BY THE BODY SHOP

This nourishing night time cream, infused with three precious seed oils from around the world, moisturizes whilst you sleep. Waking up, skin looks rested and revitalized, feels velvety-soft and more supple.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Pentaerythritol Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Mannose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Parfum, t-Butyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Benzoic Acid, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Sorbic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Tocopherol, CI 19140, CI 14700.

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Apply every evening after your facial oil or serum to revitalize your skin night after night. Massage gently onto your face, then neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Leave overnight and wake up to revitalized skin. Avoid eye area.

• Does this leave a greasy feel on the skin?1 Answers
  • Do you use instead of moisturizer? This isn't a legit mas...1 Answers
  • Ive heard alot about the body shop and wish to know about...2 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Sleeping Cream
  • "I've been loving this sleeping cream! The cream itself has a light, pleasant gel-like consistency that makes for a really smooth application that sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling weighed down or sticky. For an overnight cream, I expected a much thicker/heavier texture, so I was surprised that this felt so light and airy. Despite the texture, the Oils of Life Sleeping Cream does a wonderful job of hydrating my skin overnight, which is especially difficult to do since I sleep with a fan directed at my face! I woke up with soft, supple skin that wasn't greasy feeling or weighed down. The formula is actually very wearable, and I can even see myself wearing this during the day under my makeup! It also has a sort of spicy, earthy fragrance that I find pleasant, but it may take some getting used to for those who don't like fragrance in their skin care. The fragrance is very light though, and doesn't linger long after application, which is definitely a plus. I think this would work well for all skin types!" in 16 reviews
  • "I received it as a sample and it is amazing it work really nice on my skin as i have dry skin extremely dry that is ... Sone times my skin became sensitive on highest points of my cheeks ' in that case when i apply this cream it make me feel a little tingling or pinching kar nd of feeling for a little while,,,, i was thinking that that will make my skin red or may give me some rash but surprisingly it make my skin better and less sensitive . So highly recommend this product i will buy it definitely " in 9 reviews
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was a bit hesitant to use this night cream but after reading other reviews I had to try it. The night cream has a very gel like texture so no need to worry about it feeling heavy on your skin. The scent is light and comforting-not at all overpowering. I feel a bit more relaxed when using the cream before bed. I have highly sensitive skin and have not noticed any breakouts and this is my second time purchasing. I usually use an oil free toner and then the mask.

I have not seen dramatizing results but my skin does feel softer. I have tried the eye cream as well and love this skin care line. For the price it lasts for some time. The cream also is made without silicones which is almost impossible to find with most brands. Definitely give this a try!
Megan W.
I love this sleeping mask! It is lightweight and almost gel like and extremely hydrating at the same time. I apply before bed after I apply my serums or oils. When I wake up my skin is still hydrated and plump. I have fairly sensitive skin and have never had an adverse reaction to this product. The scent reminds me of something from my childhood that I just can't place, and I enjoy it so much. It is soothing and a great addition to my nighttime skin care routine. Even though it is a bit pricey ($39) a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase when mine is gone.
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This stuff really helps my skin stay healthy, I put some one before going to bed like twice a week and I’ve really seen the difference, my skin really glows on it’s own now. Even without make up . It really flies give it the oils of life
Jade G.
Cuyahoga Falls
This cream really does feel amazing, both when applying and in the morning. It leaves the skin feeling so soft and smooth. I've only had a problem with it a couple times. Sometimes I get a slight stinging sensation when I apply it. I have slightly sensitive skin, so I don't feel that it's really a comment on the product and more like a comment on my skin, because when it doesn't sting, it really does feel amazing.
Deja W.
This seems more luxurious than it is! I put this on my knees, elbows, chest, etc. mostly areas that suffer from dryness and require a little more attention. It met my expectations, and surpassed them. It’s great for the price because you actually do get quite a lot, you don’t use as much body moisturizer as you think.
zenaida l.
THE BODY SHOP® Oils Of Life™ Sleeping Cream this my favorite oli of life I really love this product because I like oil body and this is the best products for me
Emerson S.
Austin, TX
Creamy and dreamy! This product is nice and thick to layer onto dry skin (I use it on my legs especially). I wouldn’t recommend jumping into clean sheets after applying, it can leave a gross mess waiting in the morning
member-3c6bb
I adore this product! Although I must say I like the gel form better (which was discontinued). It’s rich on the skin, with a very delicate and fresh scent and absorbes quickly. It’s like every night my skin is waiting for it! The next day, my face feels smooth. I’ve repurchased this cream and would recommend anyone with any type of skin to use it.
Michelle N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought it during The Body Shop’s many sales. I needed a heavy night moisturizer and my only criteria was that it had to be cruelty free. I ended up enjoying it. It is very moisturizing without feeling too heavy on my skin.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product. I love how it leaves my skin with a healthy aspect and I love this brand because it’s cruelty free and vegan friendly. The price is great! Totally affordable and I would definitely recommend it
Veronica O.
Ive heard alot about the body shop and wish to know about this mask . What are the results in the morning ?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this leave a greasy feel on the skin?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Is this okay for combination (oily and a little dry) and sensitive skin? would it by chance make you break out from having sensitive skin? I have used a night cream from the body shop before and had lots of luck. It was for all skin types as well. Would this work for all skin types do you think?
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Do you use instead of moisturizer? This isn't a legit mask is it?