BY THE BODY SHOP

Mist on this crisp, floral body spray for long lasting freshness . Infused with moringa seed oil for a gentle burst of delicate florals, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

Louella Marie B.
Delano, CA
Spring is in the air and i happen to stumble upon this floral and simple perfume, just how I love it. The smell is amazing and light which makes it an attractive feel. I definitely recommend to friends.
Donna W.
This is a really light, delicate, unusual scent that's great for hot weather. I find the lasting power increases if you layer....EDT, body spray, and one of the moisturizers. I find it lasts a reasonable amount of time. Wait for the Body Shops, sales, and you can get the whole line for a reasonable amount of money...considering the cost of most perfumes.
Kaily B.
This has got to be one of my most favorite scents of all time. It's a mist so it won't last more than a few hours, but it's so pretty, delicate, girly, and light but bold at the same time. Love!
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
I really liked this mist. It smells great and feels amazing on my skin. I like to put it on after the shower and it leaves me with very very light sent throughout the day
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
DUHHH, I just saw the price, I will be getting that for my mom, auntie, and myself. I love The Body Shop, I can't leave everyone I go there and the door smells lovely
Audrey A.
My favorite body spray/mist I've ever purchased. Moringa smells like a gorgeous lilac, with other floral tones. It lasts for hours on you and is just incredible.
Adrianna L.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this scent! It makes me feel so feminine , it reminds me of gardenia which is my favorite flower scent. Never going back to bath and body works!
Emily G.
I love this scent. Definitely floral and wonderful for springtime. I had tried the mini body butter and just loved it.
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this scent. Sweet and floral but not overpowering. The body mist is great for everyday wear.
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Love it! Such a nice floral scent. It’s more of a mature smell - not so much sweet/flowery.
Mia b.
BURSA
what does it smell like and is it long lasting?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I want this, how much does it cost? I'm for saving animals from harm and chemical harm to myself or the environment.
Andrea G.
Toronto, ON
What does moringa smell like? I’m assuming it’s flowery but is it super sweet?

Amazon