BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Drops Of Youth Youth Concentrate

THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate

Target the first signs of ageing with our youth-enhancing concentrate. This refreshing gel-like serum is infused with three plant stem cells, and leaves skin feeling instantly smoother and replenished with moisture. Skin unveils a healthy luminousity and a youthful bounce.

• Quick-absorbing, non-sticky serum
  • Instantly moisturizing
  • Silicone-free & Paraben-free
  • 99% of ingredients are of natural origin
  • Enriched with Edelweiss Plant Cells from Italy, Sea Holly Plant Cells &Criste Marine Plant Cells from France
  • Pores look tightened, Skin feels bouncier, Lines appear smoothed*
  • Skin looks more luminous**
  • * Results from Youth Concentrate self-assessment on 112 women
  • ** Results from Youth Concentrate self-assessment on 154 women
  • Follow our step by step Drops Of Youth ™ Routine
  • This product is not available for shipment to Alaska and Hawaii

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Chondrus Crispus/Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Parfum/Fragrance, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Linalool, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citronellol, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.

Is this worth the hype?
Is the body shop drops of youth helpful THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate ?
Is this safe to use on sensitive skin? Would you recommend it?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Denishia M.
Jamaica, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Denishia M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Where do I begin? This product is my go to no matter the season. The serum is hydrating without leaving a sticky consistency on your face. I highly recommend #voxbox #thebodyshop
Kent J.
Hamilton , OH
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Kent J.
I have used this products for 3 years now regularly and it has made a huge difference in my skin care routine. I helps make my pores appear smaller, reduces wrinkles, and my favorite part is that it dries with a matte finish. 100% recommend! [product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-concentrate]
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Susan K.
I am simply amazed by this product! I read some reviews and mostly were 4 or 5 stars. Because of the weather my skin has been dry and dull. This drops of youth helps the skin to get hydrated, keeping your skin moisturized. It’s super light, and it dries super fast, which is great. I have been applying twice a day, in the morning, followed by sunscreen and then before bed, with my night moisturizer after.
ADIAM  R.
Concord, NC
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by ADIAM  R.
This unique gel to water lotion instantly replenishes skin with moisture. It is an essential first step after cleansing. My skin feels smoother, softer and prepped for the next step of my skincare routine. It smooths, plumps, and leaves skin more luminous.
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Jessie C.
This serum feels really nice on the skin. It leaves you skin soft and dewy. But I've never seen a lot of change to my skin. For the price of $54, it's a little hefty. It's not a terrible product as it feels nice when I put it on, I just don't see any changes. I got a nice deluxe sample size of this product so I was glad I didn't spend a lot of money on it but otherwise, it's still a good product! There are cheaper options though.
Maria C.
Rices Landing, PA
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite skincare product. Incorporating this into my skincare routine has changed my skin for the better! I use this twice a week after cleansing and toning and before moisturizer and eye cream. This is pricier for the body shop, but look out for sales at Ulta!
Sherri  C.
Indianapolis, IN
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Sherri  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all products from the body shop especially these concentrated drops , I always use these drops before I put on moisturizer, it leaves my skin so hydrated. [product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-concentrate]
Sophie L.
Orem, UT
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Sophie L.
My treat skincare routine. The texture is amazing and absorb really fast . It was called by a magazine the Botox in a bottle and yes I agree. [product:the-body-shop-drops-of-youth-youth-concentrate]
Mitali M.
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by Mitali M.
I believe this to be one of the most underrated anti-aging products. It is very effective and the price for the full size does not break my bank (extremely important as a student). Would definitely recommend if you are just starting to use anti-aging products.
ana F.
Philadelphia, PA
THE BODY SHOP® Drops Of Youth™ Youth Concentrate uploaded by ana F.
Seriously?? Do I really have to talk about? Haha probably one of the best serums I’ve ever used. It has this light touch, feels like water when you apply and dries really quickly. You can feel your skin extra hydrated. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alifyah S.
Tanzania, morogoro
il y a 2 ans
Arwen S. il y a 4 mois
I didn't like this product at all. Thought it was very overhyped.
sarah J.
Stamford Lincolnshire
il y a 2 ans
Angelica B. il y a 2 ans
It's one of my favourite products, I used to use it every day, since becoming a mom, I don't always remember, lol. The only drawback is that it's super expensive, however if you wait until they have their Mother's day sale, they've included the drips of youth in their Mother's day special tote bag they offer for roughly $50, and it has a bunch of other good stuff in there as well, and the bags are even pretty nice. If you know someone who has a may birthday, you can even get them to use their member card, if they have one, and you'll receive a better price. Idk how this year will work because of the crazy, my city is "shut down" until June 30 or something. Hopefully they will still carry it this year... it's my very first actual Mother's day this year, lol. Hope that was helpful.