THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel

The Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. Infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day’s pollutants. Continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin.

100% vegan
With three plant stem cells: edelweiss from the Italian Alps, sea holly and criste marine from the Brittany Coast
Instantly feels like dead skin cells are lifted (88% agree*)
Peels off impurities and pollutants (88% agree*)
Skin feels cleansed from day’s pollution (86% agree*)
Dermatologically tested
*when tested on 109 women

INGREDIENTS
The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Quaternium-80, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, CitricAcid, Xanthan Gum.

HOW TO USE
Make the most of it

Dispense two pumps of the liquid peel onto your fingertips and rub together. Apply the peel on your face using Dr Kim’s butterfly application technique. Repeat the massage movement to brush off the residue (TIP: do this above the sink to minimize the mess).| Afterwards, you can also use a muslin cloth together with a toner to remove the last traces from your skin.

How effective is this for helping with oily skin and acne?
I have super sensitive skin!! Do you think that this will irritate me?! I've been wanted to find a peel but I think a chemical-based one (like the ordinary) would just be too much for my skin to handle! What are your thoughts?
Does this stick to anyone else’s peach fuzz?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel!
Regina
I started using this product in 2015 back when I struggled with aggressive cystic acne. I used The Body Shop's Tea Tree line to help clear my skin and this serum to assist with scarring. I cannot tell you how amazing my skin looked afterwards I looked like a completely new person. I stopped using it for a couple of years because I wanted to try new products. I've recently returned to this because of its amazing cell turn over rate. I've recently started breaking out again and I had one pimple that was so deeply rooted it created a deep hole in my cheek. After a week of using this serum the scarred spot is almost non existent. I cannot rave enough about this product, I've never seen such tangible quick results and I can't believe I ever strayed.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I wanted to love this, but it just wasn’t meant to be. The product did exactly what it was supposed to. It balled up some white stuff on my face, though idk of it was all dead skin since I’m pretty good at exfoliating. All the little balls got caught in the peach fuzz on the side of my face which kinda sucks so I had to get a washcloth and scrub them off. This product left my skin super red, my complexion looked really angry and woke up to a lot of tiny bumps alone my jaw line and forehead. Not the right product for me.
Brooklyn
This product is amazing and works well. It takes off my dead skin and i love using it. My only problem with this product is that it sticks to my peach fuzz. The only way i am able to use this product is if i shave my face. I am debating decluttering it because of that reason because there are times i don’t want to have to shave my face and i can’t use it because it stays stuck in my peach fuzz. That’s the only reason why it is getting 3 stars[product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-liquid-peel]
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Syra P.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product is so satisfying! It’s gets rid of dead skin cells all you have to do is apply the liquid peel with dry hands and your skin peels right off. I’m to scared to use this to my face because I don’t know how it will react but I use it on my body and you can tell that is polishes your skin and leave it with a glow ! The price is a little much but I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Camden , NJ
I've been using this product once a week. Its a gel that when spread on dry skin causes your dead skin cells to ball up and fall off. I like to use this right before I get in the shower so I can wash all the dead skin off my face. I feel like it is very gentle, but I don't have very sensitive skin. It is especially great when my skin is dry and flaky. After I use this, all the flaky patches are gone and my skin feels very smooth. The only issue is that it kind of get stuck on the side of my face and when I try to peel it off it peels some of my skin with it
Cornwall, PE
This is another Drops of Youth product I absolutely love! It's like a gel, and when you use it you can see all the dead skin ball up all over your face! It's so satisfying to not only feel the results after use, but you can actually see it while you use it! When combined with the foaming cleanser, you can not only see results but you can feel them! I'll definitely be rebutting the THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel
derby
I love this product so much it's part of my new skincare routine. I brought this product recently. For me after I use the product my face becomes a little sticky. I like the packaging and I like the fact that it's a pump bottle. I would definitely recommend this product as a little goes a long way and gets rid of any dead skin on your face. THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel
Calgary, AB
Bought this about a month ago to try for the first time and I love it! When I used this the first time I instantly noticed that my skin was smoother and softer! A month later, I’ve noticed that my skin is super clear, smooth, soft and shiny, even during the days I’m not using this product. I use this every other day btw! Amazing product, totally worth the price in my opinion!
Never used a product quite like this before. When it says peel I didn’t expect the dry skin to actually peel away. This is the only product of which I’ve ever felt has actually removed the dry dead skin. Use once a week and feels amazing. When paired withTHE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate & Drops Of Cream you have the perfect skin trio.
Cairo
It’s a moderate peel/mask for me, I mean it feels good getting to see the residues and pieces after applying the mask, however, it doesn’t provide the perfect cleansing and purifying effect I usually find in other products, I use it from time to time just to have that fun and nice feeling right afterwards the application of this products and that’s about it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menifee, CA
7 months ago
Have you used THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel on other parts of your body - neck, feet, underarms?
Rhi D. • 3 months ago