BY THE BODY SHOP

Remove all traces of make-up quickly, gently and effectively with our waterproof make-up remover for eyes and lips. Soothing and fragrance free, this is the perfect solution for sensitive skin.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Isododecane (Solvent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Potassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Dipotassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (Chelating Agent), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Taurine (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive).

• Can you this remove with eyelash extensions?1 Answers
  • How much does it smell like chamomile? Does it have other...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work because I have heard mixed results.2 Answers
Sabrina A.
Perfect for sensitive eyes and those that wear heavy eye makeup! I put this on a cotton pad and it takes everything away! Much better price than similar high end makeup remover! I use this daily and it lasts forever. I go through two of these bottles a year. Amazing!
Carly S.
S Portland, ME
One of the few makeup removers that *actually* removes waterproof makeup! It does leave your skin feeling a bit oily, but not necessarily in a bad way. This is always a go to product for me! The only time I use any other makeup remover is when I've emptied a bottle and forgotten to order more!
Jessica C.
Cerritos, CA
I wear super budge proof mascara (Majolica Majorca) and a lot of eye makeup remover will require some effort to remove it. I absolutely love the Camomile eye makeup remover as it makes removing the the most stubborn mascara a breeze. To give you a bit of comparison, even the Lancome Bi-Facil can't compete with this one. If you don't like oil based makeup remover then you might be a little off putted in the beginning because I was since it does leave an oily finish. BUT if you want a remover that does a great job with minimal rubbing then give this a chance because you won't regret it.

I don't have super sensitive eyes so I haven't had any reaction to this.

Also, the packaging has changed and no longer looks like this anymore.
Lynne m.
Harrisburg, PA
Lancome's Bi Facil makeup remover used to be my favorite, but I've since switched over to this formula. It's very similar to Lancome's but more naturally based. Great quality and a better price too. Will DEFINITELY take off any and all makeup. May cause your eyes to itch a little if you have seasonal allergies that are related to plants.
Moriah P.
Thought I'd love this (chamomile is one of my favorite skincare ingredients), but found it to be just okay. The price is what you'd expect from TBS, but it leaves a residue that I'm not a fan of and takes a little longer than other removers to get the job done. I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop, but they could have done better on the formula for this one.
Rhonda G.
I'm a fan! Removes my eye makeup well and doesn't cause my eyes to sting or burn so it seems very gentle. No overpowering scent and no oily residue. Not overly pricey either. Worth checking out! Definitely recommend it.
Abby M.
Personally it hurt my eyes because of my sensitivity, but it did a good job of removing my makeup. I have a whole bottle so when I run out of my makeup wipes I'll have something to fall back on.
Karen F.
Youngstown, OH
After hearing a few youtubers share their love for The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye/Lip Make-up Remover, I had to try it! The Body Shop always has great sales and I was able to get several bottles! This product is definitely worth all of the hype! I love how gently it removes my makeup and the scent is wonderful! I can't imagine my nightly routine being complete without this remover! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Taylor C.
Sigh..... Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the best makeup remover I have ever used. I originally bought a little bottle because I was unsure whether I would like it. Well turns out I absolutely love it. It takes off all my makeup with minimal scrubbing and it doesn't dry out my skin at all! Definitely worth the (little bit) high price tag.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
This stuff does a pretty good job of removing make up. I just used it where I took two cotton squares (one for each eye) and wiped away primed mascara and primed eyeshadow. Then I went back over it with a make up remover wipe and little to no residue. That's good in my book. Sometimes I even use it to wipe away my lipstick residue.
Amanda B.
Does this actually work because I have heard mixed results.
Carmel A.
How much does it smell like chamomile? Does it have other fragrance added?
Jen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Can you this remove with eyelash extensions?