BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion is a lightweight daytime moisturizer suitable for blemish-prone skin. Infused with our pure tea tree oil, this easily absorbed lotion provides hydration, without clogging the pores or leaving skin feeling greasy. Use daily for matte, shine-free results.

• A lightweight, non-oily moisturising lotion
  • Perfect daytime moisturizer for blemish-prone skin
  • Easily absorbed & instantly mattifying
  • Use after Tea Tree 3 in 1 Wash.Scrub.Mask for the better results
  • Complete your routine withTea Tree Night Lotion for the overnight care
  • Pair with our Matte Clay Foundation to combat skin imperfections throughout the day
  • Enriched with community trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya

All Ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Laureth-4, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

• Does this product even works for oily skin??2 Answers
  • Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?18 Answers
  • Does this help with adult acne an is it gentle on ur skin??1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
  • "I recently received this skincare and I was a little nervous to try it since I have really sensitive skin. I have to say I'm completely impressed with the clearing lotion. It calms my skin and keeps it hydrated. This will definitely come in handy this winter." in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite product line, that all the products are amazing. This lotion soothes the redness that all pimples have. Very thin not to thick also it is very hydrating." in 35 reviews
  • "As a recent Paul Mitchell Student I am very familiar with Tea Tree products. Tea Tree smells really good and fresh. Its very cleansing and opens up pores, cleans out of oil and leaves a tinkling sensation. That helps you feel awake and refreshed. I really recommend this product. For those who have troubles with there skin, oily skin, or even dry skin. Try Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner too. Get for hydrating, cleansing, and fighting dandruff. Available at Paul Mitchell salons or school and even at Sally's Beauty Supply." in 28 reviews
  • "I don't have oily skin, so these products are not appropriate for me, but I bought the face wash, exfoliator, and spot treatment for my boyfriend and he keeps asking for more!" in 5 reviews
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This is the last step in my every day three step skin care routine. I use it in hand with the Facial Cleanser and Toner. I will have to say after using multiple products on my face this one leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. It does exactly what a moisturizers is supposed to do and give my skin a soft dewy HEALTHY feeling. I love this product, along with the other two steps in my routine.  THE BODY SHOP® Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion
Alena F.
Columbia, TN
This product helped clear up my acne so well! I've tried so many products over the past 10 years, even ones from the dermatologist and this one cleared up my skin the most. I was so surprised that it actually worked. It makes my skin feel so clean. The smell is refreshing. I love using before I do my makeup because i have oily skin and it makes my face matte! I would definitely recommend for someone who is struggling with acne!
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
I bought this Tea Tree Lotion first time on a whim at Marshall's because it was ridiculously cheap and ended up loving it so much I now regularly repurchase from Body Shop at regular price. This is a great moisturizer and sunscreen! It's not thick, doesn't set too long like most similar products. It has pleasant fresh scent without a hint of sunscreen smell. It leaves my skin moisturized and calm, and nicely mat, looking clean and fresh.  Much better than many products with triple the price tag. Great job Body Shop!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Okay, so first things first, I only get acne when I’m hormonal and this does not clear up my hormonal acne. Which is understandable, because it’s harder to clear hormonal acne. It does really mattify my face, so it’s perfect to go under my makeup. I apply it every day before I put on my makeup and it moisturizes without getting greasy and it makes my skin stay matte longer.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly thought this would be a holy grail, but it definitely was not. It didn’t really clear up my face, it burned a bit when I applied it, and it didn’t smell great either. I could get past the extremely strong smell of the product performed the way I had hoped it would. I didn’t notice any mattifying either and this was when I considered my face to be oily. I would not recommend this!
Sarah B.
I had high hopes for this as it was recommended by a friend. It doesn’t help much with keeping my face matte, but does function well as a light moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts. The smell is fairly strong, but that was expected from a tea tree product. I’m not sure if the price is worth a repurchase.
Heavenleigh H.
Loveland
I use every product in the Tea Tree product line from The Body Shop. They have never let me down. I have such terribly sensitive skin and they are gentle, yet effective. I buy them all directly from The Body Shop. I order in bulk because the lotions, alone, make me feel so refreshed that I use it multiple times a day! I use this one after I've washed my face with the cleanser, used the toner, and wore the mask for about 15 minutes. My skin always feels SO smooth after use! I definitely recommend!
Shailee P.
I looooooove this lotion. It is so lightweight and great for my oily skin. My pores don’t feel clogged, and it keeps me matte for almost the whole day!! I love the whole tea tree line from the body shop, will definitely be repurchasing.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the Tea Tree Skincare kit. I really do, BUT the mattifying lotion really dried up my skin after applying it. That’s the only con about the skincare. Other than that, I would buy this kit again just because it did work on my face regardless the dry skin from the lotion.
Julia D.
Plainfield, IL
This lotion smells really good. Really helps with my oily skin during the day. This was my first time using. I like the packaging but I dont know if i have ran out of the product or not. Other than that a great product.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really clear your skin? And leaves skin oil free?
Ola A.
I hear people rave about this product, but has anyone tried all of the "Tea Tree Skin" line? What results have you noticed?
Rena D.
Does this leave your face feeling dry?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Has anyone tried the cleanser?! if so do you like it?
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
Is this too harsh for sensitive skin?