BY THE BODY SHOP #11 in Toners & Astringents

Our Tea Tree Toner is a refreshing toner with tea tree oil that removes traces of cleanser, makeup, and impurities. The 'shake to activate' mattifying powder in the formulation helps to give the skin a matte, shine-free finish. It effectively tones the skin, helping to prevent acne blemishes with regular, everyday use.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "i got the travel or starter kit( with 3 other products i it) from the bodyshop of this because i have oily and acne prone skin and it works(all 4 together), have to be careful not to get it around your eyes, especially the first use cause my eyes did swell for some days (my fault), the smell from the tea tree oil itsself isnt pleasent but it was all smooth, dont know why i stopped using it, im gonna finish my starter kit and look into buying the products again" in 7 reviews
  • "I bought the sample size of the tee tree clearing toner because I knew the smell would be a little bit much and I don't need this product on a regular basic." in 6 reviews
  • "I started using this as an alternative to harsh chemicals (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) for my acne prone/oily skin." in 5 reviews
  • "But if you purchase this toner, I suggest you also buy the face wash and spot treatment. " in 5 reviews
Misty D.
New Boston, NH
I bought this about 2 weeks ago to help with my acne spots. It has brightened up my skin I use the cleanser at night before the toner and the toner in the morning. I have seen the acne problem on my face clearing up and my face is getting softer. At first it stings but you get use to it and it has made my skin tone even out, I did have discoloration on my forehead but it is even now. If you have uneven skin tone and breaking out I would recommend this.
Samantha H.
I'm 50/50 with this toner. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I hate the smell of tea tree, but tea tree has many benefits that I love. The cleanser is nice too. I've been using this every night. It makes my face feel a little tingles(I love it. The ole henriksen oil control toner does the same) and it has a cooling sensation which I love. BUT unfortunately, I just found out this toner contains alcohol. I've had a few more zits pop out which I normally don't have this problem. I love it, but I don't live it. I'll keep using till it's gone, but will be looking for another.
Peyton L.
Virginia Bch, VA
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TONER! I’ve been using this for over three years now and I constantly gravitate towards it. My skin stays so clear using all of the tea tree products from The Body Shop. This toner smells so nice, so long as you like the smell of tea tree oil. It is VERY strong, but doesn’t linger once you apply it to the face. It’s perfect for after you wash your face because it just feels like it takes off any remaining makeup, oil, dirt, etc off my face. The toned has done nothing but positive things for my skin and more! And that deserves a 5 star review.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
I like this toner but don’t love it. It has a strong smell, but I don’t mind the tea tree scent. It tingles after using but not to the point of being painful. It takes off any leftover makeup residue and leaves my face feeling very clean. It does however dry parts of face out too much and makes my skin feel tight. Moisturizer is a must after this. I also wouldn’t say it’s very mattifying if you wear makeup on top. I still notice some areas of my face getting oily. Overall it works fine, but I’ll be trying something else when I run out.
Annie S.
Woodstock
If you have a single pimple or a whole face of pimples, dark or light skin, oily or dry skin, BUY THIS! I found this online, but I didn't buy it. When I was at my cousin's house, I saw that she uses this. I had three pimples by my nose and I decided to put it on them. I am not joking, the next day the white heads were coming tot he surface and the pimples were gone within the next few days. I couldn't believe it! I have the Mario Badescue and Kate Summerville drying lotion which are way more expensive and have so many more chemicals. I was shocked by how natural this was and how cheap it was!!!! I am definitely buying another bottle. This also gives my pimples a cold, tingly feeling when I put it on, which is how I know that it is working. I am still in disbelief with incredible this product is! I am so happy that I bought it.
Ev P.
Hudson, MA
This is a lovely toner for oily skin. It leaves you with a very mattified feeling and relieves you of any excess oils. However, as I have combination skin, this product did not work for me. If you do not have oily skin, I'd avoid this product. It is too drying and can leave your skin feeling too tight and uncomfortable. Try a different toner in The Body Shop line. However, I've recommended this product to my friends who struggle with oily skin and acne, and they've absolutely adored it, so I do still speak highly of it as a product.
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
I love acne products that are gentle, yet attractive. I know some acne products that are too aggressive that irritate the acne more. I feel like this does not do that. This has a nice amount of Teatree oil but not too much. I really like this. It’s not drying either. Has a fair price as well. I just wish the bottle came with instructions for people who don’t know how to use it. You would have to look up the description online. I like putting this on a cotton pad and rubbing over my face after I wash my face, before moisturize.
Allison H.
Bellevue, WA
My favorite toner, I use this almost every day! It is a little strong so I alternate between this and the Body Shop's Aloe Vera toner which is a little softer. I feel like my face is so clean and fresh after this toner and I would put tea tree oil in anything do I'm a huge fan! The only downside for me is that there isn't a very convenient Body Shop location near me so I have to pay close attention to my supply to see if I need to order online or if I can get into the city before I run out.
kylie k.
I tried this toner out for about two weeks before coming to the conclusion that I am not a fan of this toner. I know that it’s supposed to have a tingling sensation, but it wasn’t pleasant and it felt more like it was burning. I also felt that it did the exact opposite of what it claimed. I had broken out and even had little bumps. Maybe an allergic reaction? Not sure. But this is not the product for me. I was really rooting for this product as I wanted to see if tea tree oil products could help my skin.
Stephanie T.
Queens
I absolutely love this toner. It's the only face toner I use before putting my makeup on and after taking it off for the day. It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean, clearing away any residual makeup or oils on my skin. The refreshing tea tree oil infused in the toner helps clear away any acne and impurities as well as shrinking my pores for a smoother makeup application. I absolutely love this toner and would recommend it to anyone suffering from acne or oily skin!
Jessica M.
Waukegan, IL
What's another tea tree product that is a must have?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Is that product very good for acne prone skin?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is this good for oily skin?
Sophie G.
Fort Gibson, OK
Does this even out skin tone a little bit and reduce redness?
Chanel A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Does it really help to clear dark spots?