BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
Drops of Youth Youth Liquid Peel

THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel

The Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from your skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. Infused with a blend of three plant stem cells, this revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day’s pollutants. Continued use will leave a fresh, smoother and more luminous youthful-looking skin.

100% vegan
With three plant stem cells: edelweiss from the Italian Alps, sea holly and criste marine from the Brittany Coast
Instantly feels like dead skin cells are lifted (88% agree*)
Peels off impurities and pollutants (88% agree*)
Skin feels cleansed from day’s pollution (86% agree*)
Dermatologically tested
*when tested on 109 women

INGREDIENTS
The world is our source of beauty

All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Quaternium-80, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, CitricAcid, Xanthan Gum.

HOW TO USE
Make the most of it

Dispense two pumps of the liquid peel onto your fingertips and rub together. Apply the peel on your face using Dr Kim’s butterfly application technique. Repeat the massage movement to brush off the residue (TIP: do this above the sink to minimize the mess).| Afterwards, you can also use a muslin cloth together with a toner to remove the last traces from your skin.

What stores can I find this at??
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate Has been such a relief and beautiful product for me how it worked for you?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Brynnah A.
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Brynnah A.
I absolutely love this peel! It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean. I will say it’s difficult to scrub off. You definitely will have to use some kind of face wash to remove the dead skin once you’re finished with the application.
vibhuti A.
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by vibhuti A.
It's the best face peel among others that i know right now. Easy to apply & gives results within few minutes. Whenever i want to go for a party or any meetings & want instant glow & cleansing to my face, then i use this one. After cleansing, i apply few drops of it, then rub & wash with water. That's it. Perfect for any skin type. No need of doing facials for hours. Just apply this & you are done.
Ronie  K.
Aurora, CO
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Ronie  K.
I tried this out a few weeks ago and was blown away. The second you start rubbing the product into your skin you feel excess skin, impurities and whatever else is on your skin clumping off under your fingers. 🥴 Not going to lie it felt a little disgusting but it was so satisfying knowing my skin is fresh and clean. I found not alot of dirt comes off my forehead I think Its the knly part of my face I spend the most time washing. After a few uses I noticed the residue doesn't come off as much unless you are wearing makeup, do yourself a favor and try it over makeup instantaneous removal. Ill definitely be buying more of this product its amazing, results in seconds and makes me feel good. 😊
Anna W.
mars, PA
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Anna W.
This peel is insane! It really works and you can see your skin clumping off. I am super glowy and shiny after one use.
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by LaTonya S.
When I first tried this product I was amazed I just had to get it!!! This is a very gentle exfoliant and it’s just amazing to see the dead skin lift from your skin. It leaves your skin brighter and smoother you can definitely see a difference. You can use this product for the feet as well to get rid of dead skin.
Caitlin L.
Arlington, MA
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This product is really cool. It’s a gentle exfoliate that gentle takes off the top layer of dead skin on your face. My face is not only smoother but it allows my other products like moisturizer and acne treatment to really absorb into the skin.
abby B.
Cooperstown, NY
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by abby B.
sorry for this picture in advance, but it truly just shows how AMAZING this product actually is! I use it 3 times a week, and I’ve noticed amazing changes in my skins texture, and brightness! It is very gentle on the skin as well and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry afterwards. 10/10 😍
Yuliia L.
Spring, TX
I’ve never heard about this product until I tested it in store on my hand. It looked like a little bit of magic for me, but I decided to buy it. And I don’t regret it. It’s a really nice liquid peel. I use it once a week and enjoy my skin after using it because it becomes super soft!THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.
THE BODY SHOP Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel uploaded by Dayle M.
This is a pass for me. I have the FIRMx™ Exfoliating Peel Gel and I thought this might be a good dupe. It’s not. I have really dry skin. I fight with it every day not to have rough dry patches that are horrible to put makeup on. I buy peels, exfoliation treatments, moisturizers, serums, oils. You name it. This just slid around on my face. The PTR actually starts exfoliating pretty much the minute you apply. I do small sections at a time and it makes a huge mess. I have little balls of mask and (gross...I know I’m sorry) skin everywhere. I try to do it in the shower where it’s not such a disaster. This just slid around on my skin. Very few balls of yucky were found. And my skin didn’t really feel much better. I know the PTR is really expensive. But if this doesn’t work it’s not a dupe and it’s not saving me money. I’m super disappointed bc I would rather spend the $15-20 on this than $50 on PTR.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
This stuff is fantastic! I get dry skin that will get in the way of applying my foundation evenly sometimes, which is when I break this guy out! I do have sensitive skin as well, though. I used this 3 times in one week and my face felt a little raw, so I tend to use it only 1-2 times a week. But it really works, and leaves my skin feeling new. Would definitely recommend, just be careful not to overuse to cause irritation. I also use this product on my feet, and although it doesn’t get all the dead skin, it does get a bit and leaves them a little softer than before.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stacey J.
Evesham, Worcestershire
Nazish S.
il y a un an
Shikha K. il y a un an
It is so gentle on skin, best product for sensitive skin.