BY THE BODY SHOP

Deeply conditioning, this luxurious moisture butter will leave your hair feeling soft and tangle-free. With a fresh scent inspired by the rainforest, your hair will be glossy and smelling wonderful in no time.

• Hair butter
  • For dry hair
  • Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • Community Trade olive oil from Italy
  • Contains pracaxi and manketti nut oils
  • No silicones, no parabens and no colorants
  • Eco-conscious formula

Ae M.
Southampton
Ive used this many times and it really helps moisturise my hair. I love this because its the best cruelty free hair mask for dry hair but when ive used to other cheaper and “non cruelty-free” they’ve done a better job
Arch N.
Since while I wanted to use silicone free products for my hair.
It was easy to find the shampoo with silicone fre formula, there are a lot in the markets but for the conditioner it wasn't that easy. fortunately I found hair butter by #thebodyshop from #rainforest range which is silicone free.
At first I wasn't sure about using butter for my hair, because it might be so greasy, but this butter not heavy at all, and has light texture.
It leaves my hair moisturising and smooth without any greasiness.
It has mild , flower smell.
How to use :after shampooing , apply small amount onto plams and work through damp hair. leave for 5 mins, rinse it with water.
celin a.
Jakarta Barat, Jakarta
my hair is dry and wavy. i have been using this for a quite long time. its just a normal hair mask. its  a little time consuming.and yet i haven't noticed something or big different happened to my hair. it only gives my hair shine and it does smell really good. i wouldn't recommend for someone who have a real dry hair like me but i think it is very good hair mask for someone who have normal hair.
Andreea V.
Madrid, Spain
It's OK but i haven't notice my hair to get better.. the thing i hate about it is that, after you have put it to your hair and removed with water and when your hair is dry, you can feel like you have butter in your hair as if you didn't even wash it..
Franne T.
Very nice smell, nice consistency. Very easy to use, they recommended me to use it once a week since my hair isn't dry and it works so well. My hair is softer and shinier!
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
The smell of this is beautiful. The texture is very nice and not greasy and when put in the hair it doesn't feel heavy at all but I feel like it does a normal job it's nothing eye catching but it does make my hair feel really silky
Yanca S.
Petrolina
A The Body Shop é conhecida por sua imensa gama de produtos cheirosos para cuidados com o corpo. Uma das fragrâncias que eu mais gosto é a de mel porque ela é doce na medida certa e o cheiro fixa na pele muito bem. O produtinho que eu mais tenho amado de usar é o esfoliante em óleo, diferente, não? Pois é, é um esfoliante diferente de tudo que você já viu. Além do mel, eles também tem essa versão de esfoliante nas fragrâncias de karité e manga – ambas maravilhosas. Vale a pena experimentar!
Camilla T.
I love this intensive hair mask. It smells so amazing and makes my hair feel and smell nice. I use it after a shampoo and leave it in for a few minutes.
Imen B.
hannover
I recommend this product for all those who wants to have a strong good smelling hair the smell lingers for so long and it's so refreshing
Jill B.
Biggar, SK
This is a good hair treatment. It leaves my hair smooth and soft. It can make it feel a little greasy if I use too much.

back