The Body Shop - Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Miracle Oil 150ml/5oz uploaded by Timeless 1.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Harmonize body and mind with an exotic, lightweight, non-greasy oil with fragrant Monoi de Tahite from the South Pacific to soften and protect your skin. This versatile oil can be used in numerous ways to soften and condition both the skin and hair or to create a relaxing massage for the perfect way to complete your Polynesian spa experience. Best for: all skin types and anyone looking for an indulgent and moisturizing treat for the bath, body or hair How it works: Monoi de Tahiti oil moisturizes, protects and conditions skin while combining the beautiful scent of Tahitian gardenia flowers with coconut oil. Community Trade organic babassu oil is an extremely effective, non-greasy moisturizer that helps to repair and restore skin's moisture barrier. see more...

Jennifer M.
Bell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually didn't love it , and I love everything about face and softening , it was a total waste of money
Bridy S.
My absolute favorite body oil! Makes your skin shiny and healthy looking! Would buy again!
Nicola Y.
Rosebery Street, Darlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love adding as many oils as I can to my skincare routine, they feel luxurious and are a lovely treat for my skin. The Body Shop have a wonderful range of oils, and I was definitely taken in by  this Monoi Miracle Oil as I hadn't heard of or seen this elsewhere. The product was extremely affordable and easy to use, the packaging was lovely (I always like The Body Shop packaging). This oil sunk into the skin quickly and didn't leave a greasy feeling behind. Would/will definitely purchase again.
Christina Maria C.
Shenley lodge , Milton Keynes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been obsessed with body oils recently as I feel they really do make a difference to the suppleness of my skin, and I really like this one, it feels like I've come straight out the sea on holiday. Also if you apply it to your skin the day BEFORE fake tanning it will give you a much smoother base to work with.
The Artist E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a nice smelling oil I bought a whole bunch of bottles. Only issue I really had with it is that the oil didn't absorb quite as well as some other body oils but it was still well worth using it for the smell. Loved it
yasmine g.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very luxurious product. It makes your skin and hair feel very radiant and smoothe. It was my first time buying it and it did meet my expectations. Also, I'm so ready to buy it again and I would definitely recommend it
Prity B.
United Arab Emirates
Sometimes we need oil for our dry skin. A must try out product for the girls out there looking for some oily feeling. Nice packaging. It surely will not disappoint you. I was the first time user of this product.
Juliana M.
This brand is of a tremendous quality I love it as you have the super soft skin I really recommend it I love it this super cool I love it I love it
Maude C.
Val-d’Or, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
J'adore cette huile elle laisse une odeur agréable et une peau douce au toucher. Elle rends ma peau plus radieuse
Amani H.
Jeddah, Al Safa neighborhood near Reham Hall
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle moisturizing mask on the skin and makes it moist and soft texture I recommend using it twice a week