maravilho. Eu usei a linha completa Tea Tree , da The Body Shop, e o resultado foi realmente muito bom, deixou a pele mais uniforme, saudável, e a sensação de frescor que o produto deixa na pele é  inigualável , transmite paz, parece que eu estava em em um spa, sem contar com a composição é leve, ou seja, não é pesado nem deixa a pele cheia de resíduos. Eu super recomendo, inclusive preciso comprar novamente.
Rua professora virginia 808
So it's this product that I need, the pimples have ended with my face, it's all stained and I always use base to cover but neither using base and powder I can hide the spots I suffer a lot from this, because my face skin is too oily.
From the line of tea tree this is my unfavorite of all, it makes my skin dry, which could be good sometimes, but not in a product of daily use. Regardless, is still good for use when you're having a huge breakout.
Norman Park, GA
This is the most amazing toner ever! I have tried so many different products, but this one cleans my face, keeps it free from breakouts, and invigorates me every morning! It doesn't keep me awake at night, though! The sell is kind of mediciny, but it doesn't bother me.
Betim
Discovered the brand in a trip to Denmark. Fell in love with the products. The toner or good, great on minimizing acne blemishes. However, I found it a little too "drying". I recommend it only to people with really oily skin.

251 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
1,078 reviews
il y a 20 jours
Tamta K. • il y a 20 jours
yes it amazing
New Castle
il y a 20 jours
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner wwould you recommend this on combination skin?
Tatuli K. • il y a 20 jours
This is the beeest toner i have used for ages! Absolutely recommended.