BY THE BODY SHOP

The shampoo is specially developed for fine hair. Our Rainforest Volume range helps boost volume without weighing hair down. Leaves looking fuller and shinier No silicones, no sulphates, parabens colourants Eco-conscious formula see more...

Rachel B.
Parker, CO
I love this stuff. IT makes my hair have so much volume.. Very gentle. Smells amazing... It makes my hair soft. The smell lasts all day and never gives out... Good value. It costs less than some of the natural shampoos in walmart. Yes I would totally buy it again.!
Rachel O.
Kettering
I love the smell of this the volume omg shampoo. It is probably more $ than I like to spend but I can sometimes use store coupons.
jennifer b.
Have not tried any of these products but love to try, our closest store is almost an hour away    Need to make a trip
Samantha H.
Colorado Springs
Smelled amazing! Lasted a time, left my hair feeling amazing! Love the company and the brand and use quiet often!
yogita s.
Dubai
I have been using the volumising shampoo and conditioner followed by the body shop coconut hair oil massage on my scalp
The combination of all dese three products is amazingly nurishing and healthy for hair growth.
I have oily hair but the shampoo is amazing for my hair.
mennat a.
I've been using this product for so many times and I'm not planing to change it with any other products, its very amazing and smells perfectly! It's my all time favourite:)!