THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Cleansing Hair Scrub uploaded by Yasmeen Y.THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Cleansing Hair Scrub uploaded by ❄Soňa L.THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Cleansing Hair Scrub uploaded by ❄Soňa L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Introducing a new, nature-inspired approach to hair care, our invigorating scrub shampoo blends Japanese green tea, mint menthol, salt crystals and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia. Massage onto the scalp to help stimulate blood flow and whisk away impurities like dust, smoke, sweat and styling residue. This purifying scrub will make your scalp feel instantly refreshed, help reduce build-up on hair and leave you feeling revitalized with a healthy-looking shine.

• For normal to oily hair and scalp
  • Gently massage to remove impurities and reduce build-up on hair
  • Hair feels clean and purified with a healthy-looking shine
  • Enriched with Japanese green tea and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
  • 100% vegetarian
  • Formulated without silicones
  • Scrub shampoo

All Ingredients

Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Linalool, Limonene, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1.

• Do you use this in combination with a shampoo (I'm thinki...2 Answers
Rutuja R.
Doesn’t meet what it says... din’t work for me.. i used like twice or thrice .. not good should try other alternatives.. packaging is the only thing that is good... Disappointed
Ingunn W.
This scrub really cleanse your scalp! It contains small bits of salt that really works for a massage for your scalp. Your hair also gets really clean, but somewhat dry if you don't use conditioner. I haven't tried anything like it. I'm really satisfied with the product because of the fresh feeling you get afterwards.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Cleansing Hair Scrub

Hair Scrub by The Body Shop, it’s basically a product that clean up greasy hair and scalp, I loved it so much it keeps my hair fresh and it helps to reduce any greaseness for quite long time , really recommended to those who have oily scalp ..
Nita C.
I started using this recently in conjunction with the ginger shampoo. It requires a bit of work to get it in and against your scalp, but it scrubs nicely and the shampoo lathers after it wonderfully, more so than normal. After only a few washes my hair and scalp are less dry and flaky and almost no dandruff or problems. My hair is also super soft! I feel much more confident. Absolutely in love.
Bessy E.
LONDON
I love this! I used this as a shampoo and don’t follow with conditioner as my hair is already oilly at the scalp. I love the interesting texture of it! We always use body scrub but this is the first time I use hair scrub! It left my scalp so clean and my hair so soft. Recommended amount to use is only 1 tsp so it’d goes a long way! Highly recommended!!!
Karyn C.
north wales
Love this more than the shampoo! I only use it twice a week as it’s so strong and powerful in the scalp, very effective If you suffer with oily, dry or want to de tangle your hair. You don’t need a lot and smells so lush
Natalie P.
Absolutely amazing product! Gets every little bit of build up from your hair and pollution, huge tub lasts about 12 weeks! Beautiful packaging, retails for £15 worth every penny! Highly recommended
Becky S.
Llanfechell, Amlwch
Living in the UK means cold weather, and to my scalp, that means hell. Every time I itched my head I would quite literally turn into a human snow globe because of how dry my scalp had gotten due to the cold weather. I tried changing my hair products and after 5 attempts I turned to the wonderful Body Shop for help.

I did some research beforehand and the reviews won me over immediately, I have quite oily hair and this product is for normal to oily hair and scalp so I was beyond happy that it wouldn't further make me look like my head was ready to fry a pack of bacon. It literally scrubbed away all the dry skin as well as my sins and left me with the cleanest hair I've ever felt.

It contains salt crystals that really massage into the skin which can help stimulate blood flow, and the stimulation of blood flow to the head can apparently help with hair growth... so this product has definitely been made by the gods.

❄Soňa L.
THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Cleansing Hair Scrub it's very nice and refreshing, especially now in the summer when my hair gets greasy quickly 👀 highly recommend
Jody w.
singapore
Smells really good honestly. However, this product cannot be used on a day to day basis as it helps to clear the roots of the hair and gives it a fresh and clean feeling. Good to use once a week!
Nita C.
Do you use this in combination with a shampoo (I'm thinking the Body Shop's Ginger Shampoo) or on its own?