The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Kelly M.The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Maria A.The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Amanda L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter and smells of fresh satsuma. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Fresh satsuma scent see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Tracey I.
I love The Body Shop body butters.  The Satsuma has a light citrus-y scent that lingers but is not overwhelming.  It absorbs fairly quickly and is very moisturizing for my dry skin.  I think I have (literally) tried all the scents, and Satsuma is one of my favorites.  Will continue to purchase as long as they sell it.
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
A couple years ago, I bought a 3 for 3 deal with one of my girl friends. I have only used one of these as they are HUGE and last almost forever. The smell is to die for and really makes your skin feel nice and smooth. I would buy it again, if I ever run out!
Nadine L.
Corona, CA
NOTHING smells better than lotions from the body shop. But this scent is the absolute best one. It smells fresh, make my skin feel smooth, & doesn’t leave my skin feeling like it’s left with thick residue left on it.
Abby A.
It’s such a refreshing product. After taking a shower or bath it is so realizing and easy to go to bed when this is on. The fragrance is amazing and will calm you. I would recommend this is anyone and everyone !!
Paula B.
It's an amazing moisturizer, love the feeling it leaves behind ones it dries and its not super tacky. However I cannot stand the smell, its too artificial and way too strong.
Kayla M.
If you love a very strong aroma of oranges then you will love this product. Just opening the jar fills the room with a great orangey smell. Perfect for dry skin.
Mariah S.
My favorite scent. Creamy, tart, strong. Its perfect. I love using this for my dry skin or to calm me when I'm anxious. The scent is calming to me and the formula non-greasy.
Ashley B.
I love the body shops body butters. This one is my favorite. It smells amazing-Mouth watering actually! I have a mini at work and i use it when I get out of the shower. Little bit goes a long way but I can't help but keep dipping into it. Your body just soaks up the moisturizing properties. It's not a super strong smell but it's a little noticeable. I'm super sensitive to scents and certain lotions give me rashes----this bran doesn't. Go get yourself one or two or a million!
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
When I smelt it in the store I thought it would be a good chance from my usual lavender lotion. The next day I applied this "lotion" to both my hands and legs and off for school as usual. Just the car ride had my regretting my decision. The smell is so strong and way too artificial to be smelling all day. It also stays on your skin, leaving it sticky, slimy and plain up gross. It does not hydrate and certainly does NOT leave your skin soft and healthy.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
Hands down this is my favorite Body Shop product! I can't get over how good the satsuma scent is. I have yet to find a citrus scented body product that compares to how good this one smells. Aside from scent, this body butter leaves you feeling moisturized and like a breezy summer day! I keep this beside my bed and has been my go-to post shower or pre-sandal body butter for two years!