THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Dry Oil For Body & Hair

This coconut scented dry oil will leave your skin silky-soft, smooth and illuminated with every use. The combination of three precious nut oils gives you a nourished , shimmering finish.

All Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera Oil/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (Emollient), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Emollient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate (Antioxidant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant).

THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Dry Oil For Body & Hair ? Is this good for heat damages hair? Mine is fried from over straightening.
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Dry Oil For Body & Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Smells amazing, I use on skin and hair. I have dry skin so this is perfect for me. It absorbs into my skin really well and lasts for ages leaving skin feeling soft.” in reviews
“i apply this roughly once a week overnight and it is extremely effective! leaves my hair feel soft and strong and helps wth the hair growth. very gentle on the hair and definitely goes a long way with one bottle! will be buying again :)” in reviews
Quincy
Whenever I have to wash my hair I apply this oil for 10mins then wash my hair! I don’t use conditioner as even after shampooing my hair it gives my hair a nice silky look and I love that! I even use it to clean my face! I don’t use soap or face wash on my face, I do oil cleansing and this is like the best product of body shop for those who have super dry skin and want to do oil cleansing! It has a nice smell and it is my must have skin and hair product
This product is very very hydrating. I’ve tried higher end dry oils and i wanna say this one is the most hydrating of all. The only reason it gets 4 stars was because there was not that much of a coconut scent. It smelled like nothing almost. I always put this over my lotion.
Charleston, WV
Bought this product the day it arrived in the store. It smelled like heaven so I couldn't wait to try it! I applied it in the store and walked around, in Vegas heat, for 4 hours and was intoxicated by the coconut. When I showered I didn't even need a conditioner because my hair was so soft and silky. It's a pre-shampoo and pre-shampoo, so either way you will enjoy the effects...and the smell
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Dry Oil For Body & Hair uploaded by Monica G.
I absolutely love this product! It's a very soft dry oil. I love that you can use it in your hair and your body. I use it on both. And love the way it makes my hair soft and shiny and also gives my skin a soft,silky,smooth feeling. I love the fragrance too. Has a soft light coconut smell thats nice but not to over powering. Great product!
Springfield, OR
This is a dry oil that's good for all over. Honestly, i use it on my hair, body, and a little bit on my dog's fur! (Long haired, double coated so it doesn't touch her skin. Fyi) This is great at adding some moisture to my hair and skin and smoothing out some of my hair's frizziness. Plus, it smells great!
Staten Island, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Coconut Nourishing Dry Oil For Body & Hair made me break out when I applied on my face as a moisturizer. I now use it to remove liquid lipsticks and other stubborn makeup. When used as an eye/lip makeup remover, it lasts a really long time.
Although i don't really like the feeling of oil being left on my skin, the scent of the oil itself is enough for me to give it 4 stars. the smell of this oil is heavenly and I use it solely for that reason.
the smell is wonderful and i use the product to smooth out my foundation with my mermaid brush. I also use it in my hair and on my skin. It's versatile and effective
Newark, DE
I recently got this beautifying oil by Body Shop and I have already loved it from the first time I used it. Its scent is wonderful,stays on and the oil leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. The only bad things I can find is the inconvenient bottle. It could be easier to apply it if there was a dispenser on the top. Sometimes some oil gets wasted in the effort to place it in your palm or you end up applying too much!
Champaign, IL
I love oils. I bought it from TBS on an impulse. I love he coconuty smell. I like to massage my hair with this oil. I once applied it my hair after washing and it made them greasy. So, I just use it for massage. I also apply it to my face in winters. It's lightweight too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gwinn, MI