THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Shower Gel uploaded by Shelley M.THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Shower Gel uploaded by Jingshu H.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Drizzle your skin with our lather-rich Honeymania™ Shower Gel and immerse yourself in the sweet, floral scent of wild flowers. Containing ethically harvested honey from our Community Trade partners in Ethiopia, the shower gel leaves skin feeling cleansed, soft and delicately scented.

All Ingredients

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Mel, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Denatonium Benzoate, Caramel, CI 15985, CI 14700, CI 42090.

Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This scent is heavenly!! Oh my word it is by far my favorite scent from the body shop! Trust me you need not only the body wash in this scent but the lotion! SO good!!!
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
This is my FAVOURITE BODY WASH OF ALL TIME. I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel, it's also almost like a bathroom refresher, my whole shower area holds the smell and it's amazing! THE BODY SHOP® Honeymania™ Shower Gel
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This stuff smells so darn good. It has a rich lather and feels luxurious on the skin. The only downside is it leaves my skin feeling slightly tight after use, like I need to use an in-shower body lotion. The smell thought is almost worth it - you can always get he scent in the soap or in a body butter.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
As much as I love TBS and Honeymania, their shower gels aren't the best. They have somewhat of a thin consistency, don't lather up generously (I know this can be a side effect of using more natural foaming agents), and seem to leave my skin dry. I prefer Dove Body Washes for a great lather and a non-drying cleanse.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I continue to purchase this exact product time and time again. The smell is amazing and the feel of it on my skin is also great. No other compares, i have tried different scents from the body shop as well and they are all amazing but overall this is my favorite.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
The smell is amazing. I love how creamy and foamy this gets. Helps skin feel beyond moisturized and the product isn't lumpy. The price is good also good for taking baths if your a bath person. Love it
Grace B.
This is my favorite body gel. The honey scent is incredible. It makes me feel like I am back to Bali again. The gel is rich and my skin feels soft and moist. I feel relaxed after use every time. My husband loves it too. I totally recommend this product.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Once I tried this product line from body shop, i never change again. The fragrance, the formulation are just great. Shower gel, body butter, body scrub, body spray, are all amazing. It's a sweet smell but not flowery
Taliyah M.
DET
This shower gel has a really nice smell and body feels fresh after use. Would definitely recommend it. I love how creamy and foamy this gets. Helps skin feel beyond moisturized and the product isn't lumpy. The price is good very good go buy it
Noire B.
This is my everyday body wash because I love anything honey related. It's fragrant but not too overwhelming, and has wildflower infusions. It has a decent lather. I love smelling like honey and flowers.

back