BeautyBodyBody CareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Olive Body Butter

THE BODY SHOP® Olive Body Butter

Give your skin a dose of ultra-rich hydration, when you apply our Meditteranean inspired, nourishing olive body butter. With 48hr moisturizing properties, your skin will stay softer for longer.

• Body moisturizer
  • Community Trade olive oil from Italy
  • Enriched with community trade Cocoa from Ghana
  • Enriched with community trade Olive from Italy
  • All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 77288 (Colour).

What does this smell like?
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Olive Body Butter!
Product Highlights
During winter body butters are the only thing that seems to help with my dry skin. This one in particular is one of my favorites because of the scent. So fresh and clean.in reviews
I absolutely love this product, from its scent to its hydration capabilities. I have very dry and sensitive skin and put this all over my body and face at night, and wake up with the best skin ever. I got it as a gift from my stepmother, but will definitely buy it again once it runs out. in reviews
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
THE BODY SHOP® Olive Body Butter uploaded by Terasenna F.
They didn’t have the scent I have so I just chose a random one. I have the glazed apple scent which smells delicious. And I love how moisturizing their body butters are.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I purchase The Body Shop Olive body butter at Ulta.com. I got it on sale for around $16.00. Their body butters are super hydrating and the scents are long lasting. This one has a light fresh scent that is not overpowering. Made with cocoa butter and shea butter. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
This Body Butter is my all time favorite from the Body Shop. This one doesn't have a strong smell and is perfect for dry skin on all parts of the body.
Kelsey G.
Red Lion, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite scents from the body shop. It’s not too much or overpowering like a lot of their other scents. It smells nice and light and it moisturizes my skin so well. A little goes a long way. Love it! And love that the body shop is cruelty free!!
Arwa B.
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell and the the feel . It keeps me moisturized all day . A little goes a long way so don't be scard of the price. It will last you a long time.
Lenora F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so good for the body. It does not have an overwhelming scent. It has been so many things in the body butter line that I love but for me I don't want anything harsh. Olive oil is very good for the skin, it helps hydrate it and moisturize it. I highly recommend this product
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
This is a great moisturizer for anytime of the year, works great on dry heels in the summertime. Love love love it! Smells great also! And lasts forever.
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I have dry skin and this makes my skin so smooth. The effects of it on my skin also work so quickly. Today I put this on and within a few hours my skin was smooth and not dry. I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents.
Danielle S.
Woodbine, NJ
I LOVE all of the Body Shop's Body Butters. The lotion itself is light and airy, and moisturizes incredibly well. The mini sizes are perfect for your purse or glove box. I love them so much I included them in gift bags to my bridesmaids when I got married! The olive oil is my favorite everyday scent. I don't like smelling like candy or fruity. The Olive oil scent is fresh and very simple. If someone were to walk by after you just applied it, it doesn't have heavy sweet notes, just fresh-smelling. My second favorite scent is Moringa which is more summery with notes of honeysuckle. I'm never without one of these two because I have incredibly dry skin, especially on my hands! It works wonders for my dry skin and it's so convenient a size to have on the go (I need to apply after every time I wash my hands!). I often buy a large tub of the body butter a refill my minis - saves a few dollars. But the body shop runs sales all the time, they're awesome.