Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Cleanse and nourish your skin with our rich Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. A luxurious way to remove every last trace of makeup, while purifying, cleansing and refreshing your skin, leaving it soft to the touch.

• Cleansing Butter
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
  • Clean and silky-soft feel
  • Removes all types of makeup
  • Enriched with community trade Camomile from England

All Ingredients

Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).

Has anyone tried this ?! It’s insane !!! THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
How good is this at taking off makeup?
How easy is this product at taking off small amounts of makeup? For example, if i make a mistake while doing my eyeliner is it easy to use it to fix that or would I have to take off my entire makeup look?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter!
Product Highlights
...Hardee's waterproof mascara, and very gentle to skin. I find it very good for sensitive skin as well. in reviews
This smells great and takes make up right off your face. it leaves my skin feeling fresh and when I wake up in the morning there is no dryness on my face! great product!in reviews
My skin is super sensitive & acne prone & this has worked wonders for my skin. It comes in a great travel friendly tin and is a solid until you scoop a little up, it turns into a smooth silky oil. It's not greasy or heavy at all, it simply whips away your make up including water proof mascara! I recommend taking it off with a damp warm muslin cloth.  Your skin is left soft, smooth and beautifully cleansed. It hasn't made me break out or caused my sensitive skin any irritation. I can see this lasting a while as I've only been using a pea sized amount for my entire face & neck, great value for money! in reviews
Tanu S.
Santa Clara, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter uploaded by Tanu S.
This is what i use to get the most stubborn mascara or that stained lip off my face. It just melts onto the skin and I use cotton reusable wipes to wipe it off. Gentle on the skin and leaves the skin soft and supple. Follow with my regular cleanser and skin in squeaky clean. Definitely recommended. 👌
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
This is just an average cleansing balm. Did not entirely remove my waterproof mascara. I had to use my makeup eraser to finish the job. Pure raw coconut oil works much better and is cheaper. Will not be purchasing again. Dissapointed by cleansing balms.
Lois L.
Jacksonville, FL
THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter uploaded by Lois L.
To dry skin, I massaged the balm on to my face including the eye area. Once melted by my own body heat, the balm becomes more of an oil, but not overly greasy. I took a warm washcloth to remove the product. This balm leaves my skin cleansed, soft, but not greasy. This cleansing balm is great as step 1 of my dual cleansing process.  Although I do a dual cleanse, this product would be sufficient to cleanse alone. It removes all my surface makeup, including my eye makeup, without leaving any residue. It has a light clean scent that does not linger or irritate. Once I work through my cleansing oil stash, this product will definitely be repurchased.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
this balm has changed my skin, after using it, I wash my face with my usual soap and feel my skin very clean and super soft, it help me keep the pores clean and good looking, my knife is hydrated and free of greasiness, did not cause me acne, I think it even helped me to not have more acne as it used to. The price is very good compared to some of other brands.
Linn L.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: The Body Shop
This needs to be part of everyone's makeup removal routine. I first saw this in the store and asked the associate what it was for. I decided to purchase this on a whim without seeing any reviews on this product. Everything the associate told me was on the dot. Its light scented but fresh. Goes on like butter and just melts off everything on your face. Removes all kinds of makeup and it is just super amazing. As howful of a makeup remover this is, what I love most about this product is that its super gentle for your skin. Works on all skin types. Very light and hydrating. Even better when its on sale lol. A little totally goes a long way so this butter will last you a while before hitting pan.
Marília T.
Sterling Heights
THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter uploaded by Marília T.
Purchased at: Online
How smooth is this cleansing balm is! I love the texture after and even though it’s a oil it becomes a milk when mixed with water and I have the feeling that it melts away the makeup!
Vienna S.
Milpitas, CA
THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter uploaded by Vienna S.
I love that it comes in tin packaging. It’s very gentle and melts on your fingers very quickly. It’s not as thick as olive or coconut oil but it is thicker than Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil. It doesn’t emulsify unfortunately, so I have to be very thorough with my second cleanser to take it off. In terms of removing makeup, I find that it removes absolutely everything
Crayoff F.
THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter uploaded by Crayoff F.
I love this love this love this. It smells amazing. It works right into the layers of Make up, especially my mascara and it breaks it apart instantly. It isnt like and oil. The balm dissolves completely in water and you simple rinse everything away. It isnt abrasive, sometimes makeup wipes arent the softest way of removal. This should be a nightime routine staple. What you get for the price make it pretty cost efficient too. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster THE BODY SHOP® Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
Polly M.
Alexandria, VA
Love this stuff. Very clean and gets my makeup off without stripping my skin bone dry.
Shay M.
Oakland, NJ
I’ve tried multiple cleansing balms and this is my favorite. Gets the job done and it doesn’t feel so slick and greasy or clog up your drains. Affordable and the tin lasts longer than you’d think!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess P.
il y a 5 mois
Kassi T. il y a 2 mois
I have it it’s my favourite make up remover. Leave my skin feeling super soft xx
Shannon D.
Pontefract , West Yorkshire
Rachel H. il y a 2 mois
This takes of Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks and stubborn mascara like they're nothing and leaves your skin feeling so soft! Highly recommended!!
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
Ketevan Q. il y a un an
i highly recommended if you are looking a gentle makeup remover !!
Becca W.
Dundee , Scotland
Chloe E. il y a un an
I love it! Takes off all makeup residue even when using brightly coloured eyeshadows but doesn't make your skin feel dry. Also it's suitable for sensitive skin and those who wear contact lenses like myself 😊
Katherine B.
norfolk
il y a 2 ans
Zulaiha L. are you still using this product. I am moving on from Clinique TTDO because it was kind of joyless for me. Still worth a try?
Zulaiha L. il y a un an
Omg, sorry for the extremely late reply!! But as to your question, YES 100%. It is definitely a favorite of mine. Hope you gave it a shot already and if not then I hope you do eventually. Goodluck!