BY THE BODY SHOP

This intensely rich and creamy Body Butter provides a nourishing dose of moisture to dry skin. Enriched with almond oil from Spain and Community Trade shea butter from Ghana, it leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated, with a delicate fragrance of sugar-coated almonds.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Cocoa Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract/Shea Butter Extract, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Dimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Limonene, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caramel.

• Is this your favorite brand of body butter?3 Answers
  • Who loves The Body Shop Body Butter?13 Answers
  • Where would you prefer to get your The Body Shop products...16 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Almond Nourishing Body Butter
  • "Obsessed with these! My favorite would have to be Pink Grapefruit. They are smooth, moisturizing (without being greasy), and they all smell amazing! If you pink up the coconut one, it smells like a coconut, not fake-smelling. " in 228 reviews
  • "These body butters are absolutely fabulous for dry skin! They are thick and creamy - and a little sure goes a long way, which makes them last longer, which is actually great because they're a little pricey. You can usually get pretty good sales if you go to their store or keep an eye out at Ulta! I apply after showering daily and I've seen improvement in my skin in just a few days after using the Body Shop Body Butters! I would recommend this product to anyone!" in 99 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this body butter. My favorite, and the only scent I buy is Satsuma. It smells so energizing, like a big fresh squeezed glass of orange juice. I work in the health care field and it is hard to find a good lotion that doesn't feel greasy or tacky, because I have to apply it so frequently. After applying this lotion I can still grasp pencils and turn door knobs lol. Not to mention that the moisturizing effect typically lasts through one or two hand washings as well. I also use this lotion on my legs. I live in a very cold climate, have very sensitive and dry skin. Again, I love this because it is no greasy. I can slather it all over my legs, it absorbs quickly, doesn't irritate and it I don't feel like I have to fight to get my pants over my legs after putting it on." in 25 reviews
  • "I've acquired quite the collection of The Body Shop Body Butters - my favorite scents are Shea, Coconut, Brazilian Nut, Honeymania and Almond." in 8 reviews
  • "They are thick and creamy - and a little sure goes a long way, which makes them last longer, which is actually great because they're a little pricy." in 6 reviews
Jessica H.
This stuff is super rich and moisturizing! I like the vitamin e one the best because it has a pretty standard lotion scent that won't clash with my hair product scents, perfume, etc.
The only downside is that this body butter is a tad on the oily side and takes a while to absorb. I have to be careful after using this that I don't leave handprints everywhere, and when I use this on my feet I immediately put on socks to avoid slipping!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
These are divine! I've tried the strawberry one and I'm currently working on the blueberry one. Not only do they smell great, but they're effective. My skin really does feel hydrated for 24 hours like they claim, even during the winter. The consistency is butter-like, but it absorbs fairly quickly considering. A little goes a long way.
Celeste k.
I highly enjoy using this body butter. Especially after shaving my legs or being in chlorine. It leaves my skin silky to the touch and hey feel so moisturized. I love there are different scents and formulas. It suits people with different preferences or skin types. I will re purchase these every time.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
If you are looking for a thick, creamy fragrant body butter this is it. I love this in the fall and winter in Boston where my skin gets dry from cool temps. It takes a little while to dry, but I like applying after bath or shower. It’s great in hands too. Perfect for all skin types.
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
i have the grapefruit of this, in a huge container. i like this stuff, it’s good before bed so it can really absorb in your skin. going out in it though, kinda makes me feel sticky and kinda dirty at the end of the day, and the smell is a little too strong for my liking
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
I love using the scrub in the same scent in the shower then getting out of the shower and using this body butter after I dry off. It soaks right into your skin and makes your skin feel luscious and smooth like a baby’s bottom. The best feeling in the world after a hot steamy shower. I would definitely buy again
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I honestly couldn't recommend this stuff highly enough. It's super rich and creamy, and it's probably the most quenching formula of lotion that I've tried in a very long while. They used to have more varieties like mango, and an olive oil one I think? I miss them and wish they would make a comeback. There are some thinner lotions that I enjoy taking in my purse more because this stuff takes a while to absorb (naturally), but these butters are premium in terms of hydration and skin care. I'm always so impressed with this.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have the cocoa butter one and I love it. It smells so good and keeps my skin soft all day! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive and you don’t get very much product for the price.
Cassia E.
There's really nothing like this stuff, relative to price, for rich hydration on severe dry skin. Sinks in, really works, and has a range of scents from subtle to fun to unisex.
Erin T.
Beaverton, OR
I hate using body cream because it usually leaves my skin greasy, but this stuff is awesome! I use the banana scent and love it! The scent lasts on my skin forever! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes moisturizing their body!
Emily H.
What is your favorite body butter scent?
Angela M.
Spring Hill , FL
Where would you prefer to get your The Body Shop products? Online, Store, Or Other stores like Marshalls or T.J Maxx?
Dennys M.
Who loves The Body Shop Body Butter?
Breana I.
Loami, IL
I always use the Shea Butter one. What other ones are good? And smell good?
rayevah h.
Is this product good to put on before applying makeup or what would you suggest for that

Kohl's