BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Help restore moisture and improve the hair's softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish using a moisturizing shampoo without silicones, sulphates, parabens or colorants. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and sugar. Best for: dry and damaged hair How it works: Organic Community Trade honey moisturizes and conditions hair. Learn more about our Eco-Conscious Rainforest Hair Care range... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Annie M.
Thame, Oxfordshire
I love this shampoo a lot. It smells really nice and it's super cheap despite not having so many of the bad chemicals excluded from the ingredients list.

Helps keep my hair looking smooth without looking flat and it is gentle on the scalp too
Anita P.
Salford, Manchester
Review for: 19404060 more...
I use the Moisture one but I couldn’t find that as an option but they’re pretty similar. This is the best shampoo I used so far. My hair is incredibly soft and nice to touch, it’s the only thing I’m using.
Andreea V.
Madrid, Spain
I like it because it's natural and it doesn't destroy your hair, but when you start to use it you need hir mascara or some aconditioner because it lets your hair really dry at the beggining
Giti S.
I have super fizzy hair, also rough. Tried almost all shampoo brands that says, silky hair, antifizz. Nothing worked like this shampoo did. And the fragrance is like having a hair spa. Now I get silky, manageable hair every time I wash with this shampoo.
Sowmmiya S.
Amazing smell. I love the way it keeps in the moisture and does not make my hair go super dry. It's paraben sulphate n silicone free
Michelle A.
Lorette, MB
Works wonderful and i would purchase again also recommend it to my friends and family for future purchases.