BY THE BODY SHOP

Give your skin a dose of ultra-rich hydration, when you apply our Meditteranean inspired, nourishing olive body butter. With 48hr moisturizing properties, your skin will stay softer for longer.

• Body moisturizer
  • Community Trade olive oil from Italy
  • Enriched with community trade Cocoa from Ghana
  • Enriched with community trade Olive from Italy
  • All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Olea europaea (Olive Oil) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 77288 (Colour).

• The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own ...2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Olive Body Butter
  • "During winter body butters are the only thing that seems to help with my dry skin. This one in particular is one of my favorites because of the scent. So fresh and clean." in 13 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product, from its scent to its hydration capabilities. I have very dry and sensitive skin and put this all over my body and face at night, and wake up with the best skin ever. I got it as a gift from my stepmother, but will definitely buy it again once it runs out. " in 3 reviews
Dallas T.
Santa Fe
This has such a fresh and natural sweet scent, I really love using it during spring as it really prepares me for the day. Extremely gentle and amazingly moisturizing, you may find this one a bit thick so plan to have a little time for it to soak in if you're planning on using it while getting ready for your day. Still, a winner in the moisturizing department- soft and moisturized skin for DAYS.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is the best lotion/butter I have ever tried. The smell is light and fresh. It goes on so silky and keeps my skin moisturized all day and night. It survives the 100 degree+ weather we have in central Texas and keeps me from looking like an old alligator. My skin is so soft and supple after using this product. I will never go back!
Taylor P.
By far my favorite fragranced body butter product! So light and refreshing. Expensive, but worth it for my chronic dry skin. Soaks in without leaving a greasy residue, but thick enough to nourish. A holy grail for me!
Zuzanna C.
RALEIGH, NC
This, along with the mango scent, were the first body butters that i've ever purchased and i'm hooked! My skin and eczema have never felt better. This is a year-round scent and just smells really neutral and fresh.
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Currently obsessed with this little body butter! I love the thickness of the product! I apply it right after showering before I go to bed to lock in moisture, and it lasts throughout the night. It’s really hydrating and smells so fresh!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I purchase The Body Shop Olive body butter at Ulta.com. I got it on sale for around $16.00. Their body butters are super hydrating and the scents are long lasting. This one has a light fresh scent that is not overpowering. Made with cocoa butter and shea butter. Would definitely recommend.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
This is the coco chanel of all the body butters that TBS makes. It’s great for all skin types and seasons.
I have introduced friends and family members to it and they love it. Hydrating abs keeps the skin radiant and healthy. Most of their products do that but olive oil is just amazing.
Gina O.
The Body Shop body butters are so underrated 😱 This is the only cream I use that will last on my skin for hours! I usually have dry hands but when I apply this my hands feel so smooth even through hand washing. I would highly recommend this cream.
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
My skin is ridiculously dry. I stand by this product 100%. It definitely keeps my skin hydrated for 48 hours if not more. I put it on after a shower and it keeps me from having alligator skin. It took me a long time to find the perfect lotion but this is definitely it.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Maddy S.
The Body Shop body butters are the bomb! I currently own the coconut and the olive and I love them. They are so moisturizing and hydrating for the skin. They also leave my skin glowing after use. My favorite out of the two I have is the olive. It's smell is very herb and organic like. I totally recommend and I look forward to trying out some of their other scents. Any recommendations for what other body butters I should try?