BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fresh and fruity body butter will melt into your skin, for around-the-clock moisture. Reveal silkier-softer skin after every use.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter (Emollient), Phenethyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil/Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colour).

• Does this leave you feeling greasy? Does it moisturize al...4 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Energising Body Butter
  • "My sister gave this to me as a gift and it's one of my favorite!! I love how it moisturize my hands and body without feeling greasy!! I have dry skin so this help out a little !!! Plus it smells so good!!! " in 9 reviews
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I love this stuff! Especially the travel sized ones they are so easy to keep in your bag and won’t keep up a lot of room! I can tell this body butter will last you a very long time because of how thick it is and that it is in a cup so you can get all the product out. I work at a day care so I’m always cleaning always washing my hands and they tend to get dry pretty often, I use this lotion and it works like magic my hands so soft and the smell is so pleasant! This was my first purchase from The Body Shop and I will definitely be going back and I’m very excited to get more and try other items!
Allison C.
Moorpark , CA
This scent!!!!! I've been using it for many years now and I still can't get over it. It's more than a lotion - it helps with my mood. Maybe that's in my head, but I used to wear this (combined with the spray) when I worked in customer service and I swear it made me so chill and happy. The Satsuma scent has this uplifting quality that definitely can transform my mood. The lotion is very moisturizing and there's a ton in the tub. It's a little pricey at $20-22, but they often have sales and have gotten them for $10-12. Not to mention the bigger tubs that are $40 usually go on sale for $20. I've never paid full price (and never will), but am a definite buyer for life!
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This is my favorite body product! Truly a holy grail! The satsuma scent is my favorite, especially for summer. This body butter really moisturizes my skin and leaves a “glow”. I can usually find this at TJ Max discounted too so that’s a plus!
Cathi C.
Marietta , GA
Can I say how insanely awesome this is?? Seriously light, fluffy and not in the least bit greasy! And the fragrance? Oh my!! Delish and lovely! I use it after a shower at the gym and the whole locker room smells amazing!! And the fragrance lasts and lasts!! Love love love this!
Silvia C.
Renton
I don't really like this body butter. I think it's not very moisturizing, it doesn't absorb well into the skin, it feels a little oily going on, and I am not a fan of the scent at all.
Maria B.
Milford
I love this stuff and the scent. I buy body butter in bulk! My house is extra dry in the winter and my skin seems to soak up other lotions quickly - with body butters I can apply once and not worry about my skin all day!
Liz R.
I've tried a few of these body butters and I always love them! It can be a bit pricey, but the body shop does have frequent sales so you can get them for a decent price. Also, these little tubs last FOREVER. I have just finished the Satsuma scent and I used it all over at least 3 times a week and it lasted nearly 6 months! The satsuma scent itself is a really interesting citrus smell, not sure if I would purchase it again. The body butter itself is super creamy and rich, but absorbs nicely into your skin without feeling heavy. My skin will stay moisturized for the whole day even in windy winter weather. Will definitely get more body butters from body shop
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
I first came across this product when I was working at the Body Shop Store at the mall and fell in love. If you like citrus smells, you will love this. I always bought it at the Body Shop unless I happen to see it at a Marshall's or Ulta store. After applying this Butter, not only is your skin going to feel silky smooth and soft, but it'll be that way the entire day. I wish to receive a dozen of these body butters along with the shower gel.
Emily M.
This is probably the best smelling stuff on the planet, in my opinion. It smells like sweet orange and candy! I love it, it does a great job moisturizing and leaving my skin feeling great. Normally these are pretty pricey, but there is always a sale. These tubs last a pretty long time and they make great gifts!
Caitlin M.
This is one of my FAVORITE products that The Body Shop offers! The body butter makes my skin look, feel, and smell DELICIOUS! If anyone got this for me as a present I would love them infinitely. And they're cruelty free, so I can feel good and purchasing from this company!
Kylie M.
Does this leave you feeling greasy? Does it moisturize all day?