BY THE BODY SHOP

Escape to the tropics with our Mango Softening Body Butter, perfect for round the clock hydration. Reveal silky-soft, hydrated skin after every use.

Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml

Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml

Mango Softening Body Butter

ITEM 91919

SIZE

INGREDIENTS

The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients

Aqua, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, CI 19140, CI 15985.

THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Body Butter
  • "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
  • "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
This body butter is out of this world amazing! I normally do not like body butters but this one really comes through for me especially when my skin is really dry. The fragrance is amazing and it’s very versatile, even my husband uses it sometimes LOL. But yes I highly recommend and it’s not that pricey for a pretty big jar of body butter.
Savannah P.
It may be spring time but my skin is still sooo dry! I LA LOVEEEEE, @thebodyshop lotions. They are so thick and hydrating for your skin! I love this for my arms and legs!
🌼What's your favorite body lotion??

#thebodyshop #skincare #makeup #beauty #skincareaddict #followme
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Love this scent for summer or even spring! It doesn’t have a strong scent which I like. I don’t want anything over powering. I love this for when I have sunburn. It’s very cooling and helps deeply moisturize my skin. Leaving it silky smooth!
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
It smells amazing! I’m not a fan of anything else. It says it absorbs in 15 seconds but it doesn’t. It also says it doesn’t feel oil, greasy, or sticky. I think it feels very sticky after I put it on. I kind of feel dirty after applying it.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I just finished up one of these body butters and this scent smells amazing. I mainly use this on my legs and it keeps them very hydrated and smooth. The only drawback is that it leaves my skin feeling slightly tacky for a while after using it. Also, my thighs touch when I walk and if I put this on my inner thighs, it begins to pill from the friction. To prevent and deal with these two things, I put on a loose pair of pants immediately after applying this and wait a minimum of 30 minutes before putting on any tighter fitting pants.
Zuzanna C.
This scent is SO yummy! Love it. Especially in the summer. This was the first body butter I had ever used from The Body Shop and I love them because they really help with my eczema! Definitely repurchasing.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
Absolutely LOVE this product! Smells so sweet and fresh! Feels amazing in your skin and lasts long as well. Affordable for such great quality! I buy my Body Shop lotions at my local TJ Maxx.
Silvia C.
Renton
I love how this smells and feels! It absorbs quickly and provides great moisture for your skin. It's a very rich formula and is incredibly hydrating. This might be one of my favorite body butter scents.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Smells sooooooo good. Very rich and creamy. it’s also helped heal ingrown hairs on my legs. I love putting this on and everyone loves the smell of it, especially my boyfriend ;).
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Body Butter smells amazing!! I applied this after every shower (and especially after shaving). It feels a little heavy on the skin but it keeps it well moisturized. When applied at night, the scent was gone by the morning.
Megan R.
What is the price like for these products?
Samantha B.
What's your guys's favorite scent or product from the body shop?
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
What were you favorite things about this lotion
Pamela A.
Italy
I was thinking about buying this but I would like to know if the smell stays long?
Morgan W.
Yeah what one is the best smelling butter??