BY THE BODY SHOP #37 in Body Oil

The Body Shop® Shea Beautifying Oil is multi-purpose dry oil for body, face and hair in a delectable scent of nuts. It instantly moisturizes, smoothes and illuminates, thanks to the pampering blend of three precious oils from the marula, kukui and sweet almond nuts. The beautifying oil absorbs into the skin and hair quickly, providing up to 8 hours of moisturization. The non-greasy, non-sticky format feels smooth to the touch and instantly illuminates the skin and hair. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Beautifying Body Oil, Shea.

THE BODY SHOP® Shea Beautifying Oil
  • "This all-purpose oil (they recommend it for face, body, and hair) has become a staple in my quest to keep winter dry skin at bay. It contains a blend of moringa seed, kukui, sweet almond, and marula oils, and I must admit I was first draw to it hoping it would contain the same skin benefits as the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. A few times a week I like to massage a couple of drops of this oil on to my face before bed and I wake up the next morning looking radiant." in 18 reviews
  • "I only have the olive scented one but I am definitely getting a variety next time I visit my local Body Shop. I ordered this particular product online (with many others) and I was pleasantly surprised when I got my order the next day. I got a fantastic deal and The Body Shop continues to put on great sales such as their Buy 3 get 2 Free promotions. I have incredibly sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out but this oil is so lightweight that my skin loved it. The scent is very subtle so I can wear it on my shoulders, face and hair without it troubling my also very sensitive nose. I have wavy/frizzy hair and putting a tiny amount of this in my hair when it is damp has been the best fix I have come across. I have recommended this product to my sister and she found that it works wonders with her extremely dry skin without agitating it. People with sensitive skin rejoice! " in 4 reviews
  • "It works really well on dry skin and my face feels really nice afterwards." in 1 review
  • "I have recently started using this oil in the strawberry scent and found it great in showing off the glow on my spray tan without leaving greasy residue." in 1 review
  • "They smell great, leave you feeling moisturizing, are light weight, and don't leave you feeling oily!" in 1 review
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I brought this about a week ago and am learning Vet with it!!! What I love about this more than other oils, is the price is really reasonable, I paid $12.00 and!!! It really works!!

it only sprinkles a little in your hand, which I thought wS going to take me ages to get round my whole body. However it is so rich, a little bit in all areas is all you need! It instantly smooth over your skin and leaves a beautiful sheen, moisturized feel. It makes my shoulders and décolletage look super gleamy bright and it lasts all day long.

it smells devine too, and this bottle I have is going to last me so long, I will not need to be any for a while, which is a real bonus
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I use this for everything! On my face, to smooth fly away hairs, and on my body for a glowing look. I mix it with my foundation, cream contour kits and everything else you can imagine. Absolutely amazing and smells divine
Bailey F.
Columbia, MD
Great use for body, hair, and face! I’ve only tried it on my hair and my body though. I already have oily skin and don’t need any extra oil! It makes hair and body super soft and will fix split ends. Makes hair smell super good too!
Abigail W.
Farmington, NH
Oh my GOD I love this body oil. It's lightweight, not slimy, absorbs quickly. I bought this online from ULTA I believe, and I have the satsuma scent which is mouthwatering. I apply this right after a shower and my skin feels soft and smells great all day. I've also used it (lightly and never near the root) in my hair and it adds a great shine and scent.
Noura I.
I like this oil. it`s hydrating and not very oily, I used to use it on my face and hair. very hydrating and it gives a nice scent and sheen to hair too. it`s a good value for the price. For me it was effective even in the driest nights in the winter. I would recommend this to others to use it.
Kate B.
Martinez, CA
Love this oil! I bought it a while ago and recently rediscovered it. My skin has been so dry at night. I press this into my skin at night and it feels amazing. I love that it's a dry oil so I don't feel greasy afterwards just love the sweet smell and moisture.
Matty D.
Poinciana , FL
Contains powerful antioxidants, absorbs easily into the skin but even so it easily rinses off the skin. Rich-light supplement to skin routine and cleanses and purifies well after a hot shower or even during a warm bath- would recommend to anyone.
Linh D.
Norman, OK
Great smell, not so sure about the rest. I tried this product on my hair as a leave-on conditioner; my hair feels weird, and not as smooth as expected. It's only oil with fancy smell, I guess. I still have a full bottle, not so sure what I can do to make use of it.
Annie 💄.
fremont
I love using this for taking off waterproof makeup. The smell is a little strong but if you pick one you like this is a great option. Personally I use the orange one, but will probably repurchase something sweeter rather than fruity.
Debbie J.
I didn't use this for my face, but in fact used it on my body. I could see results on my arm (which is where I mostly used it) and my skin was feeling and looking smooth. I would definitely buy again and use it every day.
Antoinette L.
dubai, Dubai
What’s your current favorite skin care product/s? I’m currently obsessed with dry oils! It makes my skin really hydrated and gives me a nice glow in the mornings when I leave it over night THE BODY SHOP® Shea Beautifying Oil
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
I have extremely dry skin and it just gets worse in the winter. Is this a good moisturizing oil that would give my skin relief from itchiness during the hardest time of the year?
Sadie W.
Canada b.c
This product is great and it helps the skin stay moisturized and healthy
Kimberly C.