BY THE BODY SHOP

This three-in-one face mask cleanses, polishes and moisturises normal to dry skin.

Cleanse skin and pat dry before applying a generous layer of the mask to the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Use once or twice weekly after cleansing.

THE BODY SHOP® Honey & Oat 3 In 1 Scrub Mask
  • "Have been using this for over 3 years now and live it. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Cleans well and keeps skin supple and moisturized." in 3 reviews
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
I absolutely love this product. I love the smell, the texture, and the outcome from this mask! I have fairly sensitive skin, so I like that the exfoliant is very gently. It leaves my skin feeling so calm and soft. It also helps brighten and even out my completion. These are before and right after I washed the mask off! 💖
Dee R.
The Body Shop is my go to for great gifts and the Honey and Oat 3 in 1 mask is one of my favs. It smells delicious, has a nice thick consistency with visible oatmeal pieces and leaves my skin baby soft. It's not the most budget friendly at $17 but it's worth every penny. #giftcrush #contest
Evelyn P.
Malden, MA
This is a pretty good mask. For me personally, it didn't do everything it set out to. However, it would be an awesome mask for dry skin. It's super moisturizing and the exfoliating oats help to get off the dead skin. I'd absolutely recommend it to a friend with dry skin.
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
This mask smells so freaking amazing !!!!!!!! It makes me want to eat it. This is the perfect mask for dry skin . It make with real oats and honey and triples as a wash and gentle scrub. Great for those with sensitive skin as well. Very nourishing
Lexie S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of this. You can smell the honey and see the oats which makes it feel more natural. I don’t know how well it truly exfoliates because it is so gentle, but I’d still recommend it even as just a fun mask.
Rachel P.
Midwest City , OK
I love the smell the texture and the nice feeling I get when I apply the mask! I personally have great results and use about once a week with other masks for a light exfoliating experience! I would definitely recommend!!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this mask! The smell was soooo freaking delicious and it really left my skin nice and soft! I only recently threw it away because it went bad, but I can't find anywhere that sells it. Has this been discontinued? Say it ain't so! This product was HG status!
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this honey and oatmeal face mask. It's really gentle and moisturizing on your skin. I think it's a little pricey for the size, especially considering you can make a natural version yourself. But I would recommend.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
THIS FEELS AMAZING ON THE FACE! I have dry to normal skin. I always need to exfoliate otherwise I'll get dry patches on the right side of my nose and my chin. They are so stubborn and always need maintenance! A lot of times I start my routine (if I'm not wearing makeup!) by first exfoliating, then cleansing. Afterwards I dry my face and put on a mask. I love wearing masks longer than it says on the packaging, it's perfect "me" time as I'm pampering myself and I like to take my time. Anyways two of the three parts of my routine are already takin care of just from this mask! So I cleanse, then apply this. It is the perfect amount of exfoliation AND it's a mask. What more could you possibly ask for?! Once this Is rinsed off and I towel dry my face, my skin is soft, supple, and moisturized. I'm so happy I came across the product on accident. Stop reading this and go pick it up, you'll thank me later ;)
Zohra Y.
Purchase, NY
This mask is the perfect mask for halloweekend. After partying all weekend this mask will help restore the moisture in your skin and rejuvenate you're appearance. I would recommend this for all skin types, but it is very moisturizing so if that affects oily skin. I would steer clear
Kritzia L.
Nashua, NH
Is this good for acne prone skin because I have really sensitive skin
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Has this product been discontinued???

back