BY THE BODY SHOP

Mist on this crisp, floral body spray for long lasting freshness . Infused with moringa seed oil for a gentle burst of delicate florals, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Buy on Amazon
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
The body mists and the eau de toilette products from body shop are my absolute favourite by far because I just love the scents, especially Shea, Vanilla and Coconut. Would definitely recommend these sprays for smelling delicious all day x
Megha S.
This body spray is great for everyday! Lasts all day long and the fragrance is pleasant. It’s my first time using this and definitely not the last! Luckily, I got it discounted at the body shop sale event! Happy with this purchase!
Punam B.
Guwahati
The bodyshop mist are very heavenly. I have the vanilla 1. It smells good. Good for everyday use. Those who can't take strong smell like me can use the bodyshop mist. Highly recommended
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
This all-over body spray is great! Have some diffrent scent but I just inlove with this "MORINGA" scent. I was a peach girl before I find this and get so meny good comments when I use this. If you love sweet scent .. this is so for you 😍
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
One of my favourite things from Body shop!
It has a beautifully floral scent, that isn't overwhelming and lingers throughout the day.
You get quite a bit of product that lasts months.
I am towards the end of my second bottle in 18 months :)
Mariam R.
Canada
#BacktoCool #AllTimeFavorite
I love this mist; it has a strong scent, but the design allows it to be spread evenly so you smell wonderful. There's a large amount in the bottle, and after months of use I've still got most of it left. The only thing that I would change is the heaviness of this product. Otherwise, great buy!
Emma B.
Langley
Alway use these! Love them so much smell so good not over powering and don't have a chemical smell to them always getting more and more worth it only around $16
Sofia S.
Meudon
une odeur fraîche et légère ca sent le propre.... ideal quand il fait chaud... je l'utilise sur le corps, vêtements, cheveux et oreillers
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
Such a good price for how long it lasts and what it smells like. It's so sweet and smells pretty. I love it so much and would buy loads.
Nada S.
Cairo, Giza
Smells so good . I love it . It lasts and when it fades away you feel it lingers on your clothes .