The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Kelly M.The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Maria A.The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter uploaded by Amanda L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter and smells of fresh satsuma. 24-hour hydration Great for normal to dry skin Fresh satsuma scent see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I'm in love with the Satsuma line, they all smell fresh and wonderful, like sweet orange, but much more delicious. I was skeptical to try the body butter because I tried the shea body butter once and it was too greasy, but this one absorbed nicely and left my skin so smooth. The smell stayed longer and didn't disappear instantly like the Satsuma shower gel that I have. Definitely a stable in my skincare collection from now on.
Vale S.
Vale S.
Hillsborough, NC
My absolute favorite body butter it smells so good and feels amazing. I NEVER buy them full price you can usually find them at TJ Maxx for half the price. This is a great body butter to put on after your do it your self pedicure. My only complaint is that its leaves your skin a little greasy. But i would recommend this product!!!
Candy H.
Candy H.
Glendale, AZ
This is a classic scent from the body shop. It smells so good, almost everyone loves it! It is just a simple clean orange scent. I use a body butter three times a week. The moisture can last up to 24 hours. I love the body shop body butters and I would recommend smelling some and getting one you like :D
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I love, love body shop. I wish to own all the products at one point of time in my life. The satsuma body butter is amazing, it lasts all day long leaving my skin soft and radiant. The fragrance is mild yet as that nice soothing smell all day long. Please go ahead and try the product.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
I love love LOVE this product. It smells so delicious and is wonderfully moisturizing. It has a little too much oil in it and started to give me a bit of skin breakout. It used to be my main moisturizer but now I just use it occasionally. I still love the scent!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Durham, NC
The Body Shop does a very good job making their products. The body butter moisturizes without leaving your skin feeling oily. I don't have much complaints about this product. The smell isn't amazing but do-able. I buy Body Shop's body butter all the time
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Portland, Or
This will forever be my favorite moisturizer. It makes my skin baby soft and the smell is amazing. The Body Shop's fruity scents actually smell like the fruit they're supposed to smell like, not some artificial candy version of the fragrance.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.
I love the scent of this body butter. I love to use it after I shave my legs, it's not a heavy moisturizer and it's not super light either. I would definitely recommend checking out their other scent too in their body butters
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE this product! This is my favorite new Spring 2016 discovery. It smells delicious and moisturized my skin well. I did not find it greasy at all but I tend to need extra moisture. I would definitely buy this one again!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
You just have to try this, even if it's not this scent. The butter makes your skin feel nice and moisturized. You can do massages with this butter. It's my go to when I want to pamper myself and even when I'm not.