BY THE BODY SHOP

Smooth on replenishing hydration with our crisp and refreshingly scented Fuji Green Tea™ Body Butter.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Emollient), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Panthenol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 42090/Blue 1 (Colorant).

THE BODY SHOP® Fuji Green Tea™ Body Butter
  • "I've received one of this for test purpose. And I have to say that I truly love it. This is the best body butter I've ever tried. The smell is so refreshing and relaxing, it feels like a spa. The texture and moisturizing is perfect. " in 17 reviews
  • "I love all of the body shop body butters. Very nourishing for dry skin. They smell so nice as well. This one smells so fresh. This is really thick and creamy. Keeps my skin moisturised all day. Good price for the amount of product too. Would recommend." in 4 reviews
Gab D.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this in my local tj max and I’m obsessed! I use it everyday after I shower and I can tell the difference between this and a basic body lotion. It’s so much more moisturizing and the scent is amazing. I like all of the body shop body butters but would reccomend this scent the most
Jordyn B.
brea
Got this as a Christmas gift and already going back for more. A fantastic scent and ultra moisturizing. I love how soft it has made my skin. Absorbs fast and feels great.
Alex H.
Frisco, TX
Moisturizing with this Body Butter has changed my skin from dry and rough in some areas, to smooth and soft all over! I adore the unique smell and the gorgeous packaging makes me want to show it off on social media! Truly a revolutionary product for myself and everyone I've recommended it to. The smell is a perfect unison of subtlety and strength- never overpowering. Application is both simple and wondrously silky; I'd never go a day without using at least a dollop of this amazing Fuji Green Tea Body Butter, and the portable size of the 'mini' only feeds further into my addiction to this product! The Body Shop is now my go-to for moisturizing lotions, and certainly deserves my recommendation!
O K.
Out of the many body creams I have tried from The Body Shop this has to be my absolute favorite. First and foremost, it has an incredibly light and not overpowering scent. Also, in comparison to other Body Shop butters, the scent does not really linger but instead is quite refreshing. It's ideal for those who do not like strong scents! In terms of consistency, it has a lightweight texture as well and is quite soft. This allows for the cream to absorb quickly into the skin without leaving a "greasy" feeling which I think is a definite plus. Although I do feel this would be a more of a summer body moisturizer due to its lightness, it still does a nice job overall!
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
I can't even explain how delicious and fresh this scent is! Green-tea is definitely a tricky scent to imitate, especially if done correctly. This body butter smells absolutely divine and is not over powering at all if applied. Not only is the scent great, but the formula never disappoints as well. It is insanely creamy and moisturizing, sinking deeply into the skin right away. The body shop is one of my go-to stores for skin care and I highly recommend trying their body butters!
Jesus M.
Both the body butter and shower gel were unsealed. The fact of it being unsealed makes me very uncomfortable. Also the body butter seemed to be only about 2/3 full. I understand products settle but this seemed a bit too settled. I will only purchase body shop products from the body shop from now on.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
I absolutely love body butter, and this one was no exception. The mint smell is very relaxing and can calm my anxiety at the end of the day. The only calms is that it can sometimes have a chunky consistency to it. Overall, it was a great purchase and I will defiantly buy this again.
Kayley K.
Hanceville
This makes my skin feel great smooth and it make ot smell so good i cant believe the results i get from the product i love the scent so much it has to be one of my favorites it just smells so clean its price is very resonable i will definitely biy this product again
Amy C.
Katy, TX
I love this product so much! I got this as a gift awhile back and I can't stop using it. It's so moisturizing and the smell is just so fresh and soothing. I also used the grapefruit one as well and that one is even more perfect for this hot summer weather.
Tiffany F.
Virginia Bch, VA
My skin needs a good scrub every so often. I use this once or twice a month to just get all the dead skin off & have it looking & feeling refreshed. After finding out that I can use scrubs to make my hair grow back less by using it before I shave. Well I'm using it way more often. Works wonders & I absolutely love the smell!
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Yoyoyo my skin is very dry how well does this moisturize?? (^:
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body butter?
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
What do you think about this body Buffet?
Sarah O.
Does this body butter have the same scent as the yuzu and green tea bath salts from the spa wisdom collection?