BY THE BODY SHOP #68 in Lotion

Escape to the tropics with our Mango Softening Body Butter, perfect for round the clock hydration. Reveal silky-soft, hydrated skin after every use.

Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml

Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml  Mango Softening Body Butter 200ml

Mango Softening Body Butter

ITEM 91919

SIZE

INGREDIENTS

The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients

Aqua, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, CI 19140, CI 15985.

THE BODY SHOP® Mango Softening Body Butter
  • "This is so moisturizing, I use it on my entire body after my shower. It takes a few minutes to absorb and leaves my skin smelling wonderful, lightly mango!" in 139 reviews
  • "This is the best body butter I ever tried in my intire life if uou have dry skin after this you will feel like new person. Price is totally worth the product. I love mango and smell is amazing you won't go wrong with this product" in 52 reviews
  • "Love their body butter. It smells absolutely amazing. I have sensitive skin but it doesn't cause any hives. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "It is thinner than a lot of the body butters, but it is one of my favorite scents." in 1 review
  • "In the winter it's great since your skin is typically very dry and needs that extra moisture to rehydrate. " in 1 review
Savannah P.
It may be spring time but my skin is still sooo dry! I LA LOVEEEEE, @thebodyshop lotions. They are so thick and hydrating for your skin! I love this for my arms and legs!
🌼What's your favorite body lotion??

#thebodyshop #skincare #makeup #beauty #skincareaddict #followme
Klaudia K.
Rolling Meadows
I always wanted a lotion with a mango smell and this one is prefect. I absolutely love the smell of this product and I always get complements when I'm wearing it. The texture is also really great. It's a thicker consitantcy which really makes it feel more moisturizing when I use it, but it's not greasy at all. I also love that it's in a tub instead of a squeeze bottle. That makes it easier to control the amount that I'm getting. Overall, I highly reccomed this product and I think it would also make a great gift.
Micah W.
Bartlesville, OK
It smells amazing! I’m not a fan of anything else. It says it absorbs in 15 seconds but it doesn’t. It also says it doesn’t feel oil, greasy, or sticky. I think it feels very sticky after I put it on. I kind of feel dirty after applying it.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
Love this scent for summer or even spring! It doesn’t have a strong scent which I like. I don’t want anything over powering. I love this for when I have sunburn. It’s very cooling and helps deeply moisturize my skin. Leaving it silky smooth!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I just finished up one of these body butters and this scent smells amazing. I mainly use this on my legs and it keeps them very hydrated and smooth. The only drawback is that it leaves my skin feeling slightly tacky for a while after using it. Also, my thighs touch when I walk and if I put this on my inner thighs, it begins to pill from the friction. To prevent and deal with these two things, I put on a loose pair of pants immediately after applying this and wait a minimum of 30 minutes before putting on any tighter fitting pants.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I live the body shop so much i just want them in every single scent. Long lasting moisture. I use mine every single day. I buy mine at ulta beauty they are Shasta on some type of sale. They are great
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
Absolutely LOVE this product! Smells so sweet and fresh! Feels amazing in your skin and lasts long as well. Affordable for such great quality! I buy my Body Shop lotions at my local TJ Maxx.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I want to eat myself once i put this on.  I love all of the Body Shop's Body Butters, typically I don't go for fruit, but go for floral instead, but I love this one. Strong smell of mango, very creamy and absorbs well. Beautiful packaging.
Aezia J.
Kearney
Smells sooooooo good. Very rich and creamy. it’s also helped heal ingrown hairs on my legs. I love putting this on and everyone loves the smell of it, especially my boyfriend ;).
Jennifer B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Love the scent! Makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island. It’s thick but not so much so that you feel it takes forever to absorb. Moisturizes without making you feel oily which is what I enjoy. I think next time I will purchase it in a squeeze tube if available.
Megan R.
What is the price like for these products?
Samantha B.
What's your guys's favorite scent or product from the body shop?
jennifer b.
Etobicoke, Ontario
What were you favorite things about this lotion
Pamela A.
Italy
I was thinking about buying this but I would like to know if the smell stays long?
Morgan W.
Yeah what one is the best smelling butter??