THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath uploaded by Briselda E.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Inspired by the indulgent milk and honey bath of Cleopatra herself, our recipe of three oil extracts leaves skin feeling luxuriously smooth. Use this pampering bath milk as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Relaxing powder-to-milk bath
  • Leaves skin feeling beautifully smooth
  • Relaxes body and mind
  • With milk from Egypt

All Ingredients

Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Sodium Bicarbonate (pH Adjuster), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Surfactant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Avena Sativa Kernel Meal/Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal (Bulking Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Mel/Honey (Humectant), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Emollient) Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Sucrose Stearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Glyceryl Caprylate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Emollient), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), p-Anisic Acid (pH Adjuster), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant).

Pour 5 scoops under running hot water and swirl until dissolved. 35-37˚C is the ideal bath temperature for perfect relaxation. Expert tip: “Place a towel close to the radiator while you're taking your bath. You will feel especially relaxed after drying yourself with a nice, warm towel.” – Vanda Serrador, Facialist and Body Care Expert for The Body Shop

Moka M.
This product is really nice, it works really well with my skin and keeps it very soft. It is great for sensitive skin. It last longer than I expected, a little goes a long way. The only con is that it is very pricey. I would recommend it if you want to splurge a body wash.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
By far a great product!! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it smells amazing!! A little goes a long way. I would highly recommend it for a relaxing bath!! I also love the little scoop that comes with it!! :-)
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I love this. I bought it for a family member and ended up using almost al of it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth after I use it in a bath. It comes with such cute packaging and I love the little scoop. I would definitely recommend it as a gift for someone.
Amanda R.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS SMELLS SOOO GOOD! It's super soothing and gentle...great after a stressful day. I love lighting up a Body Shop candle with my bath. It's a little pricey, I think $21? It's a nice investment for yourself - or a fun gift!
Kira R.
Metuchen , NJ
Milk and honey are my two favorite regiments that I used even to make my own homemade products to put on my face or my body! They are major jealous to your skin! The fact that this shop spa bag has products from these two agents is what makes me get them!
RUTH S.
Little Rock, AR
This product is the best. It is great for the entire family. It meet my expectation in regard to cost and effectiveness. I was very pleased and will use this product again. Keep the formula the same, it is great. I would recommend it highly.
Vanessa W.
Yreka, CA
I absolutely love the way this product smells. Milk and honey is such a moisturizing combination. It's really gentle and not too harsh. I use this product every once in awhile when I want to moisturize. I would buy this product again and recommend to other that like Milk and Honey.
Sheila H.
The body shop Is a great product. When using the body shop sps of the world Egyptian milk & milk& honey bath it gives you the illusion of being at weekend spa. This product is great for ralaxing after a hard day of work.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great especially for sensitive skin. Leaves skins feeling smooth and silky. And the fragrance is also great smelling not over powering. I would recommend this product
Kathy A.
I like to soak in the tub a couple times per week. I use the Egyptian milk & honey because it brings a relaxing feel to my time and the fragrance fills the room with a calming feel
Petra S.
How many uses do you get out of one bag ?