BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturizer suitable for blemish-prone skin. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.

• A lightweight, non-oily moisturising lotion
  • Perfect daytime moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
  • Easily absorbed & instantly mattifying
  • Use after Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash.Scrub.Mask for the better results
  • Complete your routine withTea Tree Night Lotion for the overnight care
  • Pair with our Matte Clay Foundation to combat skin imperfections throughout the day
  • Enriched with community trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya

All Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

• How well does this work1 Answers
  • Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the last step in my every day three step skin care routine. I use it in hand with the Facial Cleanser and Toner. I will have to say after using multiple products on my face this one leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. It does exactly what a moisturizers is supposed to do and give my skin a soft dewy HEALTHY feeling. I love this product, along with the other two steps in my routine.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
Alena F.
Columbia , TN
This product helped clear up my acne so well! I've tried so many products over the past 10 years, even ones from the dermatologist and this one cleared up my skin the most. I was so surprised that it actually worked. It makes my skin feel so clean. The smell is refreshing. I love using before I do my makeup because i have oily skin and it makes my face matte! I would definitely recommend for someone who is struggling with acne!
Kendra E.
Temple
This product has been a holy grail staple in my skincare. It clears my skin like nobody's business. I was suffering really bad hormonal acne until I started using this religiously before bed every night. Now I get maybe one zit a month. Just use in conjunction with moisturizer as it can be drying.
tahnea e.
This is the only thing that works for my oily skin. It mattifies my face all day and no other thing has ever done that.. i got my product from ulta but you can buy it from tj maxx , or obviously at the body shop store. It’s well worth it especially if you have oily skin
Heavenleigh H.
Loveland
I use every product in the Tea Tree product line from The Body Shop. They have never let me down. I have such terribly sensitive skin and they are gentle, yet effective. I buy them all directly from The Body Shop. I order in bulk because the lotions, alone, make me feel so refreshed that I use it multiple times a day! I use this one after I've washed my face with the cleanser, used the toner, and wore the mask for about 15 minutes. My skin always feels SO smooth after use! I definitely recommend!
Shailee P.
I looooooove this lotion. It is so lightweight and great for my oily skin. My pores don’t feel clogged, and it keeps me matte for almost the whole day!! I love the whole tea tree line from the body shop, will definitely be repurchasing.
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This lotion smells really good. Really helps with my oily skin during the day. This was my first time using. I like the packaging but I dont know if i have ran out of the product or not. Other than that a great product.
Kierstan S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this so much. It absorbs so fast. It is not super hydrating so if you have dry sling I recommend using something different at night time. I use it with the cleanser toner and the tea tree oil spot treatment. I think everyone who had slight or moderate acne should try this.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I really like how soft and light weight this moisturizer is. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave the skin sticky like some other lotions do. I like the scent and how it leaves a fresh tingly feeling. Tea Tree, kind of similar to eucalyptus or peppermint oils can be quite strong on sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, try spot treating with the lotion to test your sensitivity.
Samantha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product has a strong smell that makes my eyes burn. I bought this in hope to get my acne scares to fade but it’s been 5 weeks & still no results, I use it with the tea tree foaming cleanser.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?

back