BY THE BODY SHOP

Mist on this crisp, floral body spray for long lasting freshness . Infused with moringa seed oil for a gentle burst of delicate florals, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

• I want this, how much does it cost? I'm for saving animal...1 Answers
Louella Marie B.
Delano, CA
Spring is in the air and i happen to stumble upon this floral and simple perfume, just how I love it. The smell is amazing and light which makes it an attractive feel. I definitely recommend to friends.
Donna W.
This is a really light, delicate, unusual scent that's great for hot weather. I find the lasting power increases if you layer....EDT, body spray, and one of the moisturizers. I find it lasts a reasonable amount of time. Wait for the Body Shops, sales, and you can get the whole line for a reasonable amount of money...considering the cost of most perfumes.
Kaily B.
This has got to be one of my most favorite scents of all time. It's a mist so it won't last more than a few hours, but it's so pretty, delicate, girly, and light but bold at the same time. Love!
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
I really liked this mist. It smells great and feels amazing on my skin. I like to put it on after the shower and it leaves me with very very light sent throughout the day
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
DUHHH, I just saw the price, I will be getting that for my mom, auntie, and myself. I love The Body Shop, I can't leave everyone I go there and the door smells lovely
Audrey A.
My favorite body spray/mist I've ever purchased. Moringa smells like a gorgeous lilac, with other floral tones. It lasts for hours on you and is just incredible.
Adrianna L.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this scent! It makes me feel so feminine , it reminds me of gardenia which is my favorite flower scent. Never going back to bath and body works!
Emily G.
I love this scent. Definitely floral and wonderful for springtime. I had tried the mini body butter and just loved it.
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this scent. Sweet and floral but not overpowering. The body mist is great for everyday wear.
Oumaima B.
Kenitra
This os one of the best and the most refreshing body mists i have used, it is especially suitable for summer time because of its flowery and subtle scent, it leaves your skin moisturized and helps you freshen up when the weather is too hot. It has a medium projection at first and then kt lingers near the skin but it doesn't fade away, i can still smell it faintly 24 hours later which is fantastic for a body mist. You can intensify it with the moringa body yogurt whoch is very good as well.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I want this, how much does it cost? I'm for saving animals from harm and chemical harm to myself or the environment.

back