THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Enriched with revitalising Japanese green tea, our lightweight conditioner hydrates and basks your hair in an invigoratingly fresh feeling.

For normal hair
Refreshes and hydrates the hair and scalp
Enriched with Japanese green tea and Community Trade honey from Ethiopia
100% vegetarian
Formulated without silicones

HOW TO USE
Make The Most Of It
Massage into damp, clean hair. Rinse thoroughly. Use with our Fuji Green Tea™ Refreshingly Purifying Shampoo or Cleansing Hair Scrub for optimal results.

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
In love with this little guy! I bought this tiny bottle online when Body Shop has a sale prior to my beach trip! It’s great for traveling and felt amazing and cooling after spending a day on the beach!
Ana P.
Las Vegas, NV
Conditioner makes a huge difference on my hair when I use it, so I try a lot of them. This one was good, but then again the price can be expensive if the items aren't on sale, I can find a conditioner that does what this one does for less. And for that reason I give it 3 stars.
Lauren J.
las cruces
Wonderful smells good cute packaging love it so much. Will repurchase once I’m out of my current conditioner
Ebony R.
Cincinnati , OH
Same with the shampoo, smelled really nice but it didn’t really work for my hair type.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
this is the best conditioner for dry hair, i find it leaves my hair feeling hydrated and less dry for days after washing it, i also find it doesnt leave your scalp itchy or looking greasy fast while giving your hair great hydration, the smell is super nice but light so its not over powering but you can still smell it and for a few days after washing it the scent is still there
Karyn C.
north wales
Love this range, smells so fresh and gorgeous, says it’s good for oily hair but I would say all types as my hair isn’t naturally oily and it smooths and detangles my hair perfectly. It’s really deep cleaning
Zoe H.
Tamworth
A great pair with the shampoo of the same line. A light refreshing conditioner, doesn’t weigh the hair down. Probably better for finer hair as mine is very thick and normally needs a bit more moisture.